Treasure Valley Premier Services-James Feehan LLC

Founded 1996 • With Angi since May 2007

Treasure valley premier services - more information @ www.treasurevalleyservices.com. Additional DBA - James Feehan LLC....

Blue Skies Window and Door Service

Family owned and operated. 20 plus years experience in construction and home services. Customer service focused. Want to see more? Visit our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Blueskieswnd/ Visit our business site: https://blueskieswnd.business.site/

Fast Concrete LLC

Profesional and 100 % Quality Of work

GM Concrete and Excavation LLC

05/25/2015

James came out and walked the property with me, explaining his recommendation for tree pruning. James did an excellent job with his explanation of what he would do -- and he followed the plan when he came to prune the trees. They look great and our yard looks so neat after he did the work. He also removed 2 trees; you cannot tell he and his employees were even in the yard. The lawn mower maintenan...

Description of Work
provided mower maintenance and pruned trees

Category lawn mower repair,tree service

09/23/2014

Picked up mower as scheduled and completed service on time. He was late on drop time frame we had discussed however he called ahead and we made simple arrangements that worked well for me.

Description of Work
Service gas power mower

Category tree service

03/18/2014

Angie list had a deal for lawn mower service even though Angie list did not remove coupon like dealer requested dealer still honored deal. Pick up not working lawn mower and return working lawn mower. The pick up and drop off service was a plus since cars are not meant to transport lawn mowers. Have set up yearly service.

Description of Work
Fix not working lawn mower.

Category tree service

02/02/2014

Fabulous service. James is now on my annual service calendar for fall chores!

Description of Work
Picked lawn mower up from my home, serviced it and sharpened the blade, returned it to my home.

Category lawn mower repair

12/15/2013

Everything is good. They even added some gas and ran the mower to make sure it was working. Then ran the mower out of gas, so it is ready to store for the winter. All work was done in an extremely timely manner. Mower was picked up on a Friday and returned on following Monday. Mr. Feehan was very professional and I recommend his work.

Description of Work
Picked up my lawnmower for servicing. (Oil change, filter change, new spark plug, blade sharpening, etc.) Lawnmower was delivered back to my home after serviced. Lawnmower is now ready for spring mowing.

Category lawn mower repair

Lawn mover, fence repair, small engine maintenance and repair, tree & snow removal.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa