G&T Home Repairs

Founded 2005 • With Angi since December 2011

G&T Home Repairs is a dedicated family owned business who realizes the customers comes first before anything else. We take pride in everything we do and work to give you the best possible price. With over 20 years of solid construction experience in a variety of areas, G&T puts that experience to work for YOU and your home. Licensed and Insured Lead Certified Renovator We can repair and install all different types of fences. From wood to vinyl to chain link, we repair, replace, and install fencing with exceptional attention to detail. We can complete the job form start to finish. That’s why we want your trust for all your home repair needs. We offer everything from general home maintenance and professional painting, to door and window installation, fencing repairs, and electrical maintenance. We are located in Kuna, Idaho and are proud to serve Boise, Caldwell and Meridian as well and the entire Treasure Valley area. We look forward to long-term engagements with our customers because we deliver the highest quality services and craftsmanship. Don’t settle for anything but the best;...

Frost Painting

Owner operated. I do the estimate and am there for every phase of the job. I do one job at a time. Additional address - 6280 Garrett St, Boise, ID 83714.

Reid Painting LLC

We are a family-owned and operated company. Licensed and insured. We have been in business since 1997. Specializing in exterior commercial, residential, and agricultural. We offer free estimates. We only use the best materials available.

Offers by  Reid Painting LLC on Angi
Five Star Painting of Boise

Five Star Painting of Boise is a value-added painting company dedicated to our customer's experience. It is our goal to provide our customers with the information and help in reaching their vision for their home and business painting projects.

Offers by Five Star Painting of Boise on Angi

08/29/2020

Excellent people. Very nice, professional, honest, and hard working. The best people I’ve dealt with.

Description of Work
Gate repair. Replacing gate and repairing latches.

Category contractors,fencing

06/05/2020

Dependable and did quality repairs. Thanks!

Description of Work
Misc. drywall, fence and other repairs; light fixture replacement

Category handyman service

07/02/2018

A big shout out to G & T Home Repairs. Very helpful with big and small jobs alike. Thank you for your expertise and professionalism.

Description of Work
General repair work

Category handyman service,woodworking

05/06/2018

Teresa and G are a great dynamic duo! They repaired parts of our wooden porch, rebuilt the front steps and brought the balustrade up to code. It was easy and straight forward to communicate with them. They were on time and stuck to the schedule they committed to. The estimate was fair and the job was completed faster than we had anticipated with excellent quality. We will most definitely keep them...

Description of Work
Porch repair

Category decks

10/19/2017

Things went very well. I had a list and he told me to just tell them what to do and it was done. They even got out the broom and dust pan and swept up all the soil that was spilled. I will continue to call this company whenever I have a job that needs to be done. Also Mrs. T is the other half of this business. When you call asking for a time to come help you she works with the schedule and gets yo...

Description of Work
Today I needed to get my summer things put away for the winter. Since I have a small yard I put my flowers in pots. 38 to be exact and being a widow and living alone I could have never did all my work as quickly as Mr. G and his assistant did for me. They put away all lawn furniture, grill, water hose and emptied each pot. Mr. G also replaced 2 glass globes in my kitchen. They even hung my bike out of the way for me. WOW!!!!!!

Category electrician,handyman service

10/06/2017

I found G to be a really nice guy like Tory. As a matter or fact they were best of friends who ofter exchanged work ideas. G was really apologetic because the job before mine took longer than expected. It was late evening but he came on anyway and I appreciated that. I am getting things around my home ready for winter, so he installed a new door sweep on my garage fire wall door. He adjusted a couple of my sprinkler heads and cleaned out one that was clogged. G was very thorough in doing his job and I was greatly satisfied.

Description of Work
A sad story first. Earlier this year Tory Procter from All Around Town came to my house and did several jobs. A couple of weeks ago I called him to come do a couple more jobs for me. His voice mail had a sad message that Tory had passed away!!! Ohhhh nooo! I cired. So I left a message and his brother called me and stated that they gave his customers to G&T. So this is how I got with this company. G came to my house and replaced a door sweep grip and cleaned out one of my sprinkler heads.

Category door installer

07/31/2017

It went very well. Initially, as with all fence repair companies, they were "several weeks out" for scheduling us. I had tried to schedule with several other companies, and in all three cases, they either never responded, or did not show. G&T Home Repairs set a date with me a couple weeks out. Then they showed up on that day. They called me a couple of times to remind me. They also called me the day off, to let me know they were running late, but the did show up at the new time. I would definitely use them again, and have their card stuck on my fridge.

Description of Work
We had a cedar fence post that had rotted off, and we wanted to replace it with a metal post. G&T took care of this for us.

Category fencing contractor

06/23/2017

I chose G&T Home Repairs after six bids (including three from Home Advisor). The cost to replace my deck and fence repair was extremely reasonable. But the reason I wholeheartedly would recommend G&T was the rave review my neighbor gave them. I could see the quality work G&T had done previously, my neighbor employed them several times previously and currently G&T is building an extension to their home. Gerardo and Jason are courteous, on-time, absolutely stuck to the estimate and finished the job on time. I plan to have G&T remodel my bathrooms. Gerardo, Theresa and Jason are terrific to work with, no one better.

Description of Work
Due to above average winter snow, my 8 x 15' wood deck was collapsing. Additionally maintenance to wood fencing including replacing two posts and reinforcing 71' of border fence.

Category fencing contractor

05/18/2017

G&T Home Repairs have been AMAZING! We have used them for 10 years now and have ALWAYS had fantastic service. They are prompt, always pay attention to even the smallest detail, and are very affordably priced. We have had some very complex ideas for the house remodel, and Gerardo always finds a way to have it come to fruition. I HIGHLY recommend G&T Home Repairs!

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel, Fence Repairs, pocket doors, lighting

Category fencing contractor","Lighting","ceiling fan","home remodeling contractor","door installer

04/19/2016

I am new to this area and it is a little scary to hire someone to come into your home and trust them to do a good and a honest job. The team from G & T Home Repairs put my mind at ease and did a marvelous job. I couldn't have ask for anyone more knowledgeable or considerate of the job being done. I had them install multiple ceiling fans and they laid tarps down to protect my floors and catch any falling debris from the ceiling. They took the time to make sure the fans were secure to the ceiling and were running smoothly before they considered the job complete. They look great with no noise . My house was left in excellent condition , they even helped me get rid of the boxes the fans came in. Like I said I am new to the area and they took the time to explain where I could look for various items I want to change and if I could change them and what the outcome would be. I had them measure for cabinets I need installed and made my appointment for them to come back and do the installation. I could not have picked a better repair team.

Description of Work
Installed ceiling fans

Category ceiling fan

The following is a list of just some of the in-home repair services we offer: General home maintenance Door & Window Installations Drywall Painting for interior and exterior Fencing repair and installation Tile installation and repair Bathroom repair such as shower door installations etc. Faucet repairs and installations Storm door and pet door repairs Window repair Ceiling fan installations General electric maintenance.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover