One Son Construction Inc

Founded 2007 • With Angi since June 2008

We are closed for business...

Five Star Painting of Boise

Five Star Painting of Boise is a value-added painting company dedicated to our customer's experience. It is our goal to provide our customers with the information and help in reaching their vision for their home and business painting projects.

Offers by Five Star Painting of Boise on Angi
DF TOP QUALITY COATING

DF TOP QUALITY COATING, provides the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and Efficient Quality painting for all your paint works. We won’t leave until the job is done right and our team has quality experience in this industry. We make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!. @ 208-809-9488 .

Right Choice Painting Services, LLC

208-477-8835 RIGHTCHOICEPAINTINGIDAHO.COM

09/20/2016

Everything went as planned and on schedule.

Description of Work
Remodel utility room

Category drywall,plumbing,remodeling

03/22/2016

One Son Construction was a pleasure to work with. They made sure I understood exactly what work they would be doing and they helped me decide on some details I was unsure about. The crews were punctual and extremely courteous. I will definitely call them for future projects.

Description of Work
installed RC-1 sound channel and 5/8" drywall ceiling in two rooms

01/07/2016

They did a great job. They are the nicest people and I found them to be very honest and they kept in the loop with how things were going with the project and with the budget. I have recommended them to friends and will continue to do so.

Description of Work
Dave and Ruth remodeled two bathrooms for us and are now doing some work on our third bathroom.

Category drywall,remodeling,home remodeling

10/02/2015

I've had the pleasure of working with Dave Hammond and One Son Construction on two projects, and am already looking forward to our third together! Dave is the ultimate professional-I cannot say enough good things about him! He is punctual, professional, detailed, efficient and considerate. The quality of his work is superior. He communicates throughout the project, is very responsive, provides gui...

Description of Work
So far he has done two projects at my house-basement remodel and bathroom remodel.

08/17/2015

Dave and his crew did an outstanding job. I have very high attention to detail and I really appreciate him taking time to listen to my vision and what i was looking for. Price was higher than what i was hoping for however I have zero regrets on the job. Yes, knowing what I know now, I would do it again. Keeping Dave on my contact list for future jobs for sure...

Description of Work
Dave added a through-way door and tiled our shower.

Category ceramic tile,drywall

05/05/2015

Installed drywall, filled seams taped and sanded drywall

Description of Work
Dry wall installation

01/12/2015

They showed up on time, took some measurements and said they would e-mail me an estimate of the cost. They were very nice and seemed very professional. Explained how they would do the job and seemed to know what they were doing. Said they would e-mail me an estimate by the following night, but I never heard from them again and hired someone else to do the work.

Description of Work
Came to my house to give me an estimate.

Category drywall

(Member name removed), I am sorry there has been a mix up. We provided an estimate via the e-mail given to us the same day that we visited your house. I have verified on my software that the estimate was sent and received. Please check your spam folder and modify this report. We value each and every customer and strive to meet all the needs of each customer to their satisfaction.

12/30/2014

Dave is everything you want but don't expect from a contractor. From the first time I met him I trusted him immediately. My situation with the kitchen back splash turned out to be a real pain and I thought it would never be done. We had granite counter top installed and the original back splash had to be removed which left behind a broken drywall mess. My husband cut the damaged dry wall out so it...

Description of Work
Installed glass tile back splash in kitchen

Category ceramic tile,drywall,remodeling

10/29/2014

We were very impressed with One Son Construction Inc. They arrived for an estimate on time and were very polite & friendly. The project was done promptly and professionally. I would highly recommend One Son Construction Inc. and will definitely call them for any future job that I may have.

Description of Work
Sheet rock walls & ceiling on A frame home

08/16/2014

Exceptional work. Cannot tell in ceiling where existing hole for chandelier had been located. Blends in completely with existing ceiling texture.

Description of Work
Relocated 9 ft high ceiling chandelier in dining room to another location approximately 16 inches away.

Category drywall

Home remodeling, kitchen, bathrooms, small additions, flood reconstruction, drywall repair, light fixture installation/repair, flooring installation, cabinet installation, handyman services, small electrical & plumbing.

ask for details