RELIABLE ELECTRIC

Founded 1987 • With Angi since August 2010

Reliable electric is a small corporation serving north Idaho since 1987. We are liscensed and bonded in the state of idaho. we have a AAA rating with the better buisness bureau. and a AA public works license. Billing is net 10 days....

Mr. Electric of Spokane & Coeurdalene

Mr. Electric is Spokane's premier electrician and offers comprehensive residential and commercial electrical services including repairs, upgrades, and installations while delivering high customer satisfaction by getting the job done right the first time. Our courteous technicians respect your home and family, providing an attention to detail that ensures quality, and safe work. No matter what electrical services you need, Mr. Electric has the power to make things better.

Long Heating and Air LLC

We offer after hour service at regular prices by appointment or calling us at 509-701-4379

Comfort Heating & Air Inc

We try our very best to give the best customer service possible. Service and repair on all makes and models. We are a Custom Care Dealer for American Standard and a Diamond Dealer for Mitsubishi Equipment. We offer a USA Maintenance program, that gives you 15% off parts and labor, no overtime, and be a priority customer. We are licensed, bonded and insured. Free estimates. All work is guaranteed. The owner has been in the HVAC business for over 36 years. We are available after hours and weekends.

08/30/2017

The electrician was knowledgeable and efficient. Left everything neat and clean.

Description of Work
Miscellaneous electrical projects

Category electrician,lighting

08/16/2017

Went quickly and efficient. Serviceman was polite and completed his work in a very reasonable amount of time. Put in extra effort to help remove the old dishwasher.

Description of Work
Put in a new plugin for my dishwasher.

02/21/2017

Very well. They were quick efficient and reasonably priced.

Description of Work
Replaced feeder line to a chain of outlets possibly damaged by mice.

11/28/2016

Job completed in about 3.5 hours (reasonable for the situation).

Description of Work
I'm a fan of Reliable Electric.

10/14/2016

I needed a new hot tub wired. I called several places and everyone was pretty busy. This place initially told me 2 weeks out on the job and we're top ranked here, so I chose them. Then was told it would be 2.5-3 weeks, and someone would call me next week to come check out the job. Now told it would be 2.5-3 weeks after they come out next week (so really up to 4 weeks). Not thrilled but all places ...

Description of Work
Hot tub hook up

Category electrician

We offer electrical services in new construction, remodeling and service work. Residential,commercial and industrial, Home theater, automation and cabeling.

Ask for details.