Sunshine Window Cleaning & Building Maintenance

Founded 1993 • With Angi since August 2011

A full service window cleaning and building maintenance company. Please check our website www.pleasecleanmywindows.com for special promotions for new customers....

Elliott Window Cleaning

Specializing in window cleaning! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

MGM Siding Contractors

MGM Siding Contractors Inc., Nampa, Idaho, is owned and operated by Bill Bruce and has been since 1987. Serving all of Idaho and the greater Northwest, MGM specializes in replacement windows, siding, doors and roofing for all remodeling and new construction needs. For over three decades, our experience of work and commitment to quality is our highest priority to insure customer satisfaction.

DaBella - Boise

Quality Begins at Home. We are the premiere home improvement company, with service and products that will keep you happy for years to come. Our customers receive unmatched warranties and exclusive products. We offer exclusive roofing, siding and window systems that are manufactured in America and installed by factory-trained installers, delivering the best possible result every time. DaBella Baths is our exclusive bath division, specializing in tub and shower conversions, bathtub replacement, walk-in showers and walk-in tubs. If you want to work with a contractor who is passionate about service, committed to quality and determined to delight you, then DaBella is for you! We’re ready to turn your dreams into a beautiful reality.

04/08/2016

cathy R.

Description of Work
They failed to honor a big deal I had purchased. They told me they hadn't been affiliated with Angie's List for over two years and weren't offering any deals. However, I was able to find one with their name on it. Also, their prices are through the roof for what they offer. I've never been quoted that high before.

11/28/2015

Daniel F.

They did a great job very professional and worked with us since we had sleeping kids setup in two of the rooms. We had to give them a specific order to go in and they did so. Work was excellent and the windows look really great. We've used them in the fall and spring several times and always had fantastic results. Greg the owner is really fantastic and truly cares about his business.

Description of Work
Cleaned all exterior and interior windows as well as screens. For large 3000 sqft multi-family property.

08/03/2015

Mary Beth C.

Jennifer and her partner were right on time; they assured me that everything would go well. We negotiated which windows to clean, and they plotted out their pattern and went to work. After more than an hour, they were through and they took me around to see that everything was done well, as I wanted. They were professional as can be, but also friendly and easy to be with. I felt that they knew their business and that I was in good hands. And as a matter of fact, I was!

Description of Work
Cleaned outside windows and some inside windows as well.

02/17/2015

Constance B.

They're great. I've had them clean my windows several times and they do a really good job. The windows are really clean and they are fast because more than one person comes to do the job.

Description of Work
Window cleaning.

02/13/2015

Richard P.

We were happy with them. When they cleaned our drains, they took all of the furniture off of our patio where it would have possibly got dirty. They moved all the furniture off. They did a really good job of cleaning out the drains. There were no dislikes about the service. When we were checking, they weren't unreasonable compared to other people we checked with. They were all right and the same range. Their price was no different from anybody else's. They were punctual.

Description of Work
I used Sunshine Window Cleaning and Building Maintenance. They did the drain cleaning and the window cleaning.

Category window cleaning,drain cleaning

10/13/2014

Robert M.

Greg's Sunshine Window Washing 2-man crew delivered, as promised. They called ahead to adjust the schedule, as needed. Tony & Michael were polite & friendly, understood the job and worked hard for 3 1/2 hours (as estimated) to accomplish it. They took apart & correctly reassembled older-style storm windows, without needing homeowner's assistance. Our home's many large windows have never looked better, inside or out! The cost was quite reasonable, given the size & complexity of the task. We would certainly recommend this professional company to our family & friends!

Description of Work
washed all windows

01/22/2014

Sheila W.

This is the best our windows have looked in years. I'm not sure if the price I mentioned above is exact; we had a Groupon coupon that cut the price considerably. But we were so impressed with their hard work and good attitude that we gave both of the young men a $20 tip. It was Christmastime, and they earned it.

Description of Work
They washed every window in the house, inside and out, including the second story windows. On windows that had hard water deposits from the lawn sprinklers, they charged $5 extra to use some special agent that got the stains off.

06/01/2013

Lynn M.

Service was prompt, courteous and fast. I had a coupon for half-off, so the price was right. I guess I got what I paid for because it wasn't a very thorough job. I had to go over missed areas on several windows. I would neither use this service again nor would I recommend it to others.

Description of Work
"Cleaned" exterior windows.

05/21/2013

Elizabeth H.

Used a coupon. The lady on the phone was very pleasant and professional. Only problem was that I was supposed to get a call ahead of time on my cell. According to note left by technician on my door, they tried to call twice and left a voice message. I did not receive a call and no missed calls or messages were on my cell.They did more windows than I had asked for, but they did do a good job. I will probably use them again, but need to make sure that they do not come without my knowing, and that they do not do more than I request. Aspen Glen Way

Description of Work
Washed outside windows & screens

11/09/2011

Julie F.

They were really quick and fast. The windows were really clean. I would use them in the future.

Description of Work
I used Sunshine Window Cleaning and Buidling Maintenance in the spring. They cleaned fifteen windows and screens. We had coupons.

Category screen repair,window cleaning

Thanks Member. It was a pleasure doing business with you. Thank you for the great review.

Sunshine Window Cleaning & Building Maintenance

Founded 1993 • With Angi since August 2011

3132 Brown St Ste 2

Garden City, ID 83714

Commercial & Residential Window Cleaning & Building Maintenance - Chandelier Cleaning, Roof Cleaning, Solar Panel Cleaning, Deck Cleaning, Blind Cleaning, Power Washing, Christmas Decorations, Screen Repair, Hard Water Stain Removal, Gutter Repair, Construction Cleanup, & Scratch Repair.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal