The Trade Source HVAC-R

Founded 2008 • With Angi since March 2013

3.8

HVAC Small Family Run Business (Tresure Vally) We are a small business that is family owned. We do free qoutes so you dont pay any fees just for us to come out. With us you only pay for parts(no mark ups) and small labor fee per hour. We guarantee any and all work, we have ALL necessary licensesand equipment to get the job done right the first time. With ten plus years and a journeyman license in hvac to back it up you can feel safe that even though the cost is less the quality of work isnt we can promise work youd be happy to pay for. Office-208-602-8256Tech-208-412-6713 We are a 24/7 service day or night if your without heat or air we will send someone out. Also offing deals on servicing any an all furnaces to get you ready for winter an to help keep your bills low. Thank you and hope you have a great day!- Heather Cusimano...

Frost Painting

Owner operated. I do the estimate and am there for every phase of the job. I do one job at a time. Additional address - 6280 Garrett St, Boise, ID 83714.

Custom Pump Services, LLC

At Custom Pump Services we service and repair all models of water pumps and provide troubleshooting and preventative maintenance. We install a wide variety of water pumps including solar, wind, mechanical, hand pumps, and submersible. We are able to provide water pump installations on both irrigation and domestic wells. We specialize in dairies and remote livestock applications. Winterize and de-Winterize seasonal homes and perform sprinkler blowouts.

SUNRISE GARAGE DOOR CO.

Sunrise Garage Doors sells only top quality residential and commercial garage doors and openers. We offer a wide variety of colors, material choices and window options to choose from. Whether you need to replace an existing door or are looking for a door for a new construction project, we have the products, skills and competitive pricing you are looking for. If you have an existing garage door that needs service, our highly-trained team of technicians provide fast, quality work.

09/12/2016

This job went perfectly from the initial inspection through the final clean up and my approval. Richard took the time necessary to answer all my questions and to ensure the system I chose met my requirements without breaking the bank. His attention to detail stood out as he took me through the system when complete. I highly recommend The Trade Source HVAC-R and would gladly use them again.

Description of Work
Remove and replace HVAC system, add additional return duct, pressure test, clean and seal ducts.

02/23/2015

I called several companies and got several bids that were all over the board. The unit that needed to be installed had already been previously sized so I knew what was needed. Several places tried to up-sell and tell me that it was OK to have a larger unit. Richard, the owner of The Trade Source understood the sizing and nailed the tonnage needed so i knew he was legitimate. He provided me with a ...

Description of Work
Purchase of a new 3.5 ton air conditioner with a complete install including wiring and refrigerant lines.

Category appliance repair,electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac

06/30/2014

Description of Work
They made a measurement mistake for an awning and then when we called them on it, the owner and his wife were both rude and used some not so nice language for supposedly being Christians, so they claimed. I told them they would not be coming back. I had to hire a professional awning person to fix their mistakes which cost us more money, but was done correctly finally. The new professional company said he felt sorry for us due to this happening a lot now a days to unsuspecting consumers. I learned a valuable lesson to check Angie's list first next time I need a professional company and not to go by the lowest bid just to get the job.

12/14/2013

I was under contract to purchase a foreclosed home from a bank. During the inspection it was determined that the furnace had been dismantled and lay in pieces. I asked a friend for a referral and a tech came out to take a look. He took one look and said I needed a whole new furnace and it would cost several thousand dollars. The next day, I went online and found an ad on Craigslist for The Trade S...

Description of Work
The tech put a gas furnace back together that was dismantled by the previous owner.

08/18/2013

Well frist they came out the do an install for my hvac needs then while they were there I was trying to make my dinner the second night and my stove stopped working they found a gas leak and fixed 2 parts

Description of Work
My gas oven wasn't working

08/18/2013

Amazing they were respectful clean and quick love the work will be recommending them to everyone!

Description of Work
They gave me a great deal on a full install including a/c, heater, and coil. The other places I called wanted double or more they did a wonderful job I didn't even think a heater and coil could look that good it's nice because I've never had a door over the inside unit and was always an eye sore but when Richard was done I was so surprised that they could look that good I decided no door was needed anymore Thank you guys ALL A'S FROM US!

08/05/2013

Owner quoted price of $150 for blower motor and $240 for 4 hours labor for installation - $390 total. Owner ordered ordered blower motor, but did not check if it had arrived until I called a week later. It supposedly had arrived. Employee sent to pick up part had been told it was BLOWER MOTOR. Parts supplier gave him Condenser Motor; he installed it without checking with owner; I had waited all da...

Description of Work
Incorrectly removed working condenser motor in AC & installed new one. Following day replaced broken blower motor in AC.

08/04/2013

NOT WELL. Price quoted was $150 for blower motor, and $240 for 4 hours labor, for total of $390. Overcharged on labor ($60 per hour) by 3 hours. Owner ordered broken part, but did not check if it had arrived, until I called a week later. It supposedly had arrived. He sent the installer to pick up the BLOWER MOTOR next day - I had waited all day for him to arrive, at 6 PM. The supplier had ordered ...

Description of Work
Repaired AC. Was supposed to replace blower motor, instead removed working condenser motor & installed new one, in error. Following day, installed blower motor.

Category appliance repair

This was a very unfortunate situation. We are very sorry that the events played out the way they did. I want to clarify a couple of issues that were not covered in this review. The home owner had called us after we were referred by a customer we have been servicing for well over a year. We encourage referrals. We know that word of mouth is the best kind of advertising there is. So when we receive ...

This is a list of the services we are licensed to provide. We offer all services in HVAC, Refrigeration, Controls, Electrical, Plumbing. We provide services in all aspects of the previous listed for example; remodels, retro-fit, new construction, light commercial, upgrades, additions, service and diagnostics of existing systems. We have also expanded our current field of service into general handyman work orders. There really isn't anything around the home or office that we can't facilitate.

There really isn't anything in the construction, tradesman or handyman areas of specialty that we can't provide. We have specifically hired licensed, trained professioals in all areas of construction. So that we can be our customers source for all trades. We have built our company model around being the available to help in every area of the home.