Lush Custom Gardening Co

Founded 2011 • With Angi since April 2012

All types of ornamental planting and maintenance, re-design and planting of existing landscapes, specializing in annuals and perennials...

BP Landscaping

With 20+ years of experience, BP Landscaping LLC of Nampa Idaho has been helping to the beautify the Boise area with all types of landscaping. We’ve worked with some of the Treasure Valley’s largest home builders such as Armada Homes, American Choice Homes, CBH Homes and Stetson Homes. Our reputation for keeping our customer’s happy with their landscaping is second to none. If you are looking for a landscaper for your next project and live in the Boise, Meridian, Nampa, Caldwell, Eagle, Garden City, Kuna or Star Idaho area, give BP Landscaping a call today!

Sedillo Landscape

Landscape installations. We pride ourselves on serving you with the best service and professional help we can give our community

Offers by Sedillo Landscape on Angi
Aim High Lawn & Landscape, LLC.

We have been in business for 4 years and have 10 years of experience. We offer a variety of services from Landscape Design, Lawn Care Services, Sprinkler Installs and Repairs, Fertilization, Snow Plowing and many more. From the initial consultation, design and construction to the routine care and upkeep of your property, we pay strong attention to detail and listen to your needs. We Provide professional services at affordable prices. Call us at (208) 996-3302!

06/18/2015

Margaret P.

Lisa is wonderful to work with--I've used her the past two summers. Her men are great.

Description of Work
Made some changes to existing landscaping. She replaced 18 roses, two shrubs, and two small trees.

04/03/2015

Sylvia N.

Where to begin? Lisa is OUTSTANDING. She is incredibly knowledgeable, helpful, patient, punctual, detailed, conscientious, kind and an absolute delight to work with! I am easily overwhelmed when it comes to design and selection of gardens and plants. Lisa LISTENED and tailored her communications, recommendations and execution so that I received what I wanted-in a very professional way. She took a great deal of time researching and designing my yard. I have a very large back yard along with a full front yard. Lisa walked through several options and proposals with me, ensuring that it was right, in concept and within my budget. I am "remedial" at best when it comes to gardening, but she was able to take her exceptional knowledge and extensive education in horticulture and make it easy to understand. Her crew was fun, professional, efficient, talented and again, just delightful to work with! And Lisa isn't done, just because the installation is complete. She is planning to come back several times over the next few weeks to ensure the plants are thriving-and if something isn't, she will replace it free of charge. Lisa made a project that was intimidating and overwhelming incredibly pleasant, painless and fun! She provides attentive service and truly LOVES what she does. And it shows! I can't say enough good things about her!

Description of Work
Lisa designed and installed my front and back yard gardens. She guided me through the design and planning stages followed by the full installation.

06/08/2014

Mary O.

Did a great job, will use again!

Description of Work
Weeded landscaping beds, sprayed weeds

06/04/2014

Patti S.

They are absolutely fantastic. They have all been very prompt, efficient, they clean up after their work. Good communication skills. If they are going to be late or any changes they always let you know.

Description of Work
I used Lush Custom Gardening Co. for planting the whole front yard.

Category lawn service,hardscaping

11/13/2013

Nancy T.

They were excellent. I have gone through several gardening companies, and this one is the best. The follow up for calsl regarding questions that I had was immediate. Their price is competitive.

Description of Work
They maintained my garden all summer.

10/01/2013

Patti S.

I was given a detailed quote before hand. We set a time and date for the work to be done. The work was completed in the time agreed upon and everything was cleaned up and left in perfect shape.

Description of Work
Lisa and her crew came out when scheduled and did a fall planting in our front and side yard. They planted a combination of cabbage/kale, mums/asters and some pansies and grasses. My yard looks fantastic.

Category landscaping

07/29/2013

Penelope S.

Lisa was very responsive for our rush job. She also contacted other contractors to complete the job.

Description of Work
Planted bushes and plants

Category landscaping,lawn service

I feel as though I rose to the challenge on this job. The (member name removed)'s original landscaper backed out on them at the last minute. This was a new construction job & the work (all grading, irrigation, soil, sod, a stone walkway, design & planting) needed to be completed in a 2 week period. Normally I would spend a month just planning a project such as this. It takes that long to work with the client on plants and the layout of the landscape. My last phone contact with (member name removed) after the planting was complete was extremely positive - she was very happy with the plant choices and how the design looked. I returned to the (members name removed) on 3 occasions to make sure the plants had proper irrigation and were doing ok in the July heat. I will be most happy to follow up again at any time if there are questions or concerns about the plants. Also, the actual invoice total for soil, design, plants, planting labor, and a top dressing of bark was $1,254.00

03/05/2013

Bill and Robin S.

Their service was really nice. The owner and designer did a great job. Their responsiveness and punctuality were excellent.

Description of Work
I used Lush Custom Gardening for landscaping service.

Category landscaping

04/02/2012

Patti S.

She is very competitive. I am satisfied with her services.

Description of Work
She landscaped the whole section of our backyard.

Category landscaping,lawn service,hardscaping,outdoor lighting

Design including hand sketched, seasonal, annual, fall bulb, tree and shrub planting, stone pathways, weeding & deadheading.