Contour Fence and Deck llc

With Angi since January 2013

Contour Fence and Deck llc. 25 years of experience. Fully licensed and insured, including public works license. Relocated to the Coeurdalene area needing clients. Our quality cant be beat. Competetive pricing!...

R&E Construction

Sole proprietor with over 22 years experience. We are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. We have many years of experience to give you confidence that we are your number one choice for your next home project. You will find us to be competitively priced with close attention to the details of each and every project that we are involved with. We look forward to building lasting relationships and guarantee your satisfaction!

C&R FLOOR

We do pre finished hardwoods, laminate, vinyl planking, and custom staircases out of your product. Please call today to schedule a estimate at (208) 966-1605. We have a 150$ estimate fee. We have a 1000$ minimum job charge.

07/29/2013

Sharon S.

The experience was enjoyable for me. My confidence in contractors is not really great but he made me feel very comfortable. He gave me a very good price and it was very fair. He's willing to work with me because I'm sharing the fence expenses with my neighbor and he also went over to visit with my neighbor and made that very confident in him too.

Description of Work
I'm using Contour Fence and Deck, LLC for fencing.

Category driveway gates

We specialize in building commercial and residenatial fences and decks of any style and/or custom build. We also do jobs including drywall, framing, and snow plowing. We give free estimates! Subcontracting is also offered!