Brilliant Services LLC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since June 2011

200 E 45th St

Garden City, ID 83714

Brilliant Services has proudly provided remodeling to the Treasure Valley since 2007. Our team of Craftsmen have over 120 years of experience in the trades and there is almost nothing we haven't seen or done. We offer residential and commercial remodeling, maintenance and handyman services. As a General Contractor, we are in a unique position to be able to assist our clients with everything from small handyman projects to full scale remodels, additions and tenant improvements. We have both in-house staff and qualified subcontractors to address everything our clients need. Whether it's carpentry, painting, plumbing, electrical, roofing, windows, doors, floors, walls, tile, carpet, vinyl, chimneys, hearths, insulation, attic fans, stucco, fences, pergolas, patio covers, decks, concrete, etc, etc, etc, it's our job to find the right combination of employees and subcontractors to get your project completed with quality and on time. You don't have to piece together your project and roll the dice on hiring unknown providers. Call us today and we'll handle it for you....

12/10/2018

Connie S.

No response from two phone conversations (1st on 10/17) requesting that I send photos by email of the roof and requirements which I did. I phoned several weeks later (10/29) due to no response and the VERY rude receptionist said they had no record and there was no Angie's list offer that I qualified. I finally sent 2nd email inquiring and received a quote for $1,900+ to build this small frame. No one ever came by to view the specified job. The bid was outrageous. I had just had a covered 8'x12' wooden porch with posts set in concrete for under $3,900 the end of Sept. The new job did not require a floor. The only reason I contacted Brilliant was due to there being an Angie's list discount, Brilliant was the only referral and that my handyman was booked through the end of the year.

Description of Work
Build a frame for existing 3'x3' roof.

Category handyman service

One of our salesmen met with her personally on 10/19/2018. She was given a quote for the work she requested. Then, strangely, she called about a week later, very angry and insisted that we never showed up. I'm just at a loss as to what to say about that. I kind of think maybe she called several companies and has us mixed up with someone who didn't show. I'm not sure what she'[Member Information Removed] is referring to regarding an Angie'[Member Information Removed] List offer. She did mention it and I tried to work through it with her. I asked her to tell me what it said and if when she acquired it; at that time, we had no offers on AL, so I was trying to identify what it was. She got angry and refused to even tell me what the offer said. How can I give her a discount, if she won't tell me what the discount should be? She hung up on me.

11/13/2018

Matt R.

Steve from brilliant services showed up within a couple days to bid the project. He was informative and thorough. Very personable and had the bid to me same day. His company sent me a thorough bid along with a typed up contract of services to be provided and expectations. They had Mike at my house laying tile within a week. Mike was amazing. He did such a good job and worked extremely quickly. He finished the job by himself in two days. The difficult part was I had already started the project. Mike was able to work off of what I had started and made everything look amazing. I had several bids prior to these guys and I was extremely nervous to just bring anybody in to do tile work. In the state of Idaho the licensing process is minimal at best. Like Mike said there are Tile guys and people that just do tile. But the problem with tile is you don’t get any do overs. Once it’s laid the process to tear it up can cost more than the initial project. Home Depot bid me over 8k and that didn’t even include materials. These guys were a fraction of that cost. They have even been available for text or phone call questions even after the project has been completed. I grouted the tile myself and they have both been available for questions. I would highly recommend these guys for tile work for sure but I’m sure they handle all things in homes with amazing care and service! Matt

Description of Work
550 Square Feet 6X36 floor tile

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor

10/12/2018

JERRY M.

The contractor contacted me set up an appointment with a fella named Brian. Nice guy, came out and looked at the job indicated he would have a quote the next day October 3. Today is October 12. I called, texted and emailed with no response.

Description of Work
small flooring job

06/10/2018

Jacob L.

Moving from apartment to our new home. Had bathrooms and floors cleaned. Great work!

Description of Work
Bathrooms and floors

05/09/2018

Marilee D.

Fabulous. Diligent workers, efficient, thorough, pleasant. Five hours of cleaning. The best! I have used Brilliant Services several times now and the customer relationship is important to the company. They aim to please, and I have always been pleased at the outcomes and have enjoyed those who come to our home.

Description of Work
Bathroom cleaning, Kitchen surfaces cleaning, woodwork cleaning

02/14/2018

Deni W.

Wonderful I give Sean Keeper the highest score that can be given. Sean did an excellent job and went above and beyond what I expected. Formerly I gave Brilliant Services a F review and learned the lack of communication was not their fault, the coupon from Angies had an incorrect phone number and that's why all my messages were never returned. Sean saved the day by with his outstanding service and friendly attitude. I am so happy this is resolved.

Description of Work
Painted baseboards

Category interior painters

01/12/2018

Albert T.

Amy and Ashley were prompt And easy to have in my house. They communicated well and paid attention to every detail. I appreciated the check list that I was giving at the end of their service.

Description of Work
General house cleaning

12/02/2017

Deni W.

Never returned calls to schedule an appointment

Description of Work
Need base board painted

Category house cleaning, interior painters

I'm sure there is a disconnect here. Unfortunately, we can only reach out via the information provided to us by Angie's List. I left several message and often wondered if this client was ever going to call us back. We check all voicemails that come in during the day within 2 hours and all weekend messages first thing on Mondays. We have no messages from this client. I'm wondering if perhaps she has a bad phone number - but it doesn't make sense as she implies that she left us messages that we didn't return.

11/29/2017

Jody B.

When the provider called me back to discuss my project, he interrupted me while I was explaining the work I needed to have done. He was short and rude with me the whole time. He then told me when he could get around to finding the time he would call me back. It sounded like he just didn't want to do the work, which he could have just told me if he was looking for a bigger project.

Description of Work
I had purchased a deal from Angie's List for a few hours of handyman service.

11/16/2017

Ryan F.

Where do I start. I'm going to keep it short. Just talk to Steve the superintendent. ANYTHING you need the guy will make it happen. And it will be done right the first time no hand holding. The guy runs a tight ship and takes customer service to the max. I had brilliant services install my shower while remote. Gave them a key, they executed and that's that. Steve even made a trip back to educate me on an issue I am having with an unrelated job. Good people, thanks Steve!!

Description of Work
Shower install

Category ceramic tile, drywall, handyman service, home remodeling, interior painters

10/12/2017

Klaus A.

Excellent. Estimate met. Workers (particularly John C.) were very professional, completing contract in a timely manner and cleaned up after themselves very well. No complaints whatsoever.

Description of Work
Replace protective golf netting - residential

Category fencing

10/12/2017

Kris K.

Great staff, great handyman. Easy to deal with office.

Description of Work
Dog door in exterior wall.

08/10/2017

Crystal T.

It was hit and miss at first, mostly due to some weird framing issues in my garage, but once they figured out how to get it done, they really went to work. They were here a little longer than originally quoted, but they were definitely working with purpose and got the job done as efficiently as they could. The office was also great at communicating with me what was going on when they were having troubles figuring it out. They also patched some screw holes in the garage wall they had made, which I wasn't really too concerned about, and swept up any dust that had landed on the floor. I would certainly hire them again and recommend them to friends and family. Very professional and I was thoroughly impressed.

Description of Work
Needed 3 garage racks installed.

Category handyman service, home & garage organization

07/20/2017

Linda M.

Wonderful. The girls were very professional and good workers.

Description of Work
The girls cleaned both bathrooms, all doors, kitchen, and floors.

07/19/2017

Randall W.

It took a while for them to respond but once All American Rain Gutter came out, it was done within a week and they did a great job.

Description of Work
Replaced section of rain gutter and repaired other section. They used a sub contractor: All American Rain Gutter Co.

Category gutter repair

06/26/2017

Sandra B.

Quality of work was excellent. The person doing the job was friendly and skilled. Very happy with service provided.

Description of Work
Water-damaged window trim was removed, repaired/replaced, painted, and put back up.

Category house cleaning, interior painters

06/21/2017

Clayton C.

All work performed to at a professional standard that restored our home to original condition. All subs were professional, courteous and highly skilled. Brilliant was dedicated to ensuring our satisfaction at all times.

Description of Work
Our home suffered severe water damage due to ice dams this past winter. Used Brilliant Services as the general contractor to schedule and supervise subs in wallboard and hardwood floor restoration, assistance in relocating all furniture to storage to accommodate refinishing of hardwood flooring, and miscellaneous jobs associated with the repair.

Category drywall, handyman service, hardwood floor, remodeling

06/15/2017

June D.

It didn't -- their phone number listed here didn't work, I tried the website, it didn't work either. I wouldn't hire them to poop scoop in my yard.

Description of Work
general repairs

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair, handyman service, house cleaning

06/01/2017

Darrell F.

All projects were completed as agreed and the workers were very friendly and professional.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel; kitchen painting; garage siding repair

Category house cleaning, siding, home remodeling, interior painters

03/28/2017

Robert B.

Brilliant Services is outstanding. The people they send out to clean our home do a great job and are friendly. I would hire them immediately if they covered the area we moved to.

Description of Work
Monthly cleaning of home.

02/18/2017

Ron H.

Admin team who took my request for bid was outstanding. Dispatch was very prompt. Bid was prepared in detail and provided to me same day as visit (this was a remote 2nd home repair location). Admin followed up & I scheduled repair. Very pleased with the professional level of response followup and follow through.

Description of Work
Sub floor repair caused by water leak

Category flooring contractor

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your kind words. We look forward to completing your project for you tomorrow. If there is anything else we may help you with please don not hesitate to give us a call. Thank you again and take care. Laura Longshaw & Moses Efantis Brilliant Services 208-321-5550

01/10/2017

Cyd G.

The service was great! We got everything done within the 2 hour special we had paid for and we're very happy!

Description of Work
We needed some random work done around the house, such as door repairs and a large object we wanted to hang on the wall.

Category handyman service, house cleaning

11/30/2016

Kent P.

Punctual, friendly, professional staff and thorough. Price is a bit high but the quality of the work met the price I paid.

Description of Work
repaired broken door jam and house cleaning.

Category handyman service, house cleaning, doors

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! And thanks so much for using us. Our team said you were great to work with. Looking forward to assisting you in the future. Kris

11/17/2016

Dirk S.

They were quick and efficient and thorough.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair

11/15/2016

Barb S.

Explained the installation well and was open to suggestions. In the end, the wall is secure and aesthetically pleasing.

Description of Work
Installation of yoga rope wall panels

Category handyman service, woodworking

Treasure Valley Disposal

Treasure Valley Disposal is a Veteran and local owned business. We provide short-term dumpster rentals, full service junk removal and light demo. Give us a call 208.994.0177 we’ll help you get rid of unwanted items. We drop it off where you need it; fill it up, then give us a call when your finished and its Done! Anything from cleaning out your basement or garage to full home remodels. We take it all so you don't have to.

S & S SEAMLESS RAIN GUTTERS

Founded in 1979 by Brad Scheele, The original S&S Seamless Raingutters was one of the very first providers of seamless extruded gutter in the Treasure valley. I purchased the brand in 2022 and assembled a solid team of installers and we have not skipped a beat. We even have Brad out working with which is a real treat! We respond quickly, we are courteous and most of all we strive to treat you how we would like to be treated. The Name "SS Seamless Raingutter" may be new but the tradition of quality service at an affordable price has not changed. Please see or new website at SSraingutter.com or reach us at 208-888-6473.

Idaho Roofing Contractors

Idaho Roofing Contractors - When it comes to hiring quality roofers, we’re the professionals you want to turn to for excellent services that keep your home in great condition. Call today to receive a FREE consultation on our quality roofing services.

RCE-26957
    Idaho
    Bureau of Occupational Licenses
    01/13/2018
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover Available, PayPal

FULL SERVICE GENERAL CONTRACTOR & CRAFTSMAN Kitchen & bath remodeling General remodeling Handyman Roofing Concrete Patios Decks Windows Painting Flooring Tile All types of building repair, maintenance and remodeling