Coeur d'Alene Sheet Metal & Heating LTD

Founded 1976 • With Angi since April 2010

4.3

Additional Emails - info@cdasheetmetal.com, mjoseph@cdasheetmetal.com. Additional DBA - Crown Home Services. Additional Fax - (509) 922-0550....

USA Insulation of Spokane-CDA

USA Insulation has been America's comfort, savings and energy efficiency experts for over 35 years. With decades of experience and a name synonymous with quality, you can rely on our team to go above and beyond when insulating your home. We not only use superior USA made products and have highly-trained teams but we treat each home as if it were our own. We're proud to own and manufacture our proprietary USA Premium Foam Insulation at our corporate facility in Cleveland, Ohio. Our lightweight and nontoxic whole-home insulation solution is a simple three part blend that ensures a quality you won't find anywhere else.

Dryer Ducks

WE CLEAN DRYER DUCTS, AIR DUCTS, AND RAIN GUTTERS! FOR DRYER DUCT CLEANINGS: We specialize in keeping your dryer ducts Safe, Clean, and Efficient. Safe, by reducing the risk of dryer fires. Clean, by providing you with fresher smelling laundry and meticulously clean dryer vents. Efficient, by drying your clothes faster, which saves you money by reducing your energy bills and extends the life of your dryer. FOR AIR DUCT CLEANINGS: No one is more thorough with regards to air duct cleaning. We clean and sanitize residential and commercial air duct systems with no mess left behind. Keep your family safe with cleaner air, keep your home clean with less dust, and keep your system efficient with optimal airflow through your ducts. You can never be too careful with the air you breathe each day. FOR GUTTER CLEANINGS: Allow one of our technicians to come out and provide a free, no-obligation price quote for cleaning some or all of your rain gutters. We can also clean off the roof. Whatever service you choose from our company, your satisfaction is guaranteed. Contact us for your FREE inspection: (509) 315-1119 Tiffany@dryerducks.com

Five Star Plumbing

Five Star Plumbing is a service, repair, remodel, install, commercial service company. Collection is upon completion of job. We accept check, cash,Visa, Master Card, Discover and American Express. We provide billing options on some accounts. We have military and senior discounts.

05/23/2015

The repairman showed up within the hour even after 4:00 on Friday of Memorial weekend. Without having a schematic or manual he quickly found the problem and fixed it. Being differently abled and unable to climb ladders this help was invaluable. I would definitely use this group again in the future.

Description of Work
Repaired AC. He found a transformer reset switch that had bee tripped in the ceiling

08/05/2014

Excellent service. I have used them for years. They always let me know when they will arrive. The last install I had was a 80 gallon water heater. The water heater went out on the weekend, and they tried to get me to wait till Monday to save me money, which was most appreciated. I still had heated water for about 10 minutes at a time so I knew I could wait, other wise they said they would be glad ...

Description of Work
Installation of water heater

12/03/2013

Both guys from Cd'A Sheet Metal and Heating put booties on over their shoes when they came in the house after checking on the old furance. Both were prompt and even were able to come earlier than first scheduled that day. The first service tech that came (Cornel) was professional and courteous. He worked on my old furnace that had quit. He gave good information on what the problems were and what t...

Description of Work
Worked on my old furnace that had quit. 1st technician gave good information on what the problems were & what the options were for repair or replacement. He called & arranged for the salesman (Mark) come to my home to talk about replacements. Both were prompt & even a little early.

04/02/2013

Not well, indeed, as desribed above. This is our first review of any company.

Description of Work
They were doing a routine service and tune up on our Lennox furnace (service person- Cornel). When they were done it was not put back together correctly and leaked dramatically. They came back out after telephoning the next day. It continues to leak after an additional charge for a new dehumidifier pump. Their bid for a new furnace was $3000.00 more than comparable bidings. I am concerned that they were responsible for the need to replace the furnace. People should know of our unhappiness. They seem very money driven.

03/05/2013

They seemed very professional.

Description of Work
We used Coeur d'Alene Sheet Metal & Heating for our heating and air conditioning.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Heating & air conditioning, indoor air quality, plumbing, electrical, insulation, specialty metals, kitchen remodels, bath remodels, home additions & sheet metal.

Financing Available, Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover