JK Construction LLC

Founded 2012 • With Angi since November 2016

We are here to help and all of our work is guaranteed! With over 15 years' remodeling experience in Boise and the surrounding areas; we've came to believe a business should be built off transparency and long lasting relationships! We share material and labor costs, so you know your getting a fair deal! Estimates are always FREE and at no obligation!!...

Petersens Construction and Remodel

General contractor with over 25 years of experience in remodeling bathrooms kitchens experience in Tile, flooring, painting

MGM Siding Contractors

MGM Siding Contractors Inc., Nampa, Idaho, is owned and operated by Bill Bruce and has been since 1987. Serving all of Idaho and the greater Northwest, MGM specializes in replacement windows, siding, doors and roofing for all remodeling and new construction needs. For over three decades, our experience of work and commitment to quality is our highest priority to insure customer satisfaction.

Boise Roof Repair & Maintenance Llc

With over 12 years of professional roofing and guttering experience, I am here to repair your roof and gutters and much more!

09/22/2020

Connie H.

The crew came out and demolished the deck we did have. They cleared some of it out of our back yard but not all. After putting in the base posts, we have not seen any of the crew or heard any reason of why. We have been without a deck for 3 months! Money was paid to Josh for 2/3 of the project and has failed to respond to calls and text messages. We would never suggest this outfit to anyone!

Description of Work
Deck - demolish and rebuild

Category doors

11/11/2019

Bruce G.

Joshwa called immediately after I entered my request on Angie's List and came to bid the job that morning. He was very professional and pointed out ways to save money, also offering to fix some other items I hadn't noticed as part of the bid. I wrote a check for $600 as deposit and he agreed to complete the work in about 10 days. He cashed my check next day and I haven't heard from him since. It has been 5 weeks, with no returned text messages or phone calls. I emailed him threatening legal action and he responded, apologizing and saying he would be here last Friday to complete the work. He didn't show up, call, refund my deposit or otherwise communicate. He basically stole $600 and disappeared. I went to the physical address on his business card and it is an abandoned office space. Don't trust this guy. I am filing a charge with the Ada County DA office today.

Description of Work
Repair to siding on my house.

05/30/2018

Gerry A.

Josh sent his men to my home to inspect what work needed to be completed. They were very nice and attentive. They went and picked up the material and did a nice job. The siding blends in perfect with the existing siding. I was very happy with the experience and highly recommend Josh and his crew.

Description of Work
Six siding panels around my home and repairing patio ceiling

08/28/2017

Cliff L.

Did great work.

Description of Work
Siding replacement. Garage door repair.

06/28/2017

Tina K.

Josh was very responsive. The East side siding panels were the ones needing replaced but I had him look at the entire house. He didn't recommend replacing as many as I ended up doing. It was preventive maintenance for me for three sides. His crew was on time and went to work. There was a day delay in completion of the siding installation due to delay in getting the siding materials. There was also delay in painting the new panels due to rain, but this was eventually completed. Josh did a good job matching the new paint to my existing paint. The siding looks good,nice job.

Description of Work
One section of lower siding panels on three sides of my house were replaced. Three sections of siding panels were replaced on the fourth, East side.

04/26/2017

Tom B.

Excellent experience. They were very polite and also communicated with us exceptionally well. They were very professional with work and timing schedules. The pricing of the bid was also fair and reasonable.

Description of Work
JK repaired siding on a multi-story town home and also some fencing repairs.

04/20/2017

Alex W.

Spectacular service! I will and have been recommending Joshwa to everyone I know, he does phenomenal work and is a pleasure to work with and has amazing prices. I will be a customer for life! Thank you Joshwa!

Description of Work
Repaired holes in drywall and some other house holds fixes, as well as a master bath remodel

Category home remodeling

12/10/2016

Ryan D.

I cannot say enough to show my gratitude for Josh and his crew. From the very beginning, the communication was concise and timely, the price was right, and the jobs were finished on time without any incident or additional costs. What more can you ask for from a contractor?!? Josh was amazing and able to do any job we asked of him, so we'll definitely be calling JK Construction first for any future remodeling needs.

Description of Work
We started off hiring Josh with JK Construction to install new siding on our home. We were so pleased with the work performed that we also hired Josh to update all windows and doors in our home and completely remodel our unfinished basement plus added a bathroom.

Category siding,replacement windows,home remodeling,doors,basement remodeling

Residential remodeling, Repairs; Vinyl Siding, Metal Siding, Wood & Fiber Cement Siding, Doors, & Windows. Additions; Decks, patio cover, Painting; Interior & Exterior.

Roofing and laminated floors