Crown Home Services

Founded 1976 • With Angi since October 2008

4.4

3451 W Industrial Lp #7

Coeur D Alene, ID 83815

Crown Home Services dba Coeur d'Alene Sheet Metal & Heating has been in business since 1976. We are Licensed, Bonded and Insured and are part of the BBB. Lennox Premier Dealer. 21 Employees. FINANCING AVAILABLE. Additional e-mails: kgeorge@cdasheetmetal.com and info@crownhomewa.com. Additional

01/02/2014

peter W.

Their quote was the highest of the four bids I got. I didn't go with him. His prices stayed so high in spite of the rebates that were available through any of the people really from one or two companies.

Description of Work
I had a quote from Crown Home Services for an air conditioner and the heating unit.

04/23/2013

Sherwood A.

There was some delay before the work could start because the AC unit had to be shipped here from the manufacturer. Once the work began, Crown's installers put in long days in intense heat to get the job done without further delay. This was important because we were living with heat in the high 90's day after day, and very little cooling overnight. The installers were careful to cover our carpet when bringing tools in and out, and when moving the old and new furnaces in and out. They worked neatly and were pleasant to have in our home. Some wiring that had been done previously was not up to code. Crown brought in an electrician who corrected the problem while modifying our service box to accommodate the new equipment. We appreciated that attention to detail, beyond the work in the project at hand. After the new units were in and the new air conditioner was running (blessed relief!) there was a need for some follow-up sealing of where the ductwork joined with the new air conditioner. Mark came back and did that follow-up work promptly and well. He also helped us get the best setup using the new thermostat they installed. The installers did a good job of cleaning up after themselves inside and outdoors. All in all, we are satisfied with Crown's professionalism, seeing the job through to completion within the time forecast for it, and no-hassle follow-up to make sure we were satisfied.

Description of Work
Just after the beginning of the hottest heat wave in three years in our area, our aged Carrier water-cooled central air unit failed. We called to get it repaired and learned that while these units are grandfathered, they were outlawed many years ago due to the possibility of coolant leaking into the wastewater-out line. Parts were no longer available, so we would need to replace our air conditioner. Crown gave us an estimate, including for our gas furnace, which was near the end of its rated service life. The estimate seemed fair and Crown's representative, Mark, impressed us with his knowledge and planning. So, we went ahead with a complete heating and cooling replacement.

11/21/2012

adam M.

We really liked them and they were very nice!

Description of Work
He services all of our electrical needs.

04/14/2012

Ron R.

Thought I'd try these guys for a bid on our new HVAC system as they have a booth at Costco here in Spokane. Salesman came out and gave me quite a pitch. Bid nearly $10,000 for a new system. I called another Lennox dealer (who has a reputation for being a little expensive) and got a bid for the same thing at $7200, exceptionally happy with new system.

Description of Work
Got an outrageous bid for new HVAC

11/10/2010

Matthew R.

The guy who came out to do the estimate obviously did not know anything about electricity or wiring. He did not seem knowledgeable about what was going on. I asked him questions because I am knowledgeable about it. He told me that he could give me as much information as he could and then he would give it to his electric guy. The price probably was too pushy. The guy was professional. I would tell others not to use them for electrical work. I can't remember if he was responsive or not. His punctuality as far as the quote goes was okay. I think he was here when he said he was going to be here. I never used them and I never will in the future. I went with a different company and everything is fine.

Description of Work
Crown Home Services came out about a month ago and gave an estimate on some electrical work.

09/28/2009

Jesse A.

Kelly (male) phoned with a quote of $2050 for a Lennox part (coil), which is marked up substantially. I've found the same Lennox part for around $1200 online, and another local contractor bid $1230 and told me that's their standard mark-up from their price from Lennox of $850. Also, Kelly of Crown Home Services quoted 6 hours of installation, while our current contractor estimated 2 1/2 hours of installation.

Description of Work
Only got quote

07/30/2009

Tommy L.

Bought the ceiling fan from Lowes with installation. Installer was named Clay. Did not contact me in the quoted 48hrs. Once contact made, came over in time window specified. Had to use a heavy duty bracket in my ceiling and charged me only for standard bracket. Left no mess, cleaned up. Ceiling fan has not caught fire, fallen, or killed me yet so I would say good install.

Description of Work
Celing fan installation in master bedroom.

Pressure Plus

Pressure Plus LLC is your local Painting and Pressure washing specialist. We provide services for both interior and exterior for both commercial and residential properties. Our staff is dedicated to providing you with quality work that will last, in the most efficient way possible to save you money.

Offers by Pressure Plus on Angi
    MPG Painting

Maanco Painting

Maanco Painting is a all service painting company, we do it all from new construction to repaints, custom work and standard paint jobs. We re- finish cabinets and trim packages. We have many referral's and jobs you can look at, to judge for yourself the quality of our superb workmanship. We have been in business for 35 years, I am a sole proprietor and am hands on with all our jobs to ensure a quality job. We use top of the line Sherman Williams and Benjamin Moore paints. Our work is prepped by sanding, caulking, and priming all surfaces to ensure the maximum adhering of the paint.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

Heating & A/C, indoor air quality, plumbing, electrical, insulation, specialty metals, kitchen remodels, bath remodels & home additions.