Western Building Maintenance

Founded 1962 • With Angi since October 2011

4.4

PO Box 9408

Boise, ID 83707

Additional phone numbers - (208) 866-4010, (208) 870-9106, (208) 830-4451.

05/20/2015

angela T.

They charged $25 an hour. They were friendly and professional.

Description of Work
They provided carpet cleaning service.

Category carpet cleaners

09/17/2014

Dave A.

Category air duct cleaning, mold removal

09/14/2013

Michael L.

Overall, I give WBM a big thumbs up. They were the only company out of the half dozen or so that we had look at the attic mold for estimates that recommended solution which would actually solve the mold problem, instead of just put a band-aid on it. They weren't the cheapest or the most expensive, but for what I paid, I know that the job was done right and I am confident that the mold has been taken care of. As part of the mold remediation work, they had to strip off the roof down to the rafters in some portions in order to remove the underlayer of plywood. They also added a few more vents to improve the circulation in the attic, which was the root of the problem due to the shallow pitch of the roof. Since I was selling the house as a result of a relocation, I had to work with them from long distance, so I needed to be able to trust them. As a result my real estate agent was my main interface with them, and I was immediately put at ease that they were the real deal and were actually doing the work we contracted them to do. All of their staff are knowledgeable, courteous and friendly and they do make an effort to return telephone calls and return emails in a timely fashion. I definitely recommend giving WBM a call when you need any kind of mold remediation work done. They provide high quality service and I trust them with their work.

Description of Work
WBM provided an estimate of services, recommendations for required work to fully clean up the mold, removed the affected roofing material down to the rafters, and replaced the entire roof. They also added a few more vents to improve the attic ventilation. Their bid was for complete tear off of shingles, underlayment, and roof sheeting below. Then replace all sheeting, underlay and roofing. Their bid also included addition of 3-4 more turtle vents to increase the air circulation in the attic. They provided a warranty of 5 years for workmanship, and 30 years on the Architectural shingles that will be used to re-roof the house.

Category mold removal

05/10/2013

Phillip B.

It went well and they stayed at it. Had to remove dry wall and insulation, fix leak, kill and remove the mold, and put it all back together

Description of Work
The Condo above ours developed a water leak which came down into our condo It was a slow periodic (when showering) leak so it took a while for the damage to surface. by then mold had started. Western building Maintenance fixed both condos and did it very professionally. They were easy to work with and true to their word.

Category water damage restoration, mold removal

01/07/2013

Linda F.

1. I was very pleased once we connected on the phone and were able to schedule a date for the work to be done. The technician was prompt, courteous and skilled. He did an excellent job of removing the moldy drywall and patching the wall and ceiling of the closet. He also did a thorough clean up and hauled away the refuse. His work was well worth the money. 2. On the second interaction I really appreciated the honesty of the person who gave me the estimate on a masonry patch. I felt that he really had my interests in mind rather than just making money on a job. I would go to them without question if the need arises for me to do additional work on that wall. His suggestion of installing a gutter has been taken and I am waiting to see if that solves my problem.

Description of Work
1. Western Building Maintenance sent their mold technician to my rental house to remove punky drywall in a closet that was damaged due to a leak in the roof. The roof had been fixed; however, the inside of the closet needed to have this punky, moldy drywall removed. The technician removed the drywall, treated the attic space joists with a spray and replaced the drywall, taping and finishing the seams, but not painting as I had requested that be left for me to do when I painted the entire closet. 2. On a second occasion later in the year in October I asked for WBM to come over and give me an estimate on a leak in my basement that seemed to be coming through the wall when the ground was saturated outside that wall. Dave gave me good advice as to the steps to take before having any masonry work done in case that the fix would be a simple and less expensive one. His estimate if there was need for digging and patch in the wall was $100. (approximately 3 hours of work)

Category water damage restoration, mold removal

03/30/2012

William M.

Cabinetry - A, Drywall - D, Electrical - D - had to call an actual certified electrician with another company to repair their work, tile floors - D, new light fixtures - C - one not working 4 months later. I would use them again in the future for cabinets, but not for electrical, floor tiling or drywall work.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel including cabinetry, tile floors, electrical re-wiring, new light fixture additions, electrical plugs, plumbing, drywall and drywall repair.

Category home remodeling

10/14/2011

Theodora A S.

The quality of work was excellent.

Description of Work
We used Western Building maintenance to clean our air ducts.

Category air duct cleaning

Nova Concrete LLC

We specialize in structural and decorative concrete of all types. Patios, stairs/steps, driveways, walks, foundations. With concrete we do it all. We communicate every step of the way. We are punctual and efficient. We take pride in completing our jobs quickly and past expectations. While we are a smaller company it allows for better attention to detail. We're just two brothers owning and operating with over 10 years experience. We have many finishers who boast a minimum 10+ years in the field. Avoid the hassle of a fly by night operation and hire us to efficiently render all your concrete needs.

Award 2022
    DaBella - Boise

Quality Begins at Home. We are the premiere home improvement company, with service and products that will keep you happy for years to come. Our customers receive unmatched warranties and exclusive products. We offer exclusive roofing, siding and window systems that are manufactured in America and installed by factory-trained installers, delivering the best possible result every time. DaBella Baths is our exclusive bath division, specializing in tub and shower conversions, bathtub replacement, walk-in showers and walk-in tubs. If you want to work with a contractor who is passionate about service, committed to quality and determined to delight you, then DaBella is for you! We’re ready to turn your dreams into a beautiful reality.

Award 2022
    Idaho Pressure Details

Idaho Pressure Details we will pressure wash anything to make your home look new. Services we provide is surface cleaning, home cleaning, roof cleaning, and gutter brightening and cleaning as well.

American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Check
    Satisfaction

Carpet and Duct Cleaning, Mold Remediation, Fire Restoration, flood, Water damage, Window Washing, Parking Lot Striping, snow removal & sidewalk.