Burton's C Friesz Bath and Kitchen Remodeling

Founded 2003 • With Angi since August 2009

4464 Chinden Blvd

Garden City, ID 83714

We create luxurious bathrooms and deluxe kitchens designed to fit your lifestyle. With 30 years remodeling and home improvement experience, we make it easy, fast, and comfortable. Burton's is a complete bathroom and kitchen remodeling company, specializing in custom cabinetry and custom tile showers, flooring and counter-tops. 4 employees. . Cost determined by the job. No travel charges. Ask about Angie's List discount. DBA- Burton's Luxury Bath & Deluxe Kitchens...

05/14/2017

Steve H.

We have used Burton Friesz many times over the last 6 years and his work is always top quality, his prices are fair and we are always delighted with the result.

Description of Work
Remove an old vanity from a bathroom, replace with a new vanity and install a granite countertop. Install a cabinet in the bathroom.

11/22/2016

DANIELE E.

He came took measurements cut a hole in the kitchen wall and nerves returned with the plans.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel design

11/01/2016

Heidi J.

I thought that I would get design assistance. No follow-up from the initial review.

Description of Work
I did not get design assistance. I got a plumbing review.

06/06/2016

Charles S.

05/04/2016

Renae B.

05/02/2016

Steve H.

Burton was on time and did all of the work to my satisfaction at the agreed upon price. He also fixed some minor damage to one of the interior walls of my house at no charge. This is about the sixth job Burton has done for me and they have always been done exactly right. He is someone I can depend on totally!!!

Description of Work
Installed new toilet, put a new seat on another toilet, installed new towel racks, installed new shelves in one bathroom and moved the house water shut off valve to a more convenient location.

03/11/2016

Kim J.

It is with great appreciation for Burton C. Friesz Bath & Kitchen Remodel that I write this review. I contacted Burton in Dec 2011 to bid on a construction/remodel project. Although my project was not a bath & kitchen remodel, rather a commercial space to be remodeled... Burton took the time to understand the vision of my store and worked to present several design ideas to fit my budget. Throughout the construction process, I was pleasantly surprised with the level of attention Burton applied to the details of each phase. His dedication to his work was apparent through his open line of communication. I could call him anytime. If I had to leave a message, he returned my call within hours. I found Burton’s years of experience to be invaluable. He graciously worked through many concept changes. He is a man who thinks outside the box. I found Burton to be resourceful, task oriented and an accomplished problem solver. Burton is one to go above and beyond expectation. Throughout Phase 1, 2 and 3, I had no doubt he would meet my timeline. Burton is committed to a job done right, a man of his word and has a team as dedicated as he is. It was refreshing to work with...a contractor who understands the needs, concerns and challenges of a business owner. I highly recommend Burton C. Friesz Bath & Kitchen Remodeling.

Description of Work
Design & remodel my commercial restaurant space

Category remodeling

09/11/2015

Steve H.

This is the fifth job Burton has done for us and as usual, it went flawlessly. You cannot find a better remodeling guy in Idaho!

Description of Work
Tore up carpeting in our master bathroom, installed subflooring, laid down vinyl flooring and installed a new toilet

06/02/2015

Category handyman service

07/30/2014

Sharon C.

I had several companies come out and give me bids on what I wanted done, and they got my vision and exactly how I wanted things done. Their customer service was good and there were no issues with any of the workers.

Description of Work
They redid the laundry room and the guest room bathroom.

11/28/2013

Steve H.

Burton and his son Taylor were great! They were on time and did the job as agreed. They were very careful of my property and cleaned up thoroughly after the job was done. I have used Burton before and now I do not even try to get other estimates when I need work done. I don't think you can go wrong with this guy. He knows his stuff!

Description of Work
The drywall in my garage was flaking and falling off. Burton removed the damaged material, put on two coats of primer and two coats of paint. He also repaired my front door where there was a gap between the door and the door frame

Category drywall, handyman service, interior painters, doors

11/14/2013

Steve H.

We have employed Burton before and his work was up to the usual high standards. There were some brief delays in the work and it took three weeks instead of the estimated two weeks, but this was entirely due to a supplier not delivering materials on time. Burton and his crew, Mark and Taylor, always kept us advised on the progress of the work. They showed great care and consideration for our house, putting up barriers and laying down tarps to make sure the rest of the house stayed clean and undamaged. The result was far beyond our expectations. Burton is a little more expensive than most contractors, but it is my experience that with remodeling work you get what you pay for. Burton Friesz' quality is well worth the extra money.

Description of Work
He tore out our bathroom ceiling to eliminate a mold problem and replaced the ceiling. He tore out our old fiberglass shower and replaced it with a new tile shower.

Category drywall, plumbing

07/15/2013

Steve H.

Burton was very thorough in telling us what he was going to do and how he would do it. He listened carefully to all our questions and concerns. He and his crew were very good about cleaning up after themselves. He gave us the approximate time schedule of how long the job would take and he stayed within that schedule. He did not exceed the estimates of how much the job would cost. We have no complaints and we would recommend him highly to anyone.

Description of Work
Burton remodeled our kitchen installing new countertop, sink and cabinets and dishwasher, installed water softening system and water filtration system. He also replaced leaking pipes he found during the work.

06/29/2011

Steve H.

We contracted him to remodel our kitchen in May and he did an excellent job. He was the most expensive of the bids we received, but you get what you pay for. What we liked most about him was that he doesn't sub-contract out work. He has another worker helping him, and they did everything themselves. He was, again, extremely good; he always kept us up to date on what they were doing. He was very careful with our property making sure to cover items when they working. He was always on time. He did some drawings on the computer to show us what the final product would look like and made sure that he checked with us along the way on exactly what we were looking for. He was really good at sitting down with us prior to starting the project and making sure he knew exactly what we wanted. He went as far as to take us to the wholesale store where he was going to purchase the items to make sure we got to pick out what we wanted.

Description of Work
He did a kitchen remodel. During the process discovered we had PBL piping that was starting to have some leaks and would have caused a lot of problems for us in the future. So he also replaced the pipes. He also installed a water softener and water filtration system.

All Around Handyman

We are a full service handyman company. Here to help you with any handyman needs you may have or any Honey-do lists that you need done or assistance with. We specialize in windows installation, replacement or repair. We are a smoke free and alcohol free company. Ask us about our military discount.

Valkyrie Handyman Services LLC

Valkyrie Handyman Services is built on reliability, punctuality, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We believe in giving our absolute best in all of our projects, with clear expectations and updates, no matter how big or small. We are open to most projects, if it is not listed, just ask. We look forward to earning your business!

EarthShine Services

EarthShine Services is a local home improvement company providing handyman services across the Treasure Valley. Whether you are needing home repairs inside or out, custom finishing, or you are looking to add that something extra, we're here to help! We are licensed and insured.

RCE-26326
    State of Idaho
    Idaho Division of Building Safety
    08/19/2016
    Check, Financing Available

Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling and Design, Cabinetry, CustomTile showers, floors, counter-tops and back splashes. We are a full service Remodeling Contractor from design through demolition and completion.