Spencers Exteriors

Founded 2005 • With Angi since April 2012

4.4

In business over 7 years, offering the best warranties, and the highest quality of installation of exterior Prodoucts...

HomePro

We understand that every project is unique and requires delicate handling. We do our best to make your project go as smoothly as possible.

Offers by HomePro on Angi
Broken Arrow Fencing

We are a family owned fencing construction business. Let us make your fencing desires become a reality. We specialize in barbed wire, pipe, continuous, buckrail, wood post and much more!

The Crew

Specializing in Home Remodel, Home Repairs, General Landscaping, Pressure Washing, Interior and Exterior Painting! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

12/08/2015

Description of Work
They never showed up to do the quote even after speaking with them several times and setting up several different dates for the quote. Then he just stopped answering his phone when I would call and would not return my phone calls.

05/13/2013

Very good service.

Description of Work
Estimate was done.

04/25/2012

ew estimate for a deck.

Description of Work
We had our whole roof removed which consisted of 3 sets of shingles. Replaced the whole roof with new shingle. The work was done in a proper amount of time and they were excellent about cleaning up their mess each evening. They stayed on the job, rarely taking a break. I feel they should take more breaks. I couldn't be more pleased with their work. I have him giving me a new estimate for a deck. I would definately use Shane Spencer for additional jobs.

Siding, Roofing, Seamless Gutters, Windows, Doors, Decks, Fencing, Remodeling