Eagle Home Services, LLC

Founded 2013 • With Angi since November 2013

Eagle Homes Services, LLC is a locally owned and family operated business. We are fully licensed and insured....

JTB Homes and Improvements LLC

Choose Right Handyman Services

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Handyman services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Pugs Life, LLC

Pugs Life, LLC offers professional handyman services in Caldwell, ID. Do not hesitate to contact us right away! Handyman Service, Handyman, Interior Trimwork, Exterior Trimwork, Painting Services

Offers by Pugs Life, LLC on Angi

03/10/2015

I was pleased with the landscaping.

Description of Work
They did some landscaping.

Category hardscaping

12/14/2013

A friend recommended them as a new local company. They came out the next day, evaluated my needs and provided a quote. I was amazed at how thorough they were with their inspection. I am extremely happy with their service and will definitely call them the next time I need a spring or fall cleanup. I'm strongly considering having them perform my quarterly fertilizing and pest control. I don't think ...

Description of Work
They performed my Fall cleanup. Final mow, raked leaves, made a couple minor home repairs, cleaned out my gutters, applied a fall lawn fertilizer and a pest barrier.

Category pest control,gutter cleaning,handyman service,landscaping,lawn treatment,leaf removal

Thanks for the kind words. I'm glad we could help you out.

We are a complete home services company. We can handle your home maintenance, lawn care, pest control, fall cleanup, spring clean up, gutter/down spout cleaning, sprinkler blow outs and more.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal