Victory Window & Remodeling

Founded 2011 • With Angi since August 2011

Victory Remodeling LLC specializes in energy efficient home improvements, and all other remodeling of your home. There is no project too large or too small. We are experts at identifying ways to save you money on your energy bills and make you home more comfortable. We also take pride in our ability to beautify your home. You will not find another company that will do finer work for less money. With Victory Remodeling Your Home Is Our Victory....

The Rustic Suite

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Custom woodworking and finished carpentry services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

SUNRISE GARAGE DOOR CO.

Sunrise Garage Doors sells only top quality residential and commercial garage doors and openers. We offer a wide variety of colors, material choices and window options to choose from. Whether you need to replace an existing door or are looking for a door for a new construction project, we have the products, skills and competitive pricing you are looking for. If you have an existing garage door that needs service, our highly-trained team of technicians provide fast, quality work.

Advanced Heating And Cooling

We charge for the repair, not by the hour. No extra charge for after hours service. Technicians available 24/7. Free estimates for system replacement/upgrade. Licensed, bonded, insured. Lifetime Workmanship Warranty -- our "Comfort for Life!" promise to our customers. Idaho’s leading YORK® Certified Comfort Expert dealer. Financing available. Advanced Heating & Cooling has full range of heating and cooling product and service packages for commercial and residential, including new construction and replacement (retrofit) systems. Serving Boise and surrounding Treasure Valley communities, our factory-trained, certified service technicians can expertly diagnose corrective repairs for all brands of heating and cooling systems. Our team takes pride in the personal, customized response that sets us apart from our competition. We relish the privilege of helping make someone's home or business more comfortable, and never take it for granted! Please call on Advanced Heating & Cooling to be Your Comfort Company! Award winning.

Offers by Advanced Heating And Cooling on Angi

03/27/2019

Shirley S.

Very well! They were on time and professional.

Description of Work
They remodeled my house.

Category remodeling

I really expected a better grade.. I definitely feel like I went over and above on service and quality. After a major remodel there will be a few little adjustments which I’ve always come back around the customers special schedule.. even 3 years later..

03/28/2018

Katie B.

We had 6 windows replaced. The owner was very helpful. We bought 5 windows with our Angie's list deal, and then he gave us the same per window deal on the 6th window. He came and carefully measured our windows to ensure a perfect fit. The installers were kind and efficient, and they were very careful to clean up their work inside and out. A year later, our new windows are still perfect. We would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Window Replacement

12/10/2015

Mike W.

I contacted several well-reviewed companies and Kevin wasn't the first to get back to me, but he was the most direct and easiest to deal with and had the best price. One of the competitors came by and quoted me and had really scheduled the work but backed out last second when the sales guy talked to installers...Kevin was professional, friendly, and quick with the repair and I'm no longer in the dog house for breaking the window!

Description of Work
Replaced kitchen window glass after a coffee thermos accidentally became a homemade rocket

Category remodeling,replacement windows,home remodeling

09/15/2015

marilee M.

The job went really well, the windows were a little late arriving so we had already left for the school year. Kevin and co. needed no monitoring and were totally on their own doing the work. He is an amazing worker with high standards. He thinks all around the box and is extremely ethical. We highly recommend him for any job, windows or remodel. He is totally capable and super responsible. He went over and beyond to work with us on cost so that we were able to get the best product within our budget. He worked with us on design to make sure issues such as egress and aesthetics were addressed in the best possible manner. Excellent craftsman!

Description of Work
Kevin replaced all existing windows and resized two windows in our summer home in Wilderness Ranch. He installed a through the wall air conditioner and completed all carpentry and trim work.

Category egress windows,remodeling,replacement windows,woodworking

07/16/2015

Taylor N.

Kevin was great to work with, honest, and prompt. My windows came in ahead of schedule and he scheduled my installation the day after they came in. The crew was fantastic and finished the whole job in one day (about 11.5 hours). They washed every window, and cleaned up well after themselves. I had 6 other companies come to my house and give me quotes. Quotes came in from $7,400 - $20,000. Kevin came in as the 2nd cheapest quote, but I had a lot more confidence in him and his highly experienced installation team.

Description of Work
Replaced 9 windows and 2 patio doors on my stucco house. I had original windows and doors that were single pane aluminum windows. Had to pay a bit extra for the stucco flange and wider door.

Category replacement windows,doors

07/08/2015

teresa T.

Replaced a center window pane on a large window that had a failed moisture seal. Came out the day I called, had the window ordered and replaced within a week. Very professional, fairly priced. Will use them again if needed.

Description of Work
Replaced a large window with a failed moisture seal.

03/26/2015

Debbie N.

I found Kevin and his crew to be punctual and very professional. He initially had a friend helping him out who came to my house and wrote a list of items I wanted repaired/installed. Kevin followed up with an estimate and when the jobs were completed, the cost was exactly as estimated. No surprises. The quality of the work was excellent and I thought the price was very fair. After my front window was properly insulated with foam insulation, the problem I had with bugs on my kitchen counter tops stopped immediately! Plus, Kevin was great about coming back to do a small job later in the year to install grab bars in the shower for my mom. He charged $75.00 per grab bar and did a great job installing them through thick shower tiles and into the wall studs. I've already recommended Kevin to a family member who is looking to do some home renovations. I'm sure I'll hire him again when I need other work done in my own home.

Description of Work
Removed flower box below front window, installed foam insulation around same window, resealed trim around French doors and installed Andersen screen door. In a second visit in November 2014 installed grab bars in tub/shower.

Category ceramic tile,countertops,insulation,remodeling,replacement windows,woodworking,doors

03/26/2015

Dennis R.

Have used Kevin on multiple projects. Always easy to work with and good quality work. Very happy with the work completed

Description of Work
Replacement of rear door

Category replacement windows,doors

03/25/2015

Marjorie B.

Kevin, the owner, is very professional and friendly. He explained his products thoroughly and did not try to 'close the deal' and force an appointment. I spoke with a couple of other window companies. His prices were comparable to one and considerably less than another one. I appreciated his not using pressure techniques on us to buy before he left which the other companies both did. The windows have worked out well and he even personally came to replace some caulk that came loose from the install over a year later. He and his men were prompt on the job and very thorough. I will check first with Kevin and his company on any home project.

Description of Work
Replaced 5 windows on my 25 year old home.

09/06/2014

Josh M.

Low pressure, no BS and hassle free transaction. Greaat quality windows, meticulous installation, and at least 25% less than nearest competitor. There was a mixup with grid missing on front windows but they gave me the option of a very reasonable discount or re-order. I chose the discount. Victory did great work and I couldn't be happier. Would definitely recommend them!

Description of Work
Replacement windows

Category replacement windows

vinyl replacement windows and paqtio doors, vinyl siding, entry doors, room additions, sunrooms, patio covers, kitchen & bath remodels, roofing, drywall and texture, decks and porches, garages, sheds, carpentry, basements