Knight Plumbing And Construction Inc.

Founded 2012 • With Angi since September 2013

2.5

372 S Eagle Rd. Suite 321

Eagle, ID 83616

We offer financing options.

06/08/2018

cathy D.

Michael Knight came with his helper and told me the fix would just be a bandaid and that i needed all my pipes replaced. he was in my house 30min and charged me $475.00. He had the check cashed within 20 mins of leaving my house. My brother in law called the Company and spoke to a receptionist who said she would relate the message to the owner , we are still waiting for a call back. I had a plumbing inspector come to my house , and he gave me the name of a trustworthy plumber and he told me the repair should not have been more than $200.and i was charged more than double. so don't ever call Knight plumbing as you will get ripped off.

Description of Work
they came to fix a leak under the house

08/21/2014

Kim R.

Prompt response time. Came in and fixed a leak. Used a $7 part to repair a nail hole in the copper pipe. Here approximately 20 minutes. Called to ask about the high price and was told by Mike, the owner, that they don't go by time, but "look in a book." Other plumbers I have used charge a flat rate for the first hour plus parts. I feel the price was over twice what it should have been.

Description of Work
Repaired a leak.

08/11/2014

Christine B.

Description of Work
I hired Knight Plumbing and Construction for some home remodeling and to build a garage. After many delays, excuses, and poorly performed work, I was forced to hire other contractors to come in and rebuild the garage roof, siding, supports, etc. In addition, after I'd paid over $11,000 in-advance for materials, the major supplier called and said they had not been paid by Knight Construction and they threatened to put a lien on my house. Because of the poor quality of work and lack of integrity of this company, my job cost many thousands of dollars over what it should have. Beware!

Category plumbing, remodeling

06/03/2014

Carey C.

As soon as they saw some "black" mold under the sink they cried foul that they couldn't do anything for me until I had a mold inspection/remediation and wanted me to take their referral for a company using my homeowners insurance. Sadly I had this same bait and switch happen to me in my other home and found out later that the plumbers were taking kickbacks from the remediation company for the referrals, and frankly they were misleading the homeowner in order to do so. After talking to several other professionals in the field, it was determined that I simply had common mold that was easily removed by myself with basic household products and hasn't come back since. When the plumbers came again, they couldn't find anything wrong and said after the fact that they figured it was just "surface" mold as well, but boy were they willing to get me to shell out a deductible for no real cause; very disappointing to feel so vulnerable and taken advantage of!

Description of Work
Responded to a call from our home warranty company.

09/01/2013

Kelly S.

My husband and I had just moved into a new home and found ourselves in the midst of an emergency when we tried to hook up the ice maker line to the refrigerator. We had brand new wood floors installed before our move and when we turned the water on after reinstalling the line, the plumbing valve malfunctioned and a flood began. The valve refused to shut off and the main water valve was no where to be easily found. We called our realtor in a panic and she told us to call Michael at Knight Plumbing immediately. Michael was at our door within minutes! In the meantime my husband had forced the valve to shut off. Michael assessed the problem quickly. The drywall was damp surrounding the faulty valve so this was not a new problem but the subfloor was intact and the new hardwoods were not damaged. While he was there he noticed that several of our appliances were not installed including the stove. We made an appointment with him for the next day so that he could bring a full crew and he placed us as his first appointment for the following day. Michael and his crew arrived promptly the next morning tearing out drywall and replacing the plumbing valve that was located in the crawl space lodged between joists and bolted down. They also reinstalled our stove and hooked up the washer and dryer which were also not an easy fix. The original hookups were no where to found after the move and the plug to the dryer did not match the receptacle. No problem for the Knights! We also told Michael that the shower faucet in the master bath was nearly impossible to shut on and off. He quickly evaluated the cause of the problem, a faulty cartridge, had one on the truck and installed within minutes. Knight Plumbing was finished with all projects in an incredibly short period of time. We were so impressed with their efficiency, accurate assessments, the desire to be as helpful and assessable as possible and extremely personable as well. We felt taken care of in a time of great need and we are extremely appreciative of their timeliness and professionalism. We highly recommend Knight Plumbing and Construction for all plumbing and general contractor services!

Description of Work
Replaced a leaking plumbing valve behind the refrigerator, ran a water line from crawl space to ice maker box, repaired damaged drywall, replaced worn cartridge in shower faucet, installed new electrical outlet behind washer, replaced and installed stainless steel washer hookups, drain hose and dryer vent.

Western Heating & Air Conditioning Inc

Western Heating and Air Conditioning has served the residential heating and air conditioning needs of the Boise Valley since 1967- new construction, remodel, add on, and retrofit. Stop and see us any time. Plus Western is proud to be a Factory Authorized Dealer of quality Carrier products. Carrier - turn to the Experts

Elite Rooter

Here at Elite Rooter we pride ourselves on our 5 star Elite service. From our office staff to the Techs in the field, our promise to provide our customers with an outstanding experience and an ease of mind knowing they have a whole team of Professionals in their corner to provide a long term solution to the unforeseen issues that arise and at a competitive price.

2022 Super Service Award

Painters Plus, LLC

Painters Plus, LLC, is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty and responsibility for all of our jobs. We are a locally owned and operated business with more than 5 years of experience serving Caldwell, ID and surrounding areas. There is no job too big or too small for our team. Call today and let us put our experience to work for you!

MasterCard, Visa, Check, Discover

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Knight Plumbing And Construction Inc.

How is Knight Plumbing And Construction Inc. overall rated?

Knight Plumbing And Construction Inc. is currently rated 2.5 overall out of 5.

What days are Knight Plumbing And Construction Inc. open?

Knight Plumbing And Construction Inc. is open:

Sunday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM

What payment options does Knight Plumbing And Construction Inc. provide

Knight Plumbing And Construction Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: MasterCard, Visa, Check, Discover

Does Knight Plumbing And Construction Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Knight Plumbing And Construction Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Knight Plumbing And Construction Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Knight Plumbing And Construction Inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Knight Plumbing And Construction Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, Knight Plumbing And Construction Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Does Knight Plumbing And Construction Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, Knight Plumbing And Construction Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Knight Plumbing And Construction Inc.?

Yes, Knight Plumbing And Construction Inc. offers warranties.

What services does Knight Plumbing And Construction Inc. offer?

Knight Plumbing And Construction Inc. offers the following services: Toilet, sink, faucet, disposal, shower, remodel, grease trap, water and gas leak, sewer excavation, water heater, new construction, drains and hydro jetting, snaking, sewer line replacement, bathroom remodel, addition, framing, painting, electrical, drywall, tile, carpentry, flooring, deck, drying, wet crawlspace & mold.