Deep Steam Carpet Care

Founded 2009 • With Angi since March 2013

Locally owned business, 15% discount for Angie's List members other special promotions listed on website www.deepsteamcarpetcare.com...

Don and Sons Carpet Cleaning

Don and Sons Carpet Cleaning

"Don & Sons Carpet Cleaning is committed to give you the best service possible at the best possible price!" Don Lummus Owner/Operator We strive for excellance in all we do! We expect to exceed the expectations of our customers! .

08/15/2016

Assumed we would need to replace the carpet in our rental, but Roxy did a wonderful job and it looked amazing when he was done. Will definitely call him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned scary looking carpet in our rental.

01/16/2016

Roxy is very professional and did a great job.  He noticed a few issues and recommended several options for resolution.  He was courteous and also flexible with my schedule.  I definitely recommend Roxy!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned carpets in 2 homes - one approx. 3000 sq. ft. and one approx. 1500 sq. ft.

11/08/2014

The carpets looked impressive. The steam cleaning took out the dirt in a short time. the next day the carpets were beautiful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He came and did estimate/job on short notice. Did an excellent job on two rooms in a timely manner.

09/15/2014

I really didn't think the carpets were going to come clean, but Roxy told me that he would do his best! He did a great job! There was a huge area that was black on a tan carpet and when he left it looked great! If you didn't know there was an issue before the cleaning you would have to really pay attention to figure where he had to work so hard. I was also very thankful he was able to get the must...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roxy cleaned two bedrooms, living room, and steps.

04/30/2014

I couldn't have asked for a better experience! He was punctual, professional, and did a great job. We had a bit of a pet urine problem that he did his magic on. He cleaned about 400 square feet of carpet for $100 and was kind enough to throw the hallway in for free. Not only was I thrilled with how the carpet looked, I was impressed that he called the next day to make sure I was satisfied with the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned our family room & threw in the hallway for FREE!

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Thank you [Member Name], I'm glad you were happy!

Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning, Spot and Stain removal, Pet Urine remediation, Odor control, Area Rugs, Vehicle RV and Boat interiors, Landlord services

NA