Hayden Lake Roofing, LLC

Founded 1971 • With Angi since July 2019

10636 N Government Way

Hayden, ID 83835

We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Re-Roof Roof Repairs

01/04/2022

Shirley H.

It took a while to get scheduled, but no surprise, and they got the job done before winter really set in. Did a beautiful job. Nice guys.

Description of Work
Removal of old roof, new roof installed.

02/27/2021

Tomasine T.

Very punctual and great service good personalities Very respectful

Description of Work
I had a leak in my roof

11/24/2020

Rusty ..

Excellent. They came out, they were professional, they told us what would happen, the cost and the job went better then planned. It only took them a day to complete our roof.

Description of Work
The new roof on our Condo.

11/24/2020

Paul C.

They were very good on communication and setting expectations. It was a competitive price. Everyone was very professional, from the office staff to the installers. They were really great to work with.

Description of Work
New roof installation.

Bill A.

Perfect. They did a great job. Did what they said they would do and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them. Crew was polite, work was done steadily.

Description of Work
Complete re-roof.

Dave D.

They did a great job. Work was performed in a timely manner and the crew was professional from beginning to end.

Description of Work
N/A

Mark H.

Great. Roof looks great.

Description of Work
New Roof

Garcia Roofing LLC

Garcia Roofing specialize in asphalt shingles repairs tear offs new constructions and I as the owner Omar Garcia I'm at all my job to make sure everything gets done with quality workmanship we have the experience of 15 years working with asphalt shingles so you can not sure that you will be satisfied with the work we do for you cuz I tell all my customers I do my job or have my employees do their work like if it was my own home I like it done right the first time so we don't have to come back and do something I should have been done correct first time

Inland Roofing & Supply, Inc.

Located in Spokane for over 70 years, family owned and operated, Inland Roofing & Supply, Inc. has been providing quality full service and warranted installations to the Inland Empire. We are very well known in Spokane, have been an outstanding member with the BBB (Better Business Bureau) since 1955 and have expertise in Roofing, Steel & Vinyl Siding, Soffit, Fascia, Windows, Aluminum Patio Covers, Decks, Doors, Skylights, Gutters, Sun Tunnels and Egress Windows. We are a General Contractor carrying all the necessary and required Licensing and Bonding to protect you! Our estimators and project managers have over 75+ years of combined experience in the industry. We offer free inspections, estimates and have solid workmanship warranties.

2022 Super Service Award

J.A.T Roofing LLC

Give us a call or click to schedule an estimate, today!

2022 Super Service Award