Accurate Roofing Solutions

Idaho: Contractors

2976 E State St Suite 120-7

Eagle, ID 83616

Complete roof replacements

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)

As a veteran-owned company, character means everything to us. Both my son and I served our country proudly and want to continue to serve our clients with the highest level of service and professionalism. We value your business and won’t leave you in the dark. Clear, professional, and responsible communication is at the heart of every project. And if anything does happen to change with the schedule, we will always make sure to keep you informed. Accurate Roofing Solutions is a family owned and operated roofing business that has been installing quality roofing systems with a skilled staff that brings over 22 years of experience to your project. With a reputation for "setting the standard" in roofing, we provide competitive residential and commercial roofing services to the greater Treasure Valley area. We exceed industry standards in QUALITY due to continuous training and technical updates in workmanship. Our labor warranties are some of the longest in the industry. Our specialty is complete re-roofing projects. Please give us a call at 208-425-7663 for all of your roofing needs. ...

roofing (203)woodworking (12)skylight installation (10)gutter repair (5)chimney repair (4)solar companies (3)

11/12/2021

Steve's crew was amazing. The roof looks so good. Steve was very easy to work with and ensured a seamless transition with our current remodel. They coordinated with our General Contractor perfectly. Great work, Accurate! I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 11/10/2021

06/23/2021

Accurate Roofing Solutions performed with excellence from start to finish. Owner Steve was professional, timely and very easy to deal with. Everything was explained well, and the work was done as promised. The crew was awesome as well. Roof looks great. I am very happy with the job.

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 06/17/2021

06/09/2021

Went very well. Professional and Steve was very responsive. Roofers were courteous, clean and did a great job leaving yo work site clean and organized fail.

Description of Work
roofing

Work Completed On 06/09/2021

I confirm.

05/04/2021

Steve and Accurate Roofing Solutions were awesome. They were fairly priced, easy to work with, quick and they did a great job cleaning up. We got a handful of quotes and Accurate Roofing had a very reasonable quote so we went with them. They had a good team who was quick and very experienced. I would definitely recommend them to do your next roof. 5 stars!

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 04/27/2021

04/07/2021

Steve and his team were SPOT ON prompt, professional and efficient. All calls and emails were returned in a timely manner, appointments were confirmed the day before and his workers showed up before they were due to begin work. There were no surprises and everything was explained thoroughly. Steve and his team finished a day earlier than expected and we've been getting compliments from the neighbo...

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 04/07/2021

03/03/2021

Real professional. Not the lowest bid but far from the highest. Very knowledgeable did what was promised and more for a fair price. All done and cleaned up up within a week. Pleasant guy to talk to and work with.

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 03/03/2021

03/03/2021

They were on time. Got in & got it done in less then 2 days. They each knew just what to do. Great job

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 03/03/2021

02/19/2021

After doing internet research on all the local roofing contractors I decided to go with accurate roofing solutions due to their high rating as well as reasonable price point. Steve and his crew were able to come in and re-roof my house and garage in just under 3 days. I'm very happy with the new roof, as well as the cleanup job done by his crew. I couldn't ask for much more from him or his workers...

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 02/21/2021

02/19/2021

Steve is the owner of Accurate Roofing Solutions. He and his crew have worked together for many years now and it shows. From the bidding process, Steve was honest and transparent. Although he was not the lowest bid, he offered the longest workmanship warranty and used better material. So I decided to pay a bit more and went with him. I am happy that I did. From they first day, they showed up on ti...

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 02/19/2021

01/27/2021

Excellent response time from Steve, the owner of Accurate Roofing Solutions. Steve responded to my original phone call within a day and and we scheduled an appointment for the next day. Again Steve was on time. We discussed what I thought my needs were. After an inspection, I received a thorough evaluation of my existing roof, attic ventilation, and some minor changes in city codes. We talked roof...

Description of Work
Roofing new

Work Completed On 01/26/2021

Complete roof replacements. Roof repair. Roof maintenance programs. Replacement of existing Skylights. Solar tube installation.

No painting of replaced wood.