CUSTOM HEATING CO

With Angi since November 2010

Right Now Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing

We are a family owned business with more than 36 years of industry experience. We provide a fully staffed full time training facility for continued education for the more than 90 employees that make up the Right Now team. Right Now Heating & Air protects each of its customers from any potential negative experience with an employee by requiring each employee to follow an industry Code of Ethics and Competency Guide which can be viewed on our web site at www.RightNowHeatCool.com. We provide professionally trained technicians with fully stocked trucks to make the repair as quickly as possible. We are so confident in our technician's abilities, that if your not 100% satisfied with the repair we will refund your money. For ease of convenience for method of payment we accept cash, check, credit card, and with an on staff finance manager we can assist in financing your repair or replacement quickly and easily from your home with approved credit. Mailing address is 212 Evans St Caldwell, ID 83605. Additional phone numbers are 208-939-4475, 208-739-9810, 208-369-9288, 208-735-8400, 208-242-3236

08/09/2012

Marian L.

They are A and they are excellent. I haven't heard any complaints on their quality.

Description of Work
I haven't used Custom Heating Co. but I know them and they do heating and air conditioning.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

04/17/2012

Trish N.

They have done several different projects for me over the years. They do an excellent job. One time when I called him, he was very busy, and he worked me in that day.

Description of Work
They installed the heater and water heater in my house.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing