Advanced Blinds & Awnings

Founded 2005 • With Angi since August 2013

A locally owned and operated business since 2005. We pride ourselves in customer satisfaction & quality products at a great price! Servicing both residential customers as well as commercial....

06/14/2017

Excellent work. We're already having Nick back to help us again.

Description of Work
Sunscreen was installed dropping room temperature by 10 degrees. We're having Nick do three more windows in other rooms.

Category awnings,window treatments

We are happy to hear you are pleased with your order. Thank you for supporting our business! We appreciate you!

06/04/2015

Based on recommendations from Angie's List we contacted Advanced Blinds and awnings for window treatment. In the end we did not use their services as they were way out of our budget. Had the sales rep asked what our budget was from the very first phone call I could have prevented him from wasting his and mine time. He spent 2 hours at my house showing me fabric swatches and making suggestions . Wh...

Description of Work
we did not use their services

Category window treatments

Thank you for the feedback. We often hear from our customers that we are very competitively priced and able to get them something they love, in there budget. It was concerning to here that we were not able to accomplish this for you. So we reviewed your estimate and found we quoted you for primarily custom draperies which is a very high end & costly product. We have a very diverse product offering...

05/14/2015

Description of Work
Things took longer than expected due to a bad shipment of material, but I was kept informed and when my blinds were installed, they wer just what I wanted.

Category awnings,window treatments

We appreciate your understanding with the shipping issues. Thank you for your business!

05/08/2015

Nick Hatcher, proprietor, is incredibly polite, professional, and punctual. A very good communicator and very pleasant to have in the home. I would definintely call them for our next job.

Description of Work
We had beautiful blinds installed in our large living and dining room condo windows.

Category window treatments

Thank you for your review! It was a pleasure working with you as well! Thank you for your business! Don't hesitate to contact us with any questions in the future!

04/15/2015

The service turned really well. They came out in February and did not finish up till March because there were some problems with the company system. I spent around $3,000 including the $150 Big Deal. They did a very good job and everything turned out excellent.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal for Advanced Blinds & Awnings. I put plantation shutters on my windows.

Category awnings,window treatments

Hi (memebrs name removed). Thank you for the review! It was a pleasure working with you. Let us know if there is anything we can help you with in the future.

Interior Window Coverings including wood & faux wood blinds, honeycomb / cellular shades, roman shades, horizontal blinds, mini / aluminum blinds, shutters, draperies & drapery hardware, slider door applications, specialty shapes (arches, angles, etc), motorization, manual, residential, commercial Exterior applications: exterior sun screens, patio awnings, drop down awnings, window canopies, roll shutters, draperies & hardware, motorization, manual, residential, commercial

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available