Pride Electrical Contractors inc.

P.O. Box 615

Kuna, ID 83634

Pride electrical is a business built on taking pride in our work. Between the two owners, there is over 40 years experience. We can take care of all your electrical Needs, from new construction , remodels and troubleshooting. With prompt and professional services, we are the electrical company you

08/29/2020

Linda B.

They came within 30 minutes of our call ...Two really nice young men. Very professional, nice and did a great job they were done in less than 45 minutes total...Will tell my friends and family and would hire them again. Thanks Angie!!!!!!

Description of Work
new fuse box and electrical switches

08/27/2020

Luke W.

It went excellent and great. They have reasonable rates. They were professional, on time and easy to deal with.

Description of Work
Residential electric

08/27/2020

Spencer R.

It went phenomenal they were excellent, respectful and they communicated to me what exactly need to get done. They clean up after themselves, they came when were about to close so there's no customers around, they did a great work and I was really impressed, very professional and very good price.

Description of Work
Insulation and installed a joint box

Category insulation

08/24/2020

Steve W.

He’s worked for me several time and is great to work with he explains what he’s doing in a common sense way so anyone can understand what he’s doing. He’s always been on time and doesn’t gouge you when there’s a change.

Description of Work
Electrical

08/24/2020

Colton F.

Dave was very professional. He showed up on time and promptly. I had an electrical issue with some of my outlets. He fixed them all and did a great job.

Description of Work
Electrical

Jay H. Johnson

If you want your electrical fixed right now, contact me. I am a Residential Service Electrician, I am insured, and I service the Treasure Valley Area. I have industry experience since the 1990's, and all my work is up to NEC Code. I do lighting, car chargers, fans, troubleshooting, breakers, and much more. Clean and on time, and my estimates are free.

Award 2022
    Idaho Service Electric

Family owned and operated by Idaho natives. Licensed electrical contractor specializing in service calls, remodels, lighting, and maintenance accounts. We also offer special discounts for senior citizens and military personnel off jobs $150 or larger.

All Electric Inc

When you call All Electric, we put our 30 years of experience to work for you. Don’t settle for a fly by night contractor. Trust your business to the best in the area.

Idaho
    Idaho: Contractors
    01/31/2025

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Pride Electrical Contractors inc.

How is Pride Electrical Contractors inc. overall rated?

Pride Electrical Contractors inc. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

Does Pride Electrical Contractors inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Pride Electrical Contractors inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.