Blacks Chimney and Fireplace

Founded 2001 • With Angi since July 2012

4.3

All services provided by in house, long term employees who care more about doing your job correctly than rushing it. Billing plans, 3rd party billing, escrow etc all available for your convience....

Dryer Ducks

WE CLEAN DRYER DUCTS, AIR DUCTS, AND RAIN GUTTERS! FOR DRYER DUCT CLEANINGS: We specialize in keeping your dryer ducts Safe, Clean, and Efficient. Safe, by reducing the risk of dryer fires. Clean, by providing you with fresher smelling laundry and meticulously clean dryer vents. Efficient, by drying your clothes faster, which saves you money by reducing your energy bills and extends the life of your dryer. FOR AIR DUCT CLEANINGS: No one is more thorough with regards to air duct cleaning. We clean and sanitize residential and commercial air duct systems with no mess left behind. Keep your family safe with cleaner air, keep your home clean with less dust, and keep your system efficient with optimal airflow through your ducts. You can never be too careful with the air you breathe each day. FOR GUTTER CLEANINGS: Allow one of our technicians to come out and provide a free, no-obligation price quote for cleaning some or all of your rain gutters. We can also clean off the roof. Whatever service you choose from our company, your satisfaction is guaranteed. Contact us for your FREE inspection: (509) 315-1119 Tiffany@dryerducks.com

Circumference Concrete LLC

Circumference Concrete LLC is locally owned and operated business out of the Spokane, WA area and we feel invested in our clients and treat their property as if it were our own. I have over 43 years of experience with concrete services I specialize in all forms of concrete pouring and repair. If you have any questions don't hesitate to give me a call! Over the years we have never lost our commitment to our clients and that is what has allowed us to succeed in a very competitive industry. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today

Northern Roots Construction

With over 8 years of professional contracting experiece, we are your framing and carpentry experts. From multi-million dollar homes to front porch decks. We build everything with precision to perfection.

12/16/2020

This was the easiest contracting I think I have ever done. Mike was fast, efficient, and very nice. The job was done within a few days of my calling, other companies were more expensive and had 2 weeks before getting out to my home. I would recommend Black's with a 5 star rating. Will be calling again for all my chimney needs... Mike also told me if I called in the spring to get the sweeping done,...

Description of Work
Needed Chimney cleaned

Category chimney sweep

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We really appreciate you taking the time to share!

01/10/2017

Excellent job

Description of Work
Replace spalling bricks and re do mortar.

Category chimney repair

Thank you for your response, we appreciate the time it takes to review us! We look forward to seeing you next year!

12/07/2015

Description of Work
Bought parts to fix a chimney. Was never told of a 20% restocking fee. |Very rude when confronted with that. Said it was up on his wall and it was up to |customer to read. Rude, unprofessional, would never do business with him again!

Category chimney repair

Again, I am very sorry for your disappointment with us. Just like any other business, all special order pieces are subject to a restock fee to cover our fees, shipping costs, your multiple credit card processing fees etc. I personally spent multiple days and countless hours with your brother who was unbelievably frustrated that a group of firefighters was trying to "scab" together a chimney system...

07/13/2014

Sean understood my vision and was able to make it a reality. He was attentive to any concern and was quick to fix any problem. Matt's attention to detail borders on OCD, but it makes for a great foreman who keeps everything running smoothly and ensures the quality of workmanship is as close to perfect as possible. All of the masons have years and years of experience and it shows. They are true art...

Description of Work
The guys from Blacks completely transformed my home from a Board and Batten lighthouse into a natural stone castle. They completely stripped the old wood siding and replaced it with a full stone veneer. I can not speak highly enough of the entire crew. They do amazing work.

Category masonry,chimney repair

Thank you for the review! one of my all time favorite jobs to do, even with battling the elements like snow, ice and gas fumes! Thank you very much for the business and on behalf of all of us here, it was a pleasure working with you! That really is the most fun of our job, turning someones idea into reality. Best wishes and we look forward to coming back and doing that back patio/BBQ for you! Sean

06/05/2014

Description of Work
Came out and cleaned my chimney, and fixed a leak i was having from the collar up top. Got everything fixed and were very nice.

Category chimney sweep,chimney repair

Thank you taking the time to review us and we appreciate the work! We look forward to seeing you next year. Do not forget we have specials and discounted pricing every spring!

Originally started as only a chimney company, the services have expanded into full fireplace builds, upgrades, insurance change-outs, hardscapes, house veneers. We still do the small repairs also, we just have focused on being your one stop shop!