Dutch Boy Electric

Founded 1999 • With Angi since October 2015

Kuna, ID 83634

We are a family owned business that started in Oregon in 1999 and offer quality personalized service in most types of electrical work. The owner has a wide variety of experience in the electrical field spanning over the past 30 years and has a high standard of quality and integrity.

04/22/2020

Rebecca W.

Super. Explained everything and very thorough.

Description of Work
N/A

04/07/2020

Jenna Y.

I was very pleased! They were so fast and efficient, I was blown away. Will absolutely hire again.

Description of Work
Install an outdoor electrical outlet.

01/12/2020

Darin B.

Jonathan was very professional! His quote was also much better than the others I received. They were also very quick to get out and get the project going. I will for sure be keeping Dutch Boy's number in my phone and will call again next time I have a project.

Description of Work
Had a hot tub hooked up and wiring for a garage heater

12/17/2019

Mick H.

Arrived quickly, performed service, friendly and personable.

Description of Work
Replaced 220v breaker for hot tub.

11/06/2019

Mike G.

Jonathan and his coworker were great! Arrived exactly at the time specified. Work performed was excellent!

Description of Work
Electric Car Charger

07/19/2019

Bernard P.

They were responsive and communicated well. Overall very pleased.

Description of Work
GFI replaced

07/09/2019

Erik H.

Hasn't happened as no one ever called back, even after multiple phone call messages & emails.

Description of Work
Whole house electrical replacement

Category electrician

This is obviously a mistake and this quote request never showed up on my list. I have responded to all of my quote requests. I never received any voicemails from this person either and I never asked for a review from this person yet. This lead must have gotten confused with a different service provider.

05/21/2019

Ken S.

I needed help with the installation of a double wall oven. They sent out two nice men who showed up on time and ready to do the work. They were careful with the appliance, did the work quickly, and charged a reasonable rate. I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Installation of a double wall oven

04/07/2019

Mike C.

No one even responded to the quote request. I ended up using Sublime Electric. I have 8200+ contacts on LinkedIn and I return ALL emails within 24hrs but somehow these folks can’t? C’mon!

Description of Work
electrical

Category electrician

[Member Name Removed], I apologize for not getting back to you. I have had some medical issues recently and things kind of got away from me. Sorry for the inconvenience.

12/21/2018

Patricia R.

I purchased a new range and when it was delivered I was told that the plug-in I had was for a dryer instead of a range. I found Dutch Boy Electric on Angie's List and gave Jonathan, the owner, a call. He said his company was working on a major project in Eagle, but that he should be able to switch out the receptacles the next day. We agreed that he would call when he had a bit of time available. Jonathan texted the next morning that he could come between 9:30 and 10:30. He arrived when promised and was pleasant and professional. In my older home, there are always issues with the jobs I need done. Jonathan quickly analyzed the situation, identified the problem, and fixed it. He quickly installed the correct receptacle and clearly explained what the issues were. He then pushed my new range in place for me, which required removing some protruding pieces of wood to make it fit. After he left, I noticed he had even set the time on the control panel. I will definitely call Dutch Boy Electric for any future electrical issues. I greatly appreciate that he took time away from a big job to take care of my small one. Oh. And he really is of Dutch heritage.

Description of Work
Install a range receptacle for my new range

[Member Name Removed], thank you very much for such a kind review. Jonathan

12/07/2018

Bill M.

Jon and his crew we're awesome. My husband and I were very pleased with their work. We will definitely use again.

Description of Work
Two electrical outlets installed.

10/29/2018

Bret B.

It went very well.

Description of Work
Light repair and dinner switch

10/24/2018

Trina R.

They were punctual and very helpful. I would definitely recommend and use their service again.

Description of Work
240 V Outlet with new 50A breaker in Garage

10/09/2018

Mark G.

Jonathan and his crew did an excellent job. He was timely, and worked steady until the job was done. He was knowledgeable and very professional. What more can you ask for! I have another job for which I will most definitely call on Jonathan once again.

Description of Work
A subpanel was installed to the main breaker panel, 5 heat tape circuits were run to that subpanel

Category electrician

Thank you for your business and your kind review.

10/08/2018

Michael B.

Very professional, courteous and friendly. Got the job done and explained what he was doing as he went along.

Description of Work
Electrical outlet needed to be replaced.

Category electrician

Thank you for your business and your comments.

08/16/2018

Matthew I.

They were very well price and they were prompt.

Description of Work
They reattached the conduit to the electrical box outside.

Category electrician

Thank you for your business and your comments.

08/14/2018

David N.

He is a great and honest guy. He is a man of his word. He always has a fair price and always does a good job.

Description of Work
We have used him for electrical needs. Installing extra outlets, adding a new breaker, etc.

08/14/2018

Helen J.

He does a very good job. I've used him three times!

Description of Work
He hung some ceiling fans and changed out lights for me at my home. I've also used him to do some repairs at my office.

08/04/2018

Lorraine H.

Jonathan was absolutely terrific. We were really impressed by his professionalism and efficient work ethic. He is extremely knowledgeable and the service was impressive. I would not hesitate to recommend Dutch Boy Electric to anyone in need of a referral. Dutch Boy Electric is a keeper!

Description of Work
We had five electrical repairs that needed to be addressed after our escrow closed, including installing new switches, replacing ceiling fixture and repairing undercounter and vent ligjhts.

Much appreciated.

Idaho Service Electric

Family owned and operated by Idaho natives. Licensed electrical contractor specializing in service calls, remodels, lighting, and maintenance accounts. We also offer special discounts for senior citizens and military personnel off jobs $150 or larger.

Jay H. Johnson

If you want your electrical fixed right now, contact me. I am a Residential Service Electrician, I am insured, and I service the Treasure Valley Area. I have industry experience since the 1990's, and all my work is up to NEC Code. I do lighting, car chargers, fans, troubleshooting, breakers, and much more. Clean and on time, and my estimates are free.

2022 Super Service Award

All Electric Inc

When you call All Electric, we put our 30 years of experience to work for you. Don’t settle for a fly by night contractor. Trust your business to the best in the area.

We do all types of electrical work, including but not limited to Renewable energy and high efficiency building wiring such as: Grid-Tied Solar electric, Wind turbines, Generators, Battery systems, ICF, SIP, Straw-Bale, Log Home, Ecrete, Rastra-Block, and more.