Newt Construction LLC

Founded 1995 • With Angi since December 2009

2 employees....

The Crew

Specializing in Home Remodel, Home Repairs, General Landscaping, Pressure Washing, Interior and Exterior Painting! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Gonzalo's Handyman Services

All American Remodeling & Handyman Services

We're an owner operated company with over 20 years of experience. We believe in quality - if you're not going to do it right, just don't do it at all. We definitely respect people's time and can typically provide same or next day estimates on your project. Please feel free to call us any time.

08/29/2016

Very good quality. Only complaint is I would have liked the basement done by August and I made the initial contact in February. Not sure if that's a typical amount of time to get that done. Seemed like they were busy. Overall we are very happy with the end product. Randy was good about keeping us informed as to what came next and possesses a good personality.

Description of Work
Framed a wall, drywall, electrical, pluming for the bathroom, trim.

Category basement remodeling

08/09/2013

My job was small and I know they were very busy but Newt managed to get me on the schedule quickly. The job got done in half the time AND half the cost of the estimate. It looks great Thanks guys!

Description of Work
Built a front deck on my house.

Category remodeling

07/07/2013

Newt did an excellent job. He showed up on time and was well prepared to complete the job before company arrived for the 4th of July. Newt is professional and I will definitely use his services again. He had the fairest price compared to the other bids. He was straight forward and honest in his quote. When an additional cost arose, he contacted me before completing the work.

Description of Work
Drywall to repair a flooded room in basement and window repair and replacement

Category remodeling

Custom homes, decks, concrete, doors, windows, flooring & trim, remodeling, siding, and roofing.

Painting