Dutch Boy Electric

Founded 1999 • With Angi since October 2015

We are a family owned business that started in Oregon in 1999 and offer quality personalized service in most types of electrical work. The owner has a wide variety of experience in the electrical field spanning over the past 30 years and has a high standard of quality and integrity....

Element Electrical Service, LLC

Element Electrical Service LLC is a small family owned business with 22 years of experience in residential and commercial electrical construction and service. Whether you need to remodel an entire building for your business, add a hot tub at home, or just figure out why that living room outlet doesn’t work... we’re happy to be of assistance.

Idaho Service Electric

Family owned and operated by Idaho natives. Licensed electrical contractor specializing in service calls, remodels, lighting, and maintenance accounts. We also offer special discounts for senior citizens and military personnel off jobs $150 or larger.

Jay H. Johnson

If you want your electrical fixed right now, contact me. I am a Residential Service Electrician, I am insured, and I service the Treasure Valley Area. I have industry experience since the 1990's, and all my work is up to NEC Code. I do lighting, car chargers, fans, troubleshooting, breakers, and much more. Clean and on time.

04/22/2020

Super. Explained everything and very thorough.

Description of Work
N/A

04/07/2020

I was very pleased! They were so fast and efficient, I was blown away. Will absolutely hire again.

Description of Work
Install an outdoor electrical outlet.

Thank You.

01/12/2020

Jonathan was very professional! His quote was also much better than the others I received. They were also very quick to get out and get the project going. I will for sure be keeping Dutch Boy's number in my phone and will call again next time I have a project.

Description of Work
Had a hot tub hooked up and wiring for a garage heater

12/17/2019

Arrived quickly, performed service, friendly and personable.

Description of Work
Replaced 220v breaker for hot tub.

Thank You.

11/06/2019

Jonathan and his coworker were great! Arrived exactly at the time specified. Work performed was excellent!

Description of Work
Electric Car Charger

Thank you.

07/19/2019

They were responsive and communicated well. Overall very pleased.

Description of Work
GFI replaced

07/09/2019

Hasn't happened as no one ever called back, even after multiple phone call messages & emails.

Description of Work
Whole house electrical replacement

05/21/2019

I needed help with the installation of a double wall oven. They sent out two nice men who showed up on time and ready to do the work. They were careful with the appliance, did the work quickly, and charged a reasonable rate. I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Installation of a double wall oven

04/07/2019

No one even responded to the quote request. I ended up using Sublime Electric. I have 8200+ contacts on LinkedIn and I return ALL emails within 24hrs but somehow these folks can’t? C’mon!

Description of Work
electrical

12/21/2018

I purchased a new range and when it was delivered I was told that the plug-in I had was for a dryer instead of a range. I found Dutch Boy Electric on Angie's List and gave Jonathan, the owner, a call. He said his company was working on a major project in Eagle, but that he should be able to switch out the receptacles the next day. We agreed that he would call when he had a bit of time available. Jonathan texted the next morning that he could come between 9:30 and 10:30. He arrived when promised and was pleasant and professional. In my older home, there are always issues with the jobs I need done. Jonathan quickly analyzed the situation, identified the problem, and fixed it. He quickly installed the correct receptacle and clearly explained what the issues were. He then pushed my new range in place for me, which required removing some protruding pieces of wood to make it fit. After he left, I noticed he had even set the time on the control panel. I will definitely call Dutch Boy Electric for any future electrical issues. I greatly appreciate that he took time away from a big job to take care of my small one. Oh. And he really is of Dutch heritage.

Description of Work
Install a range receptacle for my new range

Category electrician

We do all types of electrical work, including but not limited to Renewable energy and high efficiency building wiring such as: Grid-Tied Solar electric, Wind turbines, Generators, Battery systems, ICF, SIP, Straw-Bale, Log Home, Ecrete, Rastra-Block, and more.