Crown Home Services

Founded 1976 • With Angi since October 2008

4.4

Crown Home Services dba Coeur d'Alene Sheet Metal & Heating has been in business since 1976. We are Licensed, Bonded and Insured and are part of the BBB. Lennox Premier Dealer. 21 Employees. FINANCING AVAILABLE. Additional e-mails: kgeorge@cdasheetmetal.com and info@crownhomewa.com. Additional website: www.cdasheetmetal.com. Also doing business as Coeur d'Alene Sheet Metal and Heating, LTD and Couer D Alene Sheet Metal and Heating LTD. Additional contacts: Kelly George and Michael Poole....

USA Insulation of Spokane-CDA

USA Insulation has been America's comfort, savings and energy efficiency experts for over 35 years. With decades of experience and a name synonymous with quality, you can rely on our team to go above and beyond when insulating your home. We not only use superior USA made products and have highly-trained teams but we treat each home as if it were our own. We're proud to own and manufacture our proprietary USA Premium Foam Insulation at our corporate facility in Cleveland, Ohio. Our lightweight and nontoxic whole-home insulation solution is a simple three part blend that ensures a quality you won't find anywhere else.

Grand Design Painting LLC

We believe that being transparent, honest and having integrity is the key to having a successful business. We have been in business for about a year however! we have 10 years of professional painting experience and have done over 10 full remodels, we offer free estimates on all our jobs and our company specializes in exterior and interior painting and staining, we take pride in our work and do our absolute best to make the customer happy and make the vison of your home come to fruition. no matter how big or small the home we will get it done. (our six step process is listed below) 1. power wash 2. scrape/prep 3. caulk 4. mask 5. paint body and trim etc. 6. walkthrough with homeowner

Maanco Painting

Maanco Painting is a all service painting company, we do it all from new construction to repaints, custom work and standard paint jobs. We re- finish cabinets and trim packages. We have many referral's and jobs you can look at, to judge for yourself the quality of our superb workmanship. We have been in business for 35 years, I am a sole proprietor and am hands on with all our jobs to ensure a quality job. We use top of the line Sherman Williams and Benjamin Moore paints. Our work is prepped by sanding, caulking, and priming all surfaces to ensure the maximum adhering of the paint.

01/02/2014

Their quote was the highest of the four bids I got. I didn't go with him. His prices stayed so high in spite of the rebates that were available through any of the people really from one or two companies.

Description of Work
I had a quote from Crown Home Services for an air conditioner and the heating unit.

04/23/2013

There was some delay before the work could start because the AC unit had to be shipped here from the manufacturer. Once the work began, Crown's installers put in long days in intense heat to get the job done without further delay. This was important because we were living with heat in the high 90's day after day, and very little cooling overnight. The installers were careful to cover our carpet wh...

Description of Work
Just after the beginning of the hottest heat wave in three years in our area, our aged Carrier water-cooled central air unit failed. We called to get it repaired and learned that while these units are grandfathered, they were outlawed many years ago due to the possibility of coolant leaking into the wastewater-out line. Parts were no longer available, so we would need to replace our air conditioner. Crown gave us an estimate, including for our gas furnace, which was near the end of its rated service life. The estimate seemed fair and Crown's representative, Mark, impressed us with his knowledge and planning. So, we went ahead with a complete heating and cooling replacement.

11/21/2012

We really liked them and they were very nice!

Description of Work
He services all of our electrical needs.

04/14/2012

Thought I'd try these guys for a bid on our new HVAC system as they have a booth at Costco here in Spokane. Salesman came out and gave me quite a pitch. Bid nearly $10,000 for a new system. I called another Lennox dealer (who has a reputation for being a little expensive) and got a bid for the same thing at $7200, exceptionally happy with new system.

Description of Work
Got an outrageous bid for new HVAC

11/10/2010

The guy who came out to do the estimate obviously did not know anything about electricity or wiring. He did not seem knowledgeable about what was going on. I asked him questions because I am knowledgeable about it. He told me that he could give me as much information as he could and then he would give it to his electric guy. The price probably was too pushy. The guy was professional. I would tell ...

Description of Work
Crown Home Services came out about a month ago and gave an estimate on some electrical work.

09/28/2009

Kelly (male) phoned with a quote of $2050 for a Lennox part (coil), which is marked up substantially. I've found the same Lennox part for around $1200 online, and another local contractor bid $1230 and told me that's their standard mark-up from their price from Lennox of $850. Also, Kelly of Crown Home Services quoted 6 hours of installation, while our current contractor estimated 2 1/2 hours of installation.

Description of Work
Only got quote

Category heating & cooling contractor

07/30/2009

Bought the ceiling fan from Lowes with installation. Installer was named Clay. Did not contact me in the quoted 48hrs. Once contact made, came over in time window specified. Had to use a heavy duty bracket in my ceiling and charged me only for standard bracket. Left no mess, cleaned up. Ceiling fan has not caught fire, fallen, or killed me yet so I would say good install.

Description of Work
Celing fan installation in master bedroom.

Category electrician

Heating & A/C, indoor air quality, plumbing, electrical, insulation, specialty metals, kitchen remodels, bath remodels & home additions.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa