Western Building Maintenance

Founded 1962 • With Angi since October 2011

4.4

Additional phone numbers - (208) 866-4010, (208) 870-9106, (208) 830-4451....

Elliott Window Cleaning

Specializing in window cleaning! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

CASCADE CLEANING SERVICES, LLC

Residential & Commercial. BBB accredited & IICRC Certified Company specializing in Steam Cleaning (hot water extraction & encapulation) Carpet, Upholstery, Hardwood Floors, Hard Surfaces (tile/grout,vinyl,concrete etc), and Air Duct Cleaning. Independently owned and operated. Matthew Huck owner. Call for a free quote. No hidden charges. All employees have nation wide background checks and workers comp insurance.

Resto Clean

"Resto Clean Pro specializes in everything restoration. From water damage and mold to carpet cleaning and fire damage Resto Clean are the professionals you need to bring new life to your damaged property. Our professionals are quick, courteous, and experts in their fields. Give us a call and we'll work as hard as we can to clean up anything life has thrown at you! Resto Clean Specializes in Property Management, Residential and Commercial Carpet Cleaning and Restoration. Part of BBB, NARPM, IICRC, and NASB."

05/20/2015

They charged $25 an hour. They were friendly and professional.

Description of Work
They provided carpet cleaning service.

Category carpet cleaners

09/17/2014

Description of Work

Category air duct cleaning,mold removal

09/14/2013

Overall, I give WBM a big thumbs up. They were the only company out of the half dozen or so that we had look at the attic mold for estimates that recommended solution which would actually solve the mold problem, instead of just put a band-aid on it. They weren't the cheapest or the most expensive, but for what I paid, I know that the job was done right and I am confident that the mold has been tak...

Description of Work
WBM provided an estimate of services, recommendations for required work to fully clean up the mold, removed the affected roofing material down to the rafters, and replaced the entire roof. They also added a few more vents to improve the attic ventilation. Their bid was for complete tear off of shingles, underlayment, and roof sheeting below. Then replace all sheeting, underlay and roofing. Their bid also included addition of 3-4 more turtle vents to increase the air circulation in the attic. They provided a warranty of 5 years for workmanship, and 30 years on the Architectural shingles that will be used to re-roof the house.

Category mold removal

05/10/2013

It went well and they stayed at it. Had to remove dry wall and insulation, fix leak, kill and remove the mold, and put it all back together

Description of Work
The Condo above ours developed a water leak which came down into our condo It was a slow periodic (when showering) leak so it took a while for the damage to surface. by then mold had started. Western building Maintenance fixed both condos and did it very professionally. They were easy to work with and true to their word.

Category water damage restoration,mold removal

01/07/2013

1. I was very pleased once we connected on the phone and were able to schedule a date for the work to be done. The technician was prompt, courteous and skilled. He did an excellent job of removing the moldy drywall and patching the wall and ceiling of the closet. He also did a thorough clean up and hauled away the refuse. His work was well worth the money. 2. On the second interaction I really app...

Description of Work
1. Western Building Maintenance sent their mold technician to my rental house to remove punky drywall in a closet that was damaged due to a leak in the roof. The roof had been fixed; however, the inside of the closet needed to have this punky, moldy drywall removed. The technician removed the drywall, treated the attic space joists with a spray and replaced the drywall, taping and finishing the seams, but not painting as I had requested that be left for me to do when I painted the entire closet. 2. On a second occasion later in the year in October I asked for WBM to come over and give me an estimate on a leak in my basement that seemed to be coming through the wall when the ground was saturated outside that wall. Dave gave me good advice as to the steps to take before having any masonry work done in case that the fix would be a simple and less expensive one. His estimate if there was need for digging and patch in the wall was $100. (approximately 3 hours of work)

Category water damage restoration,mold removal

Carpet and Duct Cleaning, Mold Remediation, Fire Restoration, flood, Water damage, Window Washing, Parking Lot Striping, snow removal & sidewalk.

American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Check