Dan Anstett

Founded 1975 • With Angi since March 2012

Complete carpentry service, from framing to trim. Jack of all trades, and master of none (just kidding). I also do tile, decks, and remodels. Over 40 years experience....

Savage Construction

Super handyman here, I can do foundations to roofs everything in between, start to finish.

TruBlue Total House Care

Spokane Stone Creations, LLC.

We provide Home Renovations at the best price around! You can choose from a variety of stone including Granite, Quartz, Marble and Tile. Our use of cutting-edge technology saves time for us and money for you, to make your dream kitchen or bathroom happen faster then any competition. Let us have the chance to earn your business by including us in your bidding process. When you see how affordable we are, we're certain you will agree that Spokane Stone Creations is the best choice for your project!

06/20/2016

The work was done well and I would recommend him to friends.

Description of Work
Dan rebuild a section of deck that had considerable rot.

Category decks

05/20/2016

Beautiful! I had a few surprises with additional rot and Dan handled them very well. He is an excellent carpenter and a perfectionist. After further examining the job I found out that beyond the portion of the deck he was working on, he went beyond the area and further reinforced other areas of the deck. I would recommend highly.

Description of Work
Tear down and replace plywood decking.

Category decks

05/15/2016

Dan is FANTASTIC and I now think of him as our #1 person for a wide range of handyman services. He is an excellent communicator, very responsive and reliable. He is also very experienced and creative / resourceful in finding solutions to tough problems. He is CONSTANTLY thinking about how best to approach his projects. Dan is probably the best handyman I have worked with ( .. and we had an excelle...

Description of Work
Repaired holes and damage in drywall and masonry, fixed badly "stuck" pocket doors, removing yard debris, etc.

12/02/2015

The job Dan did went great from start to finish. He was on time did the work, cleaned up after himself and did a great job. Even my picky husband was satisfied. I would definitely call Dan again.

Description of Work
Dan was great. He was punctual, professional and did great job for a reasonable price. He installed a closet organizer (I had lost the directions) and hung a ginormous bulletin board. I would definitely call Dan again.

09/12/2015

Dan's partner, Steve Gulbrandsen [Fine Finish Construction], repaired my pocket door. Steve's experience in construction allowed him to repair the door easily and quickly with excellent workmanship!!! I asked to be worked in because my repair was a small job and Steve was there by the end of that same day. The price was awesome for the quality of work done!!! I could not be happier!

Description of Work
Repaired my pocket door.

02/01/2015

Some of the tasks Dan did were easy, some were very nuanced and complex, and Dan did them all with the same level of patience, studied eye, and skill. Many times he would note that there were two or even three ways to do a particular task and explain the cost and quality differences; that was really helpful and appreciated. Dan has great experience behind him and is very skilled at making whatever...

Description of Work
Over the course of a 3-month remodeling job, Dan did any number of handyman jobs, from painting to raising doors to various carpentry tasks.

Category handyman service,remodeling,woodworking

10/27/2014

Did not ever return our telephone inquiry

04/29/2014

I called and left a message for Dan to have him come help put together an infrared sauna with my husband. He called me back immediately from the airport as he was on his way out of town. I was hoping to put this together the next day to accommodate our work schedules. Since Dan was going to be on vacation he provided me with the name and number of his associate that he worked with on occasion, Ste...

Description of Work
Assemble an infrared sauna.

04/14/2014

He repaired a 1X 1.5 foot hole in drywall including texture and primer. Completed in one afternoon by using a quick drying drywall product.

Description of Work
Dry wall repair

03/15/2012

We were more than pleased with Dan and his work. He was personable, competent and fair with his pricing. He didn't waste any time while doing the job. He worked out a schedule that worked for us and himself.

Description of Work
I used Dan Anstett for general handyman work. He did a lot of projects around the house, including painting and installing toilets and so forth.

Handyman. Carpentry. Tile. Decks. Remodeling