The Gutter Guys

Founded 1995 • With Angi since February 2012

Auto Body Work

The Gutter Guys provides Gutter Cleaning, Gutter Repair, Gutter Installation, Gutter Cleaning Service and Telescoping Flagpoles service in Coeur d'Alene, ID...

NOW Remodeling

Home remodeling NOW! We specialize in all your exterior remodeling needs! **AT THIS TIME WE ARE NOT TAKING REPAIRS DUE TO OUR CURRENT INSTALL VOLUME** Please give us a call to discuss your project! 1-800-346-9039 ROOFING Full Roofing Replacement: We proudly offer Asphalt Shingles- Owens Corning 50 years manufacture warranty. We do not install Metal roofing, no Tile roofing, no Cedar shake. WINDOWS Replacement windows with a 3 window minimum (Egress windows only in Boise ID) Lifetime warranty! Custom windows built for your home! ENTRY DOORS Entry doors only made by ProVia Amish craftsmanship. (front and back doors, French doors, sliding glass doors) We have awesome dog doors but for new install only. We cannot add them to an existing door. No interior doors. GUTTERS Full Steel/Aluminum seamless gutters and guards (guards can only go on 5k or 6k gutters that are in good shape) SIDING Siding: Composite, James Hardie, and vinyl with a 1 wall minimum (No Metal)

SEAN HAMMOND

Pressure Washing Graffiti Removal Carpet Cleaning Floor Cleaning Windows General Handyman Services Landscaping Lawn and Yard work Snow Removal I have the tools and skill acquired over many years of work, all over the Nation. Born and Raised in Spokane Washington. I dont always beat a competitors price, but I often do. I generally take small jobs that one person can do, I enjoy the freedom of independence.

Blacks Seamless Rain Gutters

We have 12 great employees including office staff and sales. All work is done by our employees and not subcontractors, so you know you have a team who cares about your satisfaction. We are able to offer several different billing services from escrow billing, 3rd party, house accounts and terms. Read more about us at www.blacks-inc.com. Additional DBAs - Blacks Inc, Blacks Seamless Rain Gutters.

12/18/2014

Category auto body repair,gutter repair

04/30/2014

It went great. Punctual, courteous and provided estimate. I would recommend the Gutter Guys as I have had others use them. They were one out of 3 companies we got estimates from. We chose another company to do our work because of how the corners of the gutters.

Description of Work
Provided an estimate for gutters.

Category gutter repair

01/21/2014

They were punctual. Gutter no longer leaks.

Description of Work
Improved gutter flashing.

Category gutter repair

01/08/2013

We e-mailed Sunsetter awning with an inquiry. On a Sunday, within a few hours the gutter guys called us and traveled to our home to answer our questions. They then ordered and installed our awning in a very timely and professional manner. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
The Gutter Guys installed our Sunsetter awning.

Category awnings

Gutter Cleaning, Telescoping Flagpoles, Gutter Repair, Gutter Installation, Gutter Cleaning Service