WRIGHT ROOFING CO

Founded 1963 • With Angi since July 2010

highly trained employees, family run bussiness, proud of our trade...

Big Dog Exteriors, Inc

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Roofing services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

HomePro

We understand that every project is unique and requires delicate handling. We do our best to make your project go as smoothly as possible.

Offers by HomePro on Angi
DaBella - Idaho Falls

Quality Begins at Home. We are the premiere home improvement company, with service and products that will keep you happy for years to come. Our customers receive unmatched warranties and exclusive products. We offer exclusive roofing, siding and window systems that are manufactured in America and installed by factory-trained installers, delivering the best possible result every time. DaBella Baths is our exclusive bath division, specializing in tub and shower conversions, bathtub replacement, walk-in showers and walk-in tubs. If you want to work with a contractor who is passionate about service, committed to quality and determined to delight you, then DaBella is for you! We’re ready to turn your dreams into a beautiful reality.

09/07/2020

Wright Roofing did an excellent job on our roof. Professional, courteous, punctual, no "contractor speak" when it came to price, schedule, and job expectations. In my opinion this is how business should be done industry wide.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Category gutter repair

11/04/2015

The whole experience was great. There wer no "surprise" costs or issues. Jerry stays very busy and there is a reason for it. We plan to have him put new siding on our home as soon as we can afford it.

Description of Work
Jerry Wright's crew tore off all old shingles & then reshingled the house and garage beautifully and quickly.

04/04/2015

Wright Roofing is the finest roofing company in this area. They just completed taking off my two former roofs which were getting in bad shape. My home had two different cedar roofs on it and took quite awhile to remove. They did a wonderful job. These guys are very professional and clean up every piece of paper and nail that is left on the ground. I would highly recommend them to anyone who needs ...

Description of Work
Wright Roofing just completed taking all the previous two roofs off my house. They spent extra time fixing a water problem I had on one corner of my roof. These guys are absolutely the best there is. They discussed any problem there might be before they started and gave me a total estimate. They are very very professional and cleaned up all trash and nails. I would highly recommend them to anyone. They completed the work within just a few days, and it looks fabulous!

06/16/2014

They're excellent all around. They did a great job on matching the color and everything. Everything I told Jerry that I thought I needed they took care of very quickly and good. I went out and took a look at it. I had no complains with those kind of service.

Description of Work
I used Wright Roofing Co. Jerry came out initially and looked at it and he said his crew would be back. They came back after a week and two guys got off the roof and took care of everything in about 15-20 minutes. I needed my shingle totally replaced from some wind damage. They went over the entire roof there were some loose flash.

04/06/2014

Above excellence! Wouldn't recommend anyone else! SUPERB!

Description of Work
replaced my roof

02/23/2014

When I need any roofing work done, I always contact Wright Roofing. When I call Jerry at Wright Roofing, I know that I will get a written bid at a fair price. I also know that when Jerry says they will show up at a certain date, and an approximate time, that is when they will be there at the property. Wright Roofing shows up, gets the work done, cleans up, and gets the job finished as quickly as p...

Description of Work
Replaced Roofing

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding

01/25/2014

Between being a busy time of the year and the weather, they weren't able to get to us for a couple of weeks. The main complaint we have is they didn't clean up as well as we had expected. Overall a good job. We had them reroof our home about 30 years ago and had them come back.

Description of Work
Wright roofing replaced our roof.

01/19/2014

Wright's are are neighbors and the work they do is on many of our neighbors homes. Very professional, and i would recommend this company to anyone in need of this type of service. Also, they are quick to fix roofs that have blown off.

Description of Work
Metal roof installation

12/11/2013

Wright Roofing was very professional and completed the work within a week after I gave the ok. I would definitely refer my friends and family.

Description of Work
replaced entire roof

11/30/2013

We had a metal roof installed. We called a little late in the season but they got us done in a timely manner. Cleaned up all mess and everyone we dealt with was very friendly. Would recommend them to anyone. Great pricing also.

Category roofing,siding

organize entire contract from start to finish, large or small contracts are completed with high professional quality