Boon LLC

Founded 2008 • With Angi since July 2012

Composite decking heat-bending...

Frost Painting

Owner operated. I do the estimate and am there for every phase of the job. I do one job at a time. Additional address - 6280 Garrett St, Boise, ID 83714.

Portlock painting llc

Professional house painter. I have 10 years experience in the painting industry. I can paint everything from exteriors to interiors. I can also do repairs on drywall and I can also do epoxy floors I'm fair priced and willing to work with people. I run a nice and clean job and when I walk away from the job I make sure that the customer is happy with everything I have done. I'm one of the one people in this line of work that wont push you into doing something just so I make more I'll give you my honest opinion of what I think needs to be done.

Painters Plus, LLC

Painters Plus, LLC, is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty and responsibility for all of our jobs. We are a locally owned and operated business with more than 5 years of experience serving Caldwell, ID and surrounding areas. There is no job too big or too small for our team. Call today and let us put our experience to work for you!

06/23/2014

Damaged Stucco wall on house. Did not schedule his repair person as promised. Had to ask for an advance of final payment in order to be able to purchase materials. Threatened legal action as well as placing a lien on our property when we attempted to have the stucco repaired on our own.

Description of Work
New deck surface.

Category remodeling

07/09/2012

I went to work and came home to a finished job.

Description of Work
Mike finished what another carpenter started but couldn't finish. He knew clever ways to deal with all the problem areas that were left undone. He completed the siding on my house.

Category remodeling

Residential and light commercial remodeling, building design & construction.