Burton's C Friesz Bath and Kitchen Remodeling

Founded 2003 • With Angi since August 2009

We create luxurious bathrooms and deluxe kitchens designed to fit your lifestyle. With 30 years remodeling and home improvement experience, we make it easy, fast, and comfortable. Burton's is a complete bathroom and kitchen remodeling company, specializing in custom cabinetry and custom tile showers, flooring and counter-tops. 4 employees. . Cost determined by the job. No travel charges. Ask about Angie's List discount. DBA- Burton's Luxury Bath & Deluxe Kitchens...

Masterpiece Construction Experts LLC

We are a family owned and operated business. Brandon owner/installer has over 35 years of experience. He started at the age of 12 working for his fathers construction business building homes in Eastern Idaho. As he got older, his knowledge, skills and experience increased. He studied drafting in college. After college, he learned about and installed numerous manufacturer brands of windows and doors. Brandon decided to venture out on his own. He established his company in 1997. Masterpiece Construction Experts specialize in the professional installation of windows, patio doors and a wide variety of entry doors. We provide our customers with excellent customer service, with a friendly staff and crew, high quality products and materials and cutting-edge energy efficient home improvement technology. With Brandon's skills, knowledge and his love for what he does combined with your ideas, We can make your home a Masterpiece.

Offers by Masterpiece Construction Experts LLC on Angi

05/14/2017

We have used Burton Friesz many times over the last 6 years and his work is always top quality, his prices are fair and we are always delighted with the result.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove an old vanity from a bathroom, replace with a new vanity and install a granite countertop. Install a cabinet in the bathroom.

11/22/2016

He came took measurements cut a hole in the kitchen wall and nerves returned with the plans.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodel design

11/01/2016

I thought that I would get design assistance. No follow-up from the initial review.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I did not get design assistance. I got a plumbing review.

05/02/2016

Burton was on time and did all of the work to my satisfaction at the agreed upon price. He also fixed some minor damage to one of the interior walls of my house at no charge. This is about the sixth job Burton has done for me and they have always been done exactly right. He is someone I can depend on totally!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new toilet, put a new seat on another toilet, installed new towel racks, installed new shelves in one bathroom and moved the house water shut off valve to a more convenient location.

03/11/2016

It is with great appreciation for Burton C. Friesz Bath & Kitchen Remodel that I write this review. I contacted Burton in Dec 2011 to bid on a construction/remodel project. Although my project was not a bath & kitchen remodel, rather a commercial space to be remodeled... Burton took the time to understand the vision of my store and worked to present several design ideas to fit my budget. Throughou...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Design & remodel my commercial restaurant space

CATEGORY remodeling

Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling and Design, Cabinetry, CustomTile showers, floors, counter-tops and back splashes. We are a full service Remodeling Contractor from design through demolition and completion.

Check, Financing Available