Coeur d'Alene Moving

Founded 2014 • With Angi since March 2014

Delivery Service

Coeur d'Alene Moving delivers quality moving and relocation services at highly competitive prices, earning us the reputation as Idaho's best movers. We provide excellent customer service throughout the moving process: from the initial telephone call, to providing free in-person or telephone estimates, all the way through to the finalization of your relocation. We will listen to what you need and address those needs by providing unsurpassed service that meets your exact requirements. We take pride in offering superior service as well as providing professional, friendly and caring movers and personnel. Whether you are moving in Coeur d'Alene, Post Falls, Sandpoint or Boise, it is our goal to save you hours of stress and headaches and make your move an easy transition....

Post Falls Movers

Spokane strong hauling

We provide junk hauling services for Spokane and the surrounding areas.

Moving APT - Long Distance Movers

Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.

Offers by Moving APT - Long Distance Movers on Angi

04/12/2017

Excellent, prompt and courteous. The two guys took care on moving out of an upstairs condo and into a house. No walls banged, nothing damaged, moderately fast and the price was reasonable. This is a group I would use again and recommend.

Description of Work
Two separate moves to within town.

11/15/2016

What a smooth moving day! The whole company was very profressional, from booking to the actual move day. We were most impressed with the amount of "hustle" our movers had, even at the end of five hours. They took great care with our belongings and smiled the whole time. We would recommend this company over any other movers we have ever used, without hesitation!

Description of Work
Moving into a high rise condominium.

03/31/2016

These folks are excellent. Showed up on time, friendly, and most importantly, they care. Worked together well as a team. Had a grandfather clock that they handled perfectly, and large, heavy treadmill that required creative thinking to get into it's place. We've moved 18 times since 1980 - multiple with the Army - and these were the best we've had.

Description of Work
Moved entire storage unit to our new house, and assembled several pieces of furniture.

06/22/2015

Description of Work
Awesome experience all the way around! Will definitely use again! Have referred them to others that are equally as happy!

05/19/2015

They are excellent. They showed up on time. They did a good job moving. They were reasonable and I'll be using them again in June.

Description of Work
I've used Coeur d'Alene Movers.

Category moving companies

Hi [Member Name Removed]! Sorry I didn't respond to your review sooner, I haven't been on Angie's List for a long time. Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm really glad your move went so well.

06/10/2014

Ian and Bobby did a GREAT JOB for us. They were able to handle our move on a Sunday, which really helped a lot. They were punctual, professional and very polite. When we met them, my brother pulled me aside and said "Wow, these guys are so nice!" During the move, we had quite a few very heavy items that were no problem for them. They also disassembled and reassembled the beds they moved. We gave them a bit of a workout with moving some heavier pieces around in the new house and they never complained a bit. Even while navigating stairs with heavy items, the guys were chatting happily with each other. I am used to movers being unhappy and a little gruff usually, but these guys obviously like working with each other and like what they're doing. As they were unloading the truck at the new house, one of our neighbors stopped by and asked my wife how she liked CDA Moving. My wife gave a glowing review for the company, based on our experience, and I think they got a new customer on the spot. When I initially called, Jillian was super friendly and efficient. She was able to give me an accurate quote right on the phone and she followed it up with an email quote after we hung up. It relieved my stress immediately to have my inquiry handled so quickly and professionally. We'll definitely call CDA Moving again. I have even handed out their card to one of my friends! Thanks again guys!

Description of Work
Moved furniture and household goods from South Spokane to Harrison, ID.

Category moving company

06/22/2015

Category moving company

Residential Moving Piano Moving Commercial and Office Moving Pick-up and Delivery Retail and Business Delivery Gun Safe Moving

Due to liability, we do not install or disconnect appliances or electronics.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check