Arctic Air, Inc

Founded 1998 • With Angi since July 2010

Arctic Air Express Heating & Cooling offers same day service for all you HVAC needs. We have been serving the ENTIRE Treasure Valley with quality service, knowledge, and materials for the last 14 years. All of our work is backed by our "iron clad" satisfaction guarantee. All work is quoted upfront and we charge by the job not by the hour!...

Mountain Plumbing

Mountain Plumbing is a full service plumbing company looking to provide all of your plumbing needs from all repairs, to new water heaters and water treatment, to repipe and remodels.

CTR CLEANING

Air duct and dryer vent cleaning. Been in business about 10 years. Free estimates. Discount for first responders & teachers, 25%.

Beacon Plumbing

Since 1998, Beacon Plumbing has been providing excellent service and has now expanded its service area into Treasure Valley. Beacon specializes in providing emergency service, seven days a week. There is no job too big, or too small. We provide upfront pricing, fast, clean, professional, and customer satisfaction guaranteed. Stop Freakin...Call Beacon for your appointment today!

05/01/2017

They came. My furnace had stopped working. They are really good. They are really nice. They got it done really fast. They were in the ballpark. They weren't any higher than anyone else. They come and check the furnace every year, and the furnace is now two year's old. They do free maintenance. I will use them to put my ac in next year. The furnace took two people. The work took two hours. It was c...

Description of Work
I used Arctic Air. He put in an new furnace. Installed an gas line, so I could put a gas stove in.

08/31/2016

They did a great job, they've been in a couple of times to make sure that it runs. It's nice now. The price I thought was a little high, but the quality was nice, we probably paid for the quality. It worked very nicely for us, they had a hard time scheduling and stuff at first, so probably a B for responsiveness. They were good, because we weren't able to be in the house the whole time they were r...

Description of Work
They did tune-ups, they put it all in, they replaced the air conditioner itself.

08/31/2016

They did a great job. They've been in a couple of times to make sure that it runs. I didn't have them come out this summer because I had been traveling.

Description of Work
They do the tune-ups. They put it all in, they replaced the air conditioner itself.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Furnace and Air Conditioner repair, maintenance, inspection, and replacement. Air Duct cleaning, Whole house energy audits, Insulation, and even expert advise!