Signature Granite LLC

Founded 2016 • With Angi since April 2017

Signature Granite is a local, family owned and operated, granite shop that specializes in fabrication and installation of the highest quality stone countertops for kitchens, vanities for bathrooms, and anything else our customers desire....

No Cap Concrete

Pristine Kitchen & Bath

Pristine Kitchen & Bath is a full service Remodel Company with an emphasis on tile and stone installation. Our primary focus is offering an excellent customer experience from the time we sell the job to the day we leave your home with a complete and beautiful installation. Weather you need a custom waterproof shower, tile floors in your home, laminate vinyl planks installed, or prefinished hardwood floors, Pristine Kitchen & Bath has got you covered.

Offers by Pristine Kitchen & Bath  on Angi
Metropolitan Brothers LLC

We have been in Remodeling Business for over 12 years working in King County Seattle Washington for companies such as Savvy Cabinetry By Design (http://savvycd.com/) and John Buchan (https://www.buchan.com/) We do Full House remodeling, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Room additions... Our crew consists of Brothers in Faith, We value our reputation as Clean and Professional Crew that doesn't take shortcuts in our work. We moved company to Idaho a place where Family Values are not undermined. We will be please to do business with you. Thank you

04/19/2017

Overall very professional and a very remarkable company. Easy to work with and answered all my questions appropriately!

Description of Work
I needed Granite counters installed in my home. I had been getting estimates from different companies around the Valley and Signature Granite provided me with the best quote in town. They answered to my inquires within the same day. Overall, their team was very professional. Signature Granite did an incredible job and I will definitely hire their services again!

Category marble & granite

04/19/2017

Amazing. High quality work. Professional and very friendly. Thank you Signature Granite. We are happy to recommend them to all our friend.

Description of Work
Bathroom counters. Granite/ tile work.

Category remodeling

We are skilled and experienced in working with Quartz, Granite, Marble, Travertine, Limestone, Soapstone, and Onyx. Give us a call and let us help you add the beauty of natural stone to any aspect of your home.

Cabinetry, Tile, Plumbing