Carter Comfort Systems

Founded 1995 • With Angi since July 2010

Since 1995, technicians Carter Comfort Systems have performed a wide variety of HVAC jobs for residential and commercial customers. Over the years, the company has gained a reputation for quality and customer focus. They serve clients around the clock. The company believes high-quality HVAC services should be affordable. Their staff is highly trained and can work around the clock. The company’s website has information about discounts and special offers. Request your appointment by calling (208) 739-4181 today....

Advanced Heating And Cooling

We charge for the repair, not by the hour. No extra charge for after hours service. Technicians available 24/7. Free estimates for system replacement/upgrade. Licensed, bonded, insured. Lifetime Workmanship Warranty -- our "Comfort for Life!" promise to our customers. Idaho’s leading YORK® Certified Comfort Expert dealer. Financing available. Advanced Heating & Cooling has full range of heating and cooling product and service packages for commercial and residential, including new construction and replacement (retrofit) systems. Serving Boise and surrounding Treasure Valley communities, our factory-trained, certified service technicians can expertly diagnose corrective repairs for all brands of heating and cooling systems. Our team takes pride in the personal, customized response that sets us apart from our competition. We relish the privilege of helping make someone's home or business more comfortable, and never take it for granted! Please call on Advanced Heating & Cooling to be Your Comfort Company! Award winning.

Offers by Advanced Heating And Cooling on Angi
SHANCO Heating and Air

SHANCO Heating and Air is a local, family-owned heating and air conditioning company. We never do any repairs without the consent of the customer. There are never any hidden fees. We just treat the customer the way we would like to be treated, with honesty and respect. We also offer Financing Options! Call (208) 906-6928 today!

Offers by SHANCO Heating and Air on Angi
Treasure Valley Wholesale Heating

Furnaces central air..heat pump..we do wholesale installs for homeowners..average savings over $3,000 from competition!!high efficiency upgrades some save over $5,000 with owner co+op every installer had at least 200 qualified systems installed before qualifying to work in our network..no new build jobs..no repairs..yes on full warranty and satisfaction.yes on pay at completion/satisfaction customer centric service and friendly knowledgeable owners

09/18/2018

Douglas G.

They are very professional and thorough. And the technicians are very friendly. We have been a regular customer for a few years.

Description of Work
They serviced my air conditioner.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your kind words Mr. [Member Name Removed]!! We really appreciate it, and are pleased that you're satisfied with the service we provide :) ~Carlene (Office Manager)

05/31/2017

Ryan G.

We have used Carter's maintenance program for the past year and have been pleased. The technicians are professional, friendly, and didn't try to "sell us" products or services we didn't really want. It is the type of service and professionalism that builds trust. Disclosure: we received a discount as part of this review, and while the discount incentivized me to post this review it did not have an impact on the content.

Description of Work
Maintenance

05/11/2017

Lisa H.

Very professional and prompt courteous service definitely recommend to everyone. In the past called A1 heating and air who have told me I needed $600.00 in work done upon evaluation and Carters said this was not the case at all. Have used Carters Since 2007.

Description of Work
Needed furnace serviced for certified family home. In the past needed furnace serviced as well as further looked at on a different occasion because it kept shutting off a few minutes after reset in the winter and wasn't heating the home. Carter technician saved me money by explaining how to clean the coils myself & the sensor needs cleaned off every so often and was honest telling me I didn't need it replaced which is 129.00 part.

04/27/2017

Jesse T.

These guys are awesome extremely nice get the job done super fast no hassle for me they even hauled away my old units which was awesome didn't have to worry about it

Description of Work
I had my complete system replaced heating and air conditioner units

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you very much for your kind words, we're happy you're comfortable again!

03/15/2017

Linda L.

The wonderful, friendly, helpful and efficient people at Carter Comfort Systems did an OUTSTANDING job replacing a 1980 mobile home system, The are very punctual and cleaned up after there work was done. They had a very small difficult area to work in and had to build a new door to cover up the system inside my home. It looks beautiful and has greatly reduced my power bill, not to mention I stayed warm all winter. I couldn't be happier.

Description of Work
My 1980 mobile home system quit working and parts were no longer available.

11/08/2016

Rachelle T.

They were marvelous. They worked on a holiday for the air conditioner on a saturday for my furnace! They never made me feel like I was an inconvenience.

Description of Work
Replaced a Furnace in October of 2015 Then my air conditioner had to be replaced in July 2016

09/28/2016

Lenore L.

Carter Comfort Systems has been servicing my air conditioner and heater for over fifteen years. Their service people are clean, courteous, and above all they are knowledgeable. The first time they came to my home, my air conditioner was not working at all. Carter Comfort was recommended by my best friend and they gave me same-day-service and were able to do a simple fuse replacement, and they only charged me a minimal amount. As I had no idea what was wrong with my unit, they could have sold me an entirely new system. This says a lot about their honestly and their work ethics. Carter Comfort has been performing their standard yearly service on my units for several years now, and my sixteen-year-old units are still performing like brand new. I cannot say enough good things about Carter Comfort and would highly recommend them to any of my friends and/or family. Sincerely, Lenore Lagano

Description of Work
Yearly service on air conditioner and heater

09/19/2016

Jean L.

Carter Comfort Systems recently replaced my very old heating with a new heat pump system. Barry and the whole team were wonderful. They really went "the extra mile" for me to make sure everything was perfect. I know this was not an easy installation and I so appreciate everything they did. Great company!

Description of Work
Installed a new heat pump system.

07/01/2015

Eugene S.

Excellent Service. I was without an upstairs air conditioning unit for 3 days. I called another repair service and they couldn't get me service for 10 days. I called Carters Comfort and they said they could get me a repairman the next day. They called in advanced to tell me the technician was on his way. He was prompt and very friendly to work with. He replaced the capacitor in my upstairs unit and then listened as my downstairs unit turned on and off and gave me his recommendation as to a loud noise at the end of the off cycle. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Replaced capacitors.

10/04/2013

Robert T.

Al was on time, and very thorough. The check list he provide for his heating system inspection showed every item I would have expected and more. His experience with HVAC systems in the attic space helped him find the issues that we were having. I will use this company again.

Description of Work
Fall HVAC PM

Carter Comfort Systems

Founded 1995 • With Angi since July 2010

25497 Emmett Road

Caldwell, ID 83607

Our services include installation, repair and maintenance of heating & cooling systems (furnaces ~ heat pumps ~ air conditioners), air cleaners/humidifiers, water heaters, fireplaces, and insulation. We also provide a variety of air quality products (including filters), hearth products and duct cleaning services.

We do it all! All makes and models, both residential and commercial.

MasterCard, Check, Visa, Financing Available