A All Around Construction

Founded 2002 • With Angi since December 2012

14020 Silver Ridge Road

Caldwell, ID 83607

Our company is family owned and operated. We do subcontract out electrical and plumbing and vanity/cabinet work. We require payment in full upon completion of services and we do take credit cards.

06/26/2019

Jojo V.

done as expected

Description of Work
drywall repair

09/24/2017

Bryan T.

Very well. We made a great team. Ricky is one hard working guy. He is full of energy even as the day gets older, he's still full steam ahead guy. Tons of experience on many aspects of remodeling and home repair. He has the knowledge. In my case, he has the expertise necessary to work on roofing issues, and knows what's right and wrong and best approaches. I learned a lot

Description of Work
skylight leak repair in large 3x4ft skylight. Work consisted of adding additional proper flashing under roof asphalt shingles and silicone seal all around.

08/12/2015

Hail W.

Description of Work
It was a good experience and they made it easy for us. They helped us pick out faucets and valves that went with the re-model. They also picked up the bathtub and kept it until it was installed. We could not have asked for better people to work for us. They are great!!!!!

Category ceramic tile, decks, electrician, flooring contractor, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling, doors

Our experience was great. They welcomed us into their home and made us feel like family. We enjoyed our time there very much. They are the kind of customers we hope for everyday!

03/25/2014

Hail W.

David and Lisa were very helpful in helping us pick out faucets and lots of helpful hints in designing our new bathroom. They cleaned up the area each day so was never too much of mess and took care to put down covering to protect the carpet..We have had other work done but A All Around is the best we have ever hired. We would recommend them very highly, they do a very good, professional job and such a good hard working couple.

Description of Work
Pretty much removed a 20 year old bathroom and started over with new floor tile, new tile in shower and granite on vanity and new cast iron bathtub.

Category remodeling

You were a pleasure to work with and get to know. We enjoyed every minute of the time we spent in your home. You made us feel welcome and at home. You are the kind of people that make our job so rewarding. Thank you!

08/16/2013

Craig D.

Went very very well. The removal was done before I even knew they we're setup and working. Then by the time they had cleaned all the old dirt and stuff away (which I have never seen a contractor do, and I mean clean enough to serve food on) they we're putting the new door in and with the care as if it was they're own door going in. I had to leave and go to work before they finished and when I got back that night the had done some extra trim work and didn't even leave a bill or anything , when I next talked to them ask how much. This Guy say "nothing it had to be done" in response "wasn't part of your bid so I owe you for it". "Nope I did what had to be done, don't worry about it " in awe I just said thank you and was stunned this guy did extra work on his dime and time. No wondr he gets a A rating. He's what I call an old school craftsman. Hard working and way good at what he does.

Description of Work
The removed an old sliding door, installed a new French door. All the work was done on an old brick house built in the 50's. These two we're awesome. Fast, professional, and the job was above the standards for any thing I have ever seen.

07/27/2013

Katharine N.

David and Lisa were referred to me by my realtor. I had a home inspection done as I am getting ready to list my house for sale. So I had a list of many repairs needed. They did a great job at a good price. I have recommended them to all my friends and will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Rebuilt and painted balcony, installed faucet in bathroom, set air conditioner up on blocks,minor roof repairs, caulking, new GFI's, painted walkway and front porch. Other misc repairs.

Category remodeling

(member name removed) was a pleasure to work with and we appreciate her feedback very much. We also appreciate that she has shared our name with her friends and neighbors! Thank you (member name removed)!!

12/20/2012

Rick H.

A All Around Construction was selected by me after months of hard research all over the BBB, referrals, Craig's List, and Angies List. I interviewed many remodelers and got many bids. Not only was their bid reasonable, but Lisa and Dave (a husband a wife team) were excellent in giving me the budget (their bid is completely itemized) and helping me pick our materials as well as shopping for better pricing on their own. They were to the minute on showing up when they said they would and called to make arrangements when special drop ins or time changes were forced to happen. They not only listened to my requests but they changed things when I wanted them to and made sure everything was to my liking as the remodel proceeded. There were some items not included in the bid and Dave was happy to install some special requests for me. At the conclusion of this very excellent experience, they presented the final invoice and I was pleasantly surprised that the items I saved money on were actually deducted. Seems like an honest simple event but really how often do we see that kind of honesty? By the way, the savings were unknown to me until final invoice....when making my tile and floor selections I told the reps at the various suppliers what my budget was and they sent me to the area I needed to select from so I did not track things to the penny. Dave and Lisa however made sure to point out my overages when I deviated from the bid and ordered more expensive hardware and I just paid the difference yet their bid allowed plenty of room for great quality choices! There was one piece from Moen that was missing out of the special order so when it came in a week later, Lisa and Dave returned promptly to tie up that loose end. The only thing that could possibly be superior to the excellent service and experience with these two contractors is the quality, functionality, workmanship, and gorgeous style of my bathroom! A superb experience all around!!!

Description of Work
A All Around Construction demo'd and remodeled my master bath to include enlarging and building a tile shower and bath enclosure, extending a wall, texture, paint, wood trim, installing new plumbing and electrical, installing a soaking tub, vanity, granite countertop, sinks, mirrors, linoleum floor. Service was performed in a clean, honest, and professional manner where I knew they cared for my needs and wants as well as my home as if it were their own.

Category ceramic tile, decks, electrician, flooring contractor, glass repair, home inspection, plumbing, remodeling, marble & granite, home remodeling, doors, patios

Mad Mind Tile Designs

JRS Plumbing

JRS Plumbing was established in October of 2012. However, owner Jim has been working in the plumbing industry since 1996. He has been a journeyman plumber since 2000, specializing in plumbing for custom home construction jobs, remodels and small commercial jobs. He is familiar with all aspects of the plumbing trade and has worked in a supply house and as a commercial estimator. With almost 20 years experience, Jim is your top plumber in Treasure Valley! With service throughout the entire Treasure Valley including Boise, Garden City, Nampa, Caldwell, Star, Eagle, Emmett, Kuna, and Meridian - we will be there to help you with your plumbing concerns. Additional phone: 208-231-1780

2022 Super Service Award

Qualified Plumbing

We specialize in plumbing services, repairs, inspections, installations, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Check, Visa, MasterCard

Our company provides service of restructuring walls, tape and texture. We install showers, tile floors and walls, install solid surface countertops and backsplashes. We do complete home remodels. We install and refinish hardwood floors.

Our company does not install carpet.