CASCADE CLEANING SERVICES, LLC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since September 2008

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

504 E 45th St

Garden City, ID 83714

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Residential & Commercial. BBB accredited & IICRC Certified Company specializing in Steam Cleaning (hot water extraction & encapulation) Carpet, Upholstery, Hardwood Floors, Hard Surfaces (tile/grout,vinyl,concrete etc), and Air Duct Cleaning. Independently owned and operated. Matthew Huck owner. Call for a free quote. No hidden charges. All employees have nation wide background checks and workers comp insurance....

carpet cleaning (43)upholstery cleaning (7)floor cleaning (6)air duct cleaning (6)dryer vent cleaning (4)oriental rug cleaning (2)marble & granite (1)hardwood floors (1)upholstery (1)

12/23/2020

Very Well. I do not live in Boise, I live 2 hours away and when I call Matt to help clean my sister's filthy carpet because of her pets, he always takes good care of me. I have never met him, but I trust him, he always does what he says he will do.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaned

Work Completed On 12/23/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your repeat business, A good brother taking care of his sister....Have a great new year!

11/24/2019

Great job. Very professional, punctual, and thorough cleaning company. Cleaning the air ducts has really helped my allergies.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning and vent cleaning

Category carpet cleaners,air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 11/23/2019

09/03/2019

Very well. Carpet looked almost brand new!

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Work Completed On 09/03/2019

[Member Name Removed], we appreciate your business. Any referrals, we do a 10% referral rewards for cleaning credit or cash.

05/22/2018

I called them to clean the carpet in my house, Luckily I called him to ask how much it was going to be. He quoted me a price roughly three times what every other carpet cleaner charges. He was in the house and I was at work when we had this conversation. I told him his price was too high and I wouldn't use him. When he left he set the thermostat to 59, left almost every light on in the house, turn...

Description of Work
Carpet cleaned

Work Completed On 05/08/2018

We went out to give [Member Name Removed] a free quote on his rental property. He had other vendors in the property doing work during that time frame. The lights were not left on by us, and there was no need to touch the thermostat. Yes, we do charge more than the coupon companies, but we provide a 5 star guarantee and strive for repeat/referral business.

11/20/2017

Great. Professional and friendly. Did a great job.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning.

Work Completed On 11/20/2017

06/24/2016

Great service - very professional. Hard working, dependable, easy to work with. We will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Complete duct cleaning - entire house. Carpet cleaning, 4 rooms.

Category carpet cleaners,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 06/23/2016

06/09/2016

They were on time and did a great job on my carpets. They were very friendly and gave me care instructions after my carpet cleaning. They were able to add a few areas after they arrived and were able to get stains out. They both had positive upbeat attitudes even when doing hard work. I would use them again.

Description of Work
home carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 06/07/2016

04/23/2016

Everything went excellent, no complaints. The two techs were very professional

Description of Work
Shampoo carpets and treated them, Clean and treated two recliners and sofa and clean out dryer vent

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery,upholstery cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

Cost $710.4

Work Completed On 04/22/2016

07/07/2015

The team showed up early, were very polite and hard working and professional.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets

Work Completed On 07/07/2015

06/17/2015

Carpeting got extremely clean. Floors look good, and I know I need to sand and/or replace some flooring in the future. The responsiveness to the bidding process to scheduling and to performance of work was exactly as promised. Excellent provider.

Description of Work
Cleaned hardwood floors and applied a new top coat; cleaned a white living room sofa; cleaned carpeting throughout house

Category carpet cleaners,hardwood floor,upholstery cleaning

Work Completed On 06/10/2015

Carpet, Upholstery, Hardwood Floors, Hard Surfaces, Air Duct & Dryer Vent Cleaning. Pet & odor specialist. Truckmount 421 in combination with the RX-20 rotary extractor tool and has earned the gold Seal of Approval for its extractor from the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI), signifying that it meets the highest standards for carpet cleaning effectiveness. Customers will be impressed with the high-tech approach to cleaning the RX-20 produces, setting your operation apart from those using a wand.

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, American Express