Mountain View Roofing

Founded 1999 • With Angi since July 2010

Since 1999 Mountain View Roofing has been gaining a reputation in the Boise valley of being Boise’s best roofing company. Located in Boise, Idaho and servicing the following areas for reroofs and repairs; Nampa, Kuna, Star, Eagle, Meridian, Boise, Caldwell, McCall, Cascade, Donnelly. Mountain View Roofing strives to put quality first and always give more to the customers than they receive. Mountain View Roofing specializes in residential reroofs, wind repairs, gutters, and new construction. Roof installation types vary of popular roofing materials that are accepted in the Boise valley area. The most common types of roofing material are architectural asphalt shingles. We can also install metal roofing, tile, flat roof membranes, cedar shakes, rubber composites, and other versions of roofing. Call us today to discuss options for a new roof. All of Mt. View Roofing bids and estimates are free and include a FREE roof analyst at the time of the bid. This professional free analysis will give you an idea of how much roof life you may have left, ideas for different types of roofing products that may increase your house value, and professional insights to your questions....

Boise Roof Repair & Maintenance Llc

With over 12 years of professional roofing and guttering experience, I am here to repair your roof and gutters and much more!

HBSI

In business since 1998 in Idaho. We are an exterior remodeling company.

Blue Goat Roofing Inc.

Blue Goat Roofing Inc. has been servicing roofing customers since 1999 in Boise and surrounding area. As a professional and certified roofing contractor Blue Goat Roofing Inc. can handle all aspects of roofing from residential reroofs to the most difficult commercial projects.

Offers by Blue Goat Roofing Inc. on Angi

04/01/2020

David T.

This Company exceeded what we hoped for in a roofing company. We had a few special needs, and they went out of their way to make it all work - no extra cost. They were honest, fair, and very professional. If you need a great roofing company, this is the one!

Description of Work
Replace roof

Thanks for taking the time to write up a review for us. We appreciate your business!

05/21/2019

Brittany B.

The team was fast, professional, and incredibly clean. They did a great job!

Description of Work
roof replacement

Thanks for taking the time to write a review for us! We appreciate your Business!

01/28/2019

Dan R.

Adam was great, he was easy to communicate with and was straight forward. In this day and age it is hard to find good service, it is more like you should thank them for allowing them to perform a service for you. Adam is the opposite, great old fashioned customer service and quality work. I will hire Adam and Mountain View for any of my roofing needs on any of my properties. He was also able to get the entire roof done in less than 2 days in less than ideal weather! I typically never am one to leave a review, and am mostly disappointed with the service received in today's world. That said, since Mountain View was exceptional I wanted folks to know as I had a hard time deciding who to hire without feeling I was being duped, and going with Adam will be a great choice for you.

Description of Work
New Roof on Single Family Home

Thanks for taking the time to write up such a nice review for us! We appreciate your Business! Adam

01/16/2019

Ian W.

Adam, worked with me on a good price and was willing to wait for an appropriate time for me to get a home improvement loan. The six man crew was very impressive and hard working. They even painted the vent pipes to match the shingle color. The metal in the valley was of good design to help with leaves to move down to gutters. Oh, they even cleaned out all the gutters with all the leaves from the fall. The yard was totally clean when they got done. Very impressive!

Description of Work
Complete removal of wood shingles and asphalt shingles installed with architectural shingles on roof ridges.

[Member Name Removed] thanks for taking the time to write up such a nice review! We appreciate your Business! Adam, Cindy and Crew

10/18/2018

Randy B.

Adam & Cindy really know Customer service. From the original quote to after project follow-up Customer satisfaction is their priority. Very productive work at fair price!

Description of Work
Complete re-roof

08/31/2018

Justyna P.

Adam and his team not only replaced our entire roof last winter, but they recently installed two solar tubes in our kitchen a few days ago. I am 100% satisfied with not only the work they did, but their professionalism, knowledge and responsiveness to our needs. The roof job was extensive on our large home, but each day the guys showed up on time, were cautious, professional and cleaned up after themselves each day. With little kids and a dog running around, I could not express how grateful I was for that. The solar tube lights were done in one day and I couldn't be happier with their work again! I appreciated the attention to detail on both jobs and will never hesitate to refer my friends or family to Mountain View Roofing, Adam, and his team of professionals. Thank you again!

Description of Work
Replace entire roof and install solar tubes in kitchen

Thanks [Member Name Removed]!

08/24/2018

timothy G.

I could not be any happier with the results. Adam and his professional crew were very fast, hard working , and did above and beyond what I expected. Gary did the gutters and is a real pro at his job . All of the crew were very polite and cleaned up after themselves every day. Adam even painted all of the vents the same color of the roofing! There are a lot of roofing companies out there and I would put Mountain View Roofing at the very top. Thank you Adam and crew for such a great job and a beautiful roof. I have already had a couple of my neighbors remark on how fast they got the job done and how nice it looks . Thanks again.

Description of Work
Complete tear off and new roof. All new rain gutters with leaf guard.

07/29/2018

Ron P.

All went well. Adam was pleasant to work with, and provided adequate follow up to ensure we were satisfied. I was not home when the work happened, but I can say that the crews left my yard, etc. very clean.

Description of Work
Roof replacement - remove old shingles, install new shingles, remove and replace valley gutters

Thanks for the Review! We pride ourselves on a good clean up!

06/27/2018

shelly W.

Adam and his crew did a fantastic job replacing the roof on both the old house and garage at a reasonable rate and timely manner (3 1/2 days). His crew of men were hardworking, experienced, polite, and punctual. Adam continually communicated with me before, during, and after the roof was replaced. After the roof was completed he came by the next day to inspect both roofs as well as made sure the yard was cleaned up. I will refer friends to Adam and his hardworking crew at Mountain View Roofing because I trust this company.

Description of Work
Roof replaced on an older home.

Thanks for taking the time to write up such a nice review!

05/18/2018

Jayne E.

The quality of the work was above and beyond my hopes. I had 3 areas where water had entered the interior of my home. It will never, ever be the case again! I am confident in Adam's crew to do the job right the first time. It was done in a timely fashion, for a price I could live with and with an attitude of providing service to their customers. I also would like to thank Adam's wife for her assistance. Nice people all around.

Description of Work
tear off old shingles; replace with new.

Residential Re-Roofs, Leak Repairs and Wind Damage Repairs, Overlays, Gutters, Commercial Roofing, and New Construction Roofing. Free Residential Estimates on Roof. Roof Types we do: shingles, metal, tile, flat roof membranes, and specific roof material such as cedar shakes, plastic/metal shingles, rubber shingles, and more.

No longer doing siding and concrete work.

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check