JM ENTERPRISE

Founded 2008 • With Angi since October 2012

JM ENTERPRISE Is a Idaho based company owned by Joe Moore.. We offer a wide range of specialties, the perks to using JM ENTERPRISE is we eliminate the hassle of dealing with multiple contractors. For instance, if your planning a remodel, you will typically need a few different trades to complete your project. With JM ENTERPRISE you deal with one person. Since we have everything covered from demo to the final clean up and finishing up your project will go smooth, on time and budget....

SUNRISE GARAGE DOOR CO.

Sunrise Garage Doors sells only top quality residential and commercial garage doors and openers. We offer a wide variety of colors, material choices and window options to choose from. Whether you need to replace an existing door or are looking for a door for a new construction project, we have the products, skills and competitive pricing you are looking for. If you have an existing garage door that needs service, our highly-trained team of technicians provide fast, quality work.

Legacy Garage Doors

If you’re a homeowner, you know that your garage door needs to function properly every day. Getting to work and dropping off the kids on time depends on a garage door that doesn’t leave your car trapped. When springs break, sensors need replacing, or motors need servicing, call Legacy Garage Door for fast, 24-hour garage door repair service. We’re available every day to fix your garage doors. We fix any garage door repair problem with timely and quality service, guaranteed.

Precision Garage Door of Boise

Precision Garage Door of Boise

08/28/2014

Description of Work
I had several things I needed done but he wasn't familiar with plumbing that much and was only able to remove garbage desposal and replace a few drain pipes. I was surprised that it took 2 hours to do that. He did go buy needed parts at a near by store and was gone only 15 minutes. The job he did was great the second time he tested it for leaks. He forgot to put a washer in the drain the first time. He wasn't able to get the knobs off the tub faucets and said his guy that knows about plumbing had to do something else that day and he wasn't sure how to do it. I'm glad he didn't take any more time with the tub. He was very nice but just didn't seem to know that much about plumbing. He's welcome to contact me if he has any questions.

Category home builders

Hi I see you left a review on my angies list account, I am not sure who you are as I have never done work for you nor would I drive from where I am at for a 89 dollar job. Can yo please make corrections to my account and I am sorry for your misfortune with a bad "HANDYMAN"

Residential & Commercial~ New Construction, Remodels, Additions, Decks, Patios, Patio Coverings, Tile, Stone, Granite, Drywall, Concrete, Fences, Landscaping, Yard Work, Irrigation, Painting, HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, Build Sheds "to fit", Cleaning, Construction Clean-Up, Appliance Install/Removal, Home & Office Moving, Cabin Restoration, FREE ESTIMATES

Auto,marine