BOISE GUTTER

Founded 1979 • With Angi since July 2010

4.1

We accept credit cards...

MGM Siding Contractors

MGM Siding Contractors Inc., Nampa, Idaho, is owned and operated by Bill Bruce and has been since 1987. Serving all of Idaho and the greater Northwest, MGM specializes in replacement windows, siding, doors and roofing for all remodeling and new construction needs. For over three decades, our experience of work and commitment to quality is our highest priority to insure customer satisfaction.

Boise Roof Repair & Maintenance Llc

With over 12 years of professional roofing and guttering experience, I am here to repair your roof and gutters and much more!

Redux Roofing & Exteriors

At Redux Roofing & Exteriors, we specialize in everything from repairing to sliding, painting, windows, doors and roofing. As a locally owned company, we do offer free inspections and quotes. We have team members that specialize in each trade of roofing. Over 15 years of experience accompanied by great service and workmanship As an owner of two successful businesses, I know what it takes to create lasting relationships with customers to make them happy. Our teams take on jobs with a clear mindset – they take each project as if they were working on their own homes. We keep our lines of communication open and make sure to keep in touch with our customers/contractors to keep them updated. We promise to deliver, and we always keep our promises!

12/05/2016

Extremely well. Was great to work with. Did request increase, after job was done, due to age of quote. Offered to split difference with us.

Description of Work
New gutters on house. We removed old gutters.

01/28/2016

Description of Work
Took several phone calls to get on the job list, gutterman left a mess on my sidewalks. Will not do businesses again with this company. Too much hassle-not worthy the money.

12/21/2015

10/25/2015

I highly recommend Boise Gutter, a well established and dependable company for any gutter work. Dave gave a quick response to initial inquiry with an estimate in mid-range of estimates by other companies. Shirley was very helpful in selection of colors to match house. Tom and the crew kept the estimated date for installation and were prompt, courteous, answered all questions and did an excellent job. Everything was installed efficiently and in a professional manner. Our gutters look great!

Description of Work
Replacement of all gutters, downspouts, and leaf screens.

08/14/2015

In June 2015, I had my roof replaced which included new Dmetal (drain metal). The drain metal is attached to the lip of the roof and the fascia. Typically when new gutters are installed the back of the gutter fits under the Dmetal. QUALITY WAS MY NUMBER ONE PRIORITY. According to Boise Gutter the head installer has 14-years experience so I decided to use the Company. On the day of the install I met two installers and then headed off to work. One installer told me he had a total of 4 months experience and the other told me he had seven years experience but only three weeks with his current employer. What happened to the 14-years of experience? Upon arriving home after work I inspected the new gutters and downspouts. To my dismay the crew bent up the custom installed Dmetal pretty bad, especially in the corners of the roof. I could also see areas were screws had been inserted, then backed out, leaving an exposed hole. On one corner of the roof the Dmetal was separated and wood was exposed. The following day I contacted the Company, and had to hassle with leaving work and meeting the salesman at my house to go over my concerns. Additional flashing had to be installed due to separation of the Dmetal on one corner of the fascia and about 6? section of the fascia on the north side of the roof. The other issue was spray painting the ends caps. Boise Gutter claims the end caps come in different colors so they had to spray paint a few to match the color of the gutter because they ran out of end caps in the color I had chosen. I have had two previous experiences with gutter installation and on both instances the Dmetal was not bent (perfect condition), nor did the end caps have to be sprayed painted. In summary, if you are looking for a good quality job I would AVOID Boise Gutter. The Company has been in business for a long time so I had high expectations. I was extremely disappointed. The one positive note was the Company being responsive when contacted.

Description of Work
Installed new gutters and downspouts.

10/22/2014

I called twice. Talked to scheduler. Never received a return call. No 'we're too busy', no 'we don't want to do work for you', no nothing! Very un-proffessional. Look elsewhere, don't waste your valuable time with them.

Description of Work
Nothing.

08/11/2014

They did a fine job.

Description of Work
Installed gutters on front of rental house

07/07/2014

Went with out any concerns...they did what they said they would when they said they would without input.

Description of Work
Removed existing gutter for re-roof project and replaced with guards and stand-off wedges for better flow.

Category gutter repair

Thank you for your review. We try our best to give honest and professional service.

Insulation of various styles of gutters residential & commercials project. We offer replacement gutters on new and existing homes and commercial buildings. We also offer gutter cleaning, repairs and a selection of gutter covers and leaf guards There are many different shapes and a large variety of colors to choose from and we can custom fabricate your gutters to fit any application. We offer gutters in aluminum, steel, copper, and core tin.

Check, Visa, MasterCard