Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Boise

Founded 1999 • With Angi since August 2009

At Mr. Rooter® Plumbing every customer’s individual needs are important. Whether it’s a simple sink clog or a damaged sewer line, you can count on a Mr. Rooter plumber to take care of your plumbing needs – day or night – with never an overtime charge. Our professional service, quality products and honest, up-front pricing make Mr. Rooter the best value in plumbing services nationwide. Mr. Rooter is ready for all emergency plumbing issues, from clogged drains and sewage backups to frozen pipes and leaking water heaters. You can count on an expert diagnosis from Mr. Rooter with our camera inspection tools. Then we’ll fix it right the first time, whether it takes HydroScrub® drain cleaning or trenchless pipe repair, with courteous smiles on our faces. There's a reason they call us Mr.® Call your local Mr. Rooter today....

Custom Pump Services, LLC

At Custom Pump Services we service and repair all models of water pumps and provide troubleshooting and preventative maintenance. We install a wide variety of water pumps including solar, wind, mechanical, hand pumps, and submersible. We are able to provide water pump installations on both irrigation and domestic wells. We specialize in dairies and remote livestock applications. Winterize and de-Winterize seasonal homes and perform sprinkler blowouts.

Beacon Plumbing

Since 1998, Beacon Plumbing has been providing excellent service and has now expanded its service area into Treasure Valley. Beacon specializes in providing emergency service, seven days a week. There is no job too big, or too small. We provide upfront pricing, fast, clean, professional, and customer satisfaction guaranteed. Stop Freakin...Call Beacon for your appointment today!

Master Plumbing

We offer a range of plumbing services to include water heaters, water softeners, drain or pipe cleaning, pumping service, septic system installation and maintenance, grease trap and septic pumping services. With Master Plumbing you receive a premium service from a uniformed professional. Master Plumbing believes in providing an Honest and Ethical Service at a Competitive Flat Rate Upfront Price. Since 1948 The Treasure Valley has counted on the Professionals at Master Plumbing to tackle their problematic drains and other plumbing challenges. No Plumbing Challenge is too big or small. Master Plumbing can provide solutions for all plumbing service types and has the equipment to do so correctly.

Offers by Master Plumbing on Angi

05/03/2021

Dexter Holman was AWSOME! Very professional and gave me details of what he was doing. Very, Very satisfied.

Description of Work
Clogged drain.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

04/26/2019

Nick was very punctual, professional and well trained. Two thumbs up from us!

Description of Work
Two toilets, find main shutoff, one sink

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

07/07/2017

Mr. Rooter re-piped my entire house in 2016 and did a fantastic job at a reasonable price ($5,000). In 2017, I called to have them replace bathroom fixtures at the tub and sink (I bought the fixtures, so it was labor only). The price they quoted me was $1,100. I found this estimate to be absolutely ridiculous. While I was pleased with the work they did for me in 2016, I was not willing to pay so much for a labor-only job that would take less than half a day.

Description of Work
Whole-house repipe (remove polybutylene and replace with PEX) Feb 2016 Install bathroom fixtures at tub and sink (labor only, I bought the fixtures) July 2017

05/22/2017

Horrible service. He was hours late to the actual appointment, and never called to tell us that he was running late (even though their phone message says they will). He then needed follow-up work, and never showed for that. We called several times, he never picked up. Never showed that day, ended up having to reschedule three days later, which was way too late for the inspection. It was one of the most unprofessional experiences I've encountered.

Description of Work
I hired them to scope our sewer line at a house we were under contract at.

Category sewer cleaning

12/07/2015

Jobs were completed to our satisfaction, but charges were well-padded, including an extra $200 crawlspace fee when $700 was already charged.

Description of Work
Good reliable work from these guys but exorbitant costs were charged for 2 hours of labor with minimal materials involved.

10/13/2015

We called Mr. Rooter as the reviews on this site were good. We needed to replace a leaky main water supply valve and some copper tubing. They set up and appt. for Saturday afternoon, it got pushed back and we rescheduled for Tuesday at 8 AM. They called at 8, he had an emergency call earlier, was "wrapping that up" and on his way. At 9:30 he arrived. The young man was pleasant and professional and gave me an estimate of $685 (no charge for the estimate). After comparing some other reviews and going to the local BBB site, I called Blessing Plumbing (Mike Blessing) as his reviews on the BBB site were very good. He came and did the job for $150.

Description of Work
Estimate for plumbing job.

Category plumbing

This is not our review. We have not had the opportunity to assist Mr [member name removed] in any way. As you can see in his review he called Mr. Rooter NOT Master Rooter.

07/13/2015

The company was great to work with. They called me a day before the service was scheduled to confirm the appointment, then called again when the service tech was on his way to the appointment. The service tech was prompt, courteous, and took great care to protect the floors and other surfaces from getting dirty. He was professional and completed all services quickly and thouroughly. I did add one item that was not part of the original services and he was able to install the safety relief valve very quickly. I was pleased with the service call and got the things checked out that I wanted to check out. I would call them back again if I need more plumbing work.

Description of Work
The provider checked all toilets for leaks, check all sinks for leaks, checked the water for hardness, flushed out the water heater, replaced the pressure relief valve on the water heater.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

02/18/2015

They tried all day long to run a snake down through the bathroom. They took the toilet out and tried to run that way and could not get all the way through to the septic system. I had to call a different plumber. They wanted a $1000.00 but I would only pay half since they didn't fix the problem. They also left the toilet off the hole. I will not work with Mr Rooter again.

Description of Work
Unable to clean clogged drain line.

Category plumbing,septic tank

02/02/2015

Nice guys and very professional. I didn't have time to shop the prices given and was in a bind having 2 disposals fail. So I really don't know if I got a fair deal or not. Plain truth.

Description of Work
Replaced 2 garbage disposals and fixed leaky kitchen faucet.

01/04/2015

We had Shane about a year ago when we had a busted water pipe in our garage. He came out on our "water emergency" and had us repaired in no time at all, so when we needed a plumber again, we wanted Shane back. He was just as awesome the second time around.

Description of Work
I had a list of needs that included new water heater installation, placing new toilets, new faucets, replacing a water softener. All in all I can't say enough about what a great job and honest and fair pricing on this job. Shane was prompt and polite and just went above and beyond when completing this job. His schedule can get busy with plumbing emergencies but he doesn't leave you partly finished, he stays on the job till it gets done.

Category plumbing,water heater repair,water softeners

Residential and commercial plumbing, drain cleaning, faucets, sinks, garbage disposals, toilets, water, hydro-jetting, softeners, sewer line repair and replacement, water heaters, clogged drains, pipe repair, septic tanks and systems & video camera inspections.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available