Andrus Painting

ID
Idaho: General

3900 N Morning Sky Ave

Meridian, ID 83646

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

We are Professional, Reliable and Honest, the three traits we pride ourselves in. What separates us from the rest is not only our ability to do what's right, but our drive to do so. We do not cut corners, we do not use cheap products and we will not sell you something you don't need. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us. We are always happy to help! If you're looking for an estimate just send us a message. We’ll see you soon, thank you!...

house painting (9)interior painting (6)epoxy flooring (1)

05/11/2020

Ryane provided some of the best, worry free service I’ve seen. He did an excellent job on our 2-Story house with no issues. Thanks Ryane!

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Category house painters,epoxy flooring

Work Completed On 04/13/2020

My pleasure! Thanks for choosing us!

05/04/2020

Ryane was very prompt with his reply and estimate. He was professional throughout the entire process and clear and detailed in scope of work. He was very reliable with his schedule and communication. The final result was very good and Ryane's attention to detail and quality are evident...and our neighbors have all commented on how good the shop looks. Thanks for great communication and a great res...

Description of Work
Large shop exterior 30'W x 54'L x 17'H - metal siding w/ roll-up doors

Work Completed On 05/04/2020

Review for Andrus Painting - 3900 N Morning Sky Ave, Meridian, ID - 38540914

Thank you! It was a pleasure working for both of you!

04/24/2020

Andrus painting was very professional, very neat cut a very fine line where needed made many helpful suggestions The house looks great and so complements on such a great job I would recommend them to anyone who needs your house repainted. We will ask for bids for the interior of the house this fall and we will use Andrus Painting again he rates 10 out of 10 stars with us

Description of Work
Exterior Panting

Work Completed On 04/06/2020

[Member Name Removed], thank you! It was a pleasure painting your house and I look forward to painting your interior this fall!

02/07/2020

I am so impressed! Ryane did an amazing job painting my house. He was so polite and professional. He has an eye for color, attention to detail and also the drive to make you 100% satisfied. I have had lots of compliments! Thank you!

Description of Work
Complete exterior of the house painted

Work Completed On 06/12/2019

Thank you so much!!

02/06/2020

Ryane at Andrus Painting recently painted our house and we are thrilled with the results! Ryane's workmanship and attention to detail is amazing and the end result was an absolutely beautiful paint job! He started the job when he said he would and was here every day until it was done. We could not be happier!

Description of Work
Exterior painting

Work Completed On 02/05/2020

Thank you! It was a pleasure working with you!

02/05/2020

.This is the third house in our subdivision he has painted. We had our house built in 2006. Ryane took care of all the shoddy workmanship. We would use him again and recommend highly.

Description of Work
Ryane painted the exterior of our house.

Category house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 02/05/2020

Thank you! Happy to have served your neighborhood!

02/04/2020

Professional, quick and attention to detail. I would definitely recommend!!

Description of Work
House painting/ duplex painting

Thank you!

02/04/2020

Absolutely would recommend and refer Ryane to anyone needing painting work completed! His response time and professionalism was top notch, something I didn’t find with other vendors when retrieving bids. He maintained a clean workspace and was on-time, while providing constant updates on the progress and status of the project. Ryane was as professional as it gets and i would recommend Ryane to any...

Description of Work
Kitchen Painting and Bathroom

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 02/04/2020

Thank you! It was my pleasure!

02/04/2020

Amazing! Ryane was beyond punctual and treated my home like it were his own. Not only is he beyond friendly, he is extremely tidy. I loved his work and can’t wait to have him back again for my next project.

Description of Work
My bathroom needed painting after remodel

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 02/04/2020

Thank you! Looking forward to working with you again!

02/04/2020

Ryan was fantastic! He responded to my calls and texts right away, was reasonable in his bid and most of all - does a fantastic job painting! As a bonus, he is a truly nice guy and I felt really comfortable having him in my house. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking for a painter!

Description of Work
Painting - Interior or Exterior

Category house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 02/04/2020

Thank you! I am glad you felt comfortable!!

We specialize in interior and exterior painting. Including stain, cabinets, trim, epoxy, drywall repair, mold and wax bleed.