Master Tech LLC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since March 2012

Master Tech LLC (formally Master Plumbing of Idaho Falls) has been serving SE Idaho since Feb. 2000. We are a Certified EPA Renovator, Licensed Plumbing and Heating Company. Installing for Lowes for more than 15 yrs. Recognized Nationally 4 times Bronze Award (in the top 90% of all Lowes installers) and one time Silver Award (top 95%). Our main service area is the Idaho Falls and surrounding cities. We are a small company specializing in "Service" type work / repairs and appliance installations. This includes drain cleaning, pipe repairs, main line water and sewer pipe replacements, excavation work, water softeners, water heaters, filters, kitchen and bathroom remodels and tilework....

All American Remodeling & Handyman Services

We're an owner operated company with over 20 years of experience. We believe in quality - if you're not going to do it right, just don't do it at all. We definitely respect people's time and can typically provide same or next day estimates on your project. Please feel free to call us any time.

Three Falls General constractors

Call us today for all your carpentry and remodeling needs!

Right Now Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing

We are a family owned business with more than 36 years of industry experience. We provide a fully staffed full time training facility for continued education for the more than 90 employees that make up the Right Now team. Right Now Heating & Air protects each of its customers from any potential negative experience with an employee by requiring each employee to follow an industry Code of Ethics and Competency Guide which can be viewed on our web site at www.RightNowHeatCool.com. We provide professionally trained technicians with fully stocked trucks to make the repair as quickly as possible. We are so confident in our technician's abilities, that if your not 100% satisfied with the repair we will refund your money. For ease of convenience for method of payment we accept cash, check, credit card, and with an on staff finance manager we can assist in financing your repair or replacement quickly and easily from your home with approved credit. Mailing address is 212 Evans St Caldwell, ID 83605. Additional phone numbers are 208-939-4475, 208-739-9810, 208-369-9288, 208-735-8400, 208-242-3236

10/18/2017

I called at noon and they were at my house that afternoon to check. Said it wasn't a leak in the main line, maybe was the sprinkler system.

Description of Work
I thought I had a leak in my main line.

Category plumbing

Thanks for taking a minute to post a review.

09/06/2017

Super job. Quick response, Professional. Explained what needed to be done.

Description of Work
Repaired leak in condensation collection pan.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks for the review!

08/01/2017

Work was performed within two days of initial call. Russ was there on time, when he said he would be. Work was performed efficiently, high quality and professionally. The area was kept very clean during the work and was thoroughly vacuumed and sanitized upon completion. The best plumber I ever hired! The bill was $40.00 less than the price quoted. Outstanding job!

Description of Work
Replace a Sewage ejector pump and float.

Category plumbing

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review.

07/27/2017

This was a Home Warranty referral. Very professional. Russ arrived on time. Fixed the problem quickly. Cleaned the work area. Pleased with all aspects of the repair. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Toilet blockage.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for the review. I really appreciate it. Russ

03/10/2017

Our home warranty company was contracted with MasterTech and they called me first thing int he morning after i had entered the service call late the night before when I noticed the leaking water heater. They came and checked out the problem and returned the following day to replace the heater. Then, when my 2nd water heater had the same problem 3 weeks later and I placed a service call with my home warranty company, in the evening again, they were out the next day and had the water heater replaced before 4pm. Ben and Will were great to work with and did a great job.

Description of Work
Water Heater needed replaced.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Thank you for taking the time to post a review...

12/26/2016

Technician was fast, friendly, and very responsive. I will absolutely use them again.

Description of Work
Heater was broken.

12/10/2016

Russ was incredible!! I was very impressed with how quick and effeciant he was. He worked so well alongside our insurance to get everything approved and the part we needed. It was very quick, and very proffessional.

Description of Work
Fixed my Furnace.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

12/08/2016

Service tech came within 24 hours of call Work was performed in 20 minutes. Quality was very good and technician was knowledgeable very professional.

Description of Work
Replace cartridges in bathroom sink.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

12/06/2016

They Had to cut out back wall behind bathroom wall, to add all the new plumbing. They done a real professional job, & removed all the paneling & wall board carefully so it all went right back. All we had to do was fit back the wall board / paneling,& caulk around the seams, & touch up paint . They cleaned up all there mess, & left it as good as they found it. I have always used Master Tech because they are so promt, professional, & always do great work in such a timely manner. They are always so personable & friendly, & treat you like a friend. We don't ever have to worry about having any of there employees in our home anytime. Great to work with your schedule.

Description of Work
Changed out old & Installed new tub faucets/fixtures & added shower valve & all the new plumbing to connect the new shower head in the existing tub.

11/18/2016

Didn't charge us for any extra parts or services that we didn't need. Nice, clean, friendly and professional! A+ rating highly recommended!!!

Description of Work
Above and beyond what we could ever expect. They clean and maintenance both the water heater and the Furnace.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

Thanks guys, we were happy to help get the hot water working and the furnace too...classic "Everyone visiting for Thanksgiving"... the furnace AND water heater goes out! You guys were awesome!

Water Heater Service & Repair, Plumbing Services & Repairs, Water Softeners, Kitchen Remodeling, Bathroom Remodeling, Tile Contractor