Young Electric Heating & Air

Founded 2004 • With Angi since November 2010

"Quality in all we do" We specialize in service....

All American Remodeling & Handyman Services

We're an owner operated company with over 20 years of experience. We believe in quality - if you're not going to do it right, just don't do it at all. We definitely respect people's time and can typically provide same or next day estimates on your project. Please feel free to call us any time.

Three Falls General constractors

Call us today for all your carpentry and remodeling needs!

Right Now Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing

We are a family owned business with more than 36 years of industry experience. We provide a fully staffed full time training facility for continued education for the more than 90 employees that make up the Right Now team. Right Now Heating & Air protects each of its customers from any potential negative experience with an employee by requiring each employee to follow an industry Code of Ethics and Competency Guide which can be viewed on our web site at www.RightNowHeatCool.com. We provide professionally trained technicians with fully stocked trucks to make the repair as quickly as possible. We are so confident in our technician's abilities, that if your not 100% satisfied with the repair we will refund your money. For ease of convenience for method of payment we accept cash, check, credit card, and with an on staff finance manager we can assist in financing your repair or replacement quickly and easily from your home with approved credit. Mailing address is 212 Evans St Caldwell, ID 83605. Additional phone numbers are 208-939-4475, 208-739-9810, 208-369-9288, 208-735-8400, 208-242-3236

09/27/2015

Denny and Coleman were excellent throughout the process. The bid was very competitive with the others. They were excellent at communicating with us, very clean, and very professional. This was our first contact with them and now consider them our "goto" guys for HVAC or electrical work. In fact, they will be coming out in six weeks to do some electrical during our kitchen remodel.

Description of Work
Young's installed a new high efficiency furnace, installed a central air conditioning system, replaced our main electrical box, and improved our home electrical ground.

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac

03/29/2014

Knowledgeable Price bid was satisfactory for the work that was done. Working fine.

Description of Work
Installed electric furnace and whole house air conditioner.

02/09/2014

The job was done very well--installers were creative in solving problems. Neat, clean, and professional--on time, too!

Description of Work
Installed heat pump for domestic heating/cooling & wall heater for bathroom.

12/08/2013

From the estimate to the installation of the heat pump, Denny Young and his crew were great. Punctual, friendly, and professional. They installed the whole system in less that a day, and Denny came back the next day to make sure I was happy with the system and knew how to operate it. I am pleased with my experience and would recommend Young Electric to anyone.

Description of Work
They installed a Mitsubishi split ductless heat pump in my townhouse for heating and cooling.

09/03/2013

Nothing was done, just lost time waiting.

Description of Work
Asked them for a bid on installing a Honeywell/Generac whole home generator. They left a voice mail a week later saying that they were not allowed to install Generac generators anymore. The lady apologized for not getting back sooner but she went on vacation.

06/03/2013

Company was prompt and took time to give an accurate quote. They installed plug for dryer and it worked great. Complaints are that they didn't email me the quote for almost a week when they said they would the next day and their prices are really high. They charged 189 dollars for installing a plug that took maybe a half hour.

Description of Work
Install plug for dryer. Gave quote for HVAC.

04/09/2012

We called for an estimate. Within a couple of days an electrician came over and we discussed what we wanted done. He suggested several options and answered all our questions and concerns. We received a written estimate within a couple of days. When we were ready to have the work done, they arranged a date and time promptly. They (two electricians) completed the job and even stayed to replace the glass covers over the new lights which was no easy job.

Description of Work
Excellent Service from first contact thru completion of work. They replaced 6 old florescent lights surrounding a fireplace with new wiring and updated lights. They installed a ceiling directional light to hi-light a painting. Installed a dimmer switch for the light. They removed an old zip cord in ceiling and replaced the old receptacle with a duplex.

03/26/2012

I am not happy with my fireplace that they installed, and it's been nothing but one problem after another. Basically, I don't think they have servicemen that know what they're doing, and that is what it boils down to. They were on time. As far as the fireplace I think it was a fair price, but every time I have a problem I have to pay a further charge. I probably would use them again in the future if I needed to.

Description of Work
I had Young Electric Heating & Air come and install a fireplace for me.

Category fireplaces

11/11/2011

It went well. As with every other time I hired them, they arrived on time, did the job well, and charged a fair price. I don't let just anybody into my home, but I felt right at ease with the electrician and his company.

Description of Work
I bought a house with a lot of problems. This is just the latest electrical repair job I have had Young's perform for me. They installed a bathroom heater/fan/light that I had purchased.

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks So Much! We appreciate your business

08/11/2011

Called, came out, diagnosed and fixed.

Description of Work
1/2 of outlets in my home were not working. They diagnosed the problem and fixed.

Category electrician

Thanks for the comment! We appreciate your business!

Heating, Air Conditioning and Electrical Repairs, installation of new equipment, new construction, retrofit, Generac generators, duct cleaning, electronic air filteration

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available