Paschall Woodworks LLC

Founded 1980 • With Angi since April 2012

I have been in construction for 38 years. I was a General Contractor in California for 18 years. I relocated to Couer d'Alene Idaho in 1996 and built several custom homes. I also did extensive remodeling for many homeowners and business owners in the Northwest. Since 2001, I have built cabinetry for numerous mufti-million dollar homes in Aspen Colorado, Illinois, and California. I have a broad working knowledge of all phases of construction....

R&E Construction

Sole proprietor with over 22 years experience. We are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. We have many years of experience to give you confidence that we are your number one choice for your next home project. You will find us to be competitively priced with close attention to the details of each and every project that we are involved with. We look forward to building lasting relationships and guarantee your satisfaction!

Quality Kitchen Cabinetry

Our business is our livelihood but it is also so much more. Quality Kitchen Cabinetry was started to fill in a void in the current market and to make a business that people can place their trust in. Over the years we have never lost our commitment to our clients and that is what has allowed us to succeed in a very competitive industry. The employees of Quality Kitchen Cabinetry stand committed to our purpose and will provide the best service!

DNA Electric and Fabrication

DNA ELECTRIC is your one stop shop from plugs n switches not working to getting better wifi in your house. We guarantee our installs for life. Our mission is to be the most punctual and professional service electrician in this community. check out our website or Google page to see more reviews

05/15/2014

John B.

I would definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
Paschall Woodworks LLC did some cabinetry work for us.

Category woodworking

04/10/2013

Cheri B.

see above

Description of Work
I lived in a custom built home, however the kitchen cabinets that came with it were fairly standard. Pat, the owner of Paschall Woodworks, constructed beautiful new alder wood cabinets for my kitchen, plus built a matching mantle for the kitchen fireplace and a build-in desk with shelves. One of several custom features he added was a pull out spice cabinet, which opened on both sides and was set at the perfect height next to my stove. I love to cook so the extra features he added (including deep shelves for extra storage) were a real plus. Pat preserved and reworked the cabinets he replaced, then installed them for use in my laundry room, which was really nice. My master bathroom also needed to have a water closet wall removed, and the walk in shower re-tiled and enclosed. Pat did all of this work beautifully, including the drywall and plumbing involved. He is experienced in all areas of building, which saves time and money. His prices were very competitive, and the quality of his work, his on-time service, cleanliness, and overall attitude was the best I've ever experienced. I would highly recommend Paschall Woodworks to anyone needing any type of cabinetry or remodeling.

Category custom cabinets,ceramic tile,drywall,plumbing,woodworking,home remodeling

03/25/2013

Alan A.

Perfect match of wood and style. Very high quality workmanship. Arrived right on promised time, job only took 2 weeks from first look to hung finished cabinet. Very careful during installation.

Description of Work
Built new set of kitchen cabinets to match existing custom work done by others years ago.

Category custom cabinets,home remodeling

03/13/2013

BARBARA M.

They were great and I had no problems at all. The work was good.

Description of Work
They completed remodeling work and a deck.

Category decks,home remodeling

04/16/2012

Angie M.

It is wise to get the quality of custom made cabinets and a contractor who is willing to give his expert opinion and that has a great eye for design, like Patrick Paschall woodworks.

Description of Work
Patrick Paschall designs and builds extraordinary custom made cabinets, at a price comparable to the warehouse stores. I had a choice of any wood, and chose knotty Alder. Each cabinet and drawer set were lined with maple, professionally doweled, and finished, and most of all his work ethic as far as following through on appointment times and completion dates were excellent. Most of all he prides himself in clean up, and left my kitchen cleaner each time he left than it was before his arrival. He also did extra electric work and plumbing, and did not charge me for the blueprints and design, or for the time to pick up the materials. This man has had over twenty five years of experience and is a natural at kitchen and furniture design.(I don't see the method to attach a picture, but if you contact me, I can send one. I needed the extra room and height of the custom cabinets, plus the extra features like a blind corner unit and spice roll out rack unit. I chose to have all drawers in the lower half which is nice for all of my kitchen equipment. I am so happy with my new kitchen!

Category custom cabinets,electrician,plumbing,home remodeling

Custom designed and handcrafted kitchen/living/bath/dining room cabinets, kitchen & bath remodel, freestanding furniture including antique replicas, stairs, handrail, fireplace mantles, raised panel libraries, coffered ceilings, exposed beam, log accent. Skilled in all phases of remodels & additions including design, electrical, plumbing, tile work, and more.