Helping Hands Enterprises

Founded 2005 • With Angi since June 2011

Helping Hands Enterprises provides quality remodeling, painting and handyman services for both residential and commercial....

The Rustic Suite

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Custom woodworking and finished carpentry services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Petersens Construction and Remodel

General contractor with over 25 years of experience in remodeling bathrooms kitchens experience in Tile, flooring, painting

SUNRISE GARAGE DOOR CO.

Sunrise Garage Doors sells only top quality residential and commercial garage doors and openers. We offer a wide variety of colors, material choices and window options to choose from. Whether you need to replace an existing door or are looking for a door for a new construction project, we have the products, skills and competitive pricing you are looking for. If you have an existing garage door that needs service, our highly-trained team of technicians provide fast, quality work.

10/14/2013

Teresa M.

Part of the services were performed and he was supposed to come back and finish but did not. But he did get all his money though. I told him I had had such bad luck with hiring people and he told me "Do not worry" I'm not like all the others. Well yes he is. He owes me money for the unfinished jobs. I tried calling him and he would not answer or return my messages.

Description of Work
He was hired to drywall and paint my garage. Tear down the old gutters and build a step for inside my garage.

Category handyman service

03/23/2012

Linda F.

.He did great work when I could get him here to do the work. He is very unreliable and he told me to get the cabinets painted and 8 weeks later still has not gotten it finished. Then I looked online and found he had a F wth the Better Business Bureau. I finally ended up getting someone I know to come and fix the job and get it done. I would not recommend him at all.

Description of Work
.I used Helping Hands Enterprises for some things to get done aorund my home.

Category handyman service

06/15/2011

Todd J.

Prepaid him $800 to do work. He ripped me off, he did not perform any work. Search for Helping Hands Enterprises to get full story. DaVid Green is a criminal. DO NOT HIRE HIM FOR ANY REASON. He will lie, cheat and steal!!!!!!

Description of Work
Was supposed to paint doors, sand and stain interior and exterior beams, stain

Category remodeling,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters

06/15/2011

Todd J.

Please see the services performed section. David Green is a criminal. DO NOT HIRE HIM FOR ANY REASON. His lisence # is RCT-23550 His address is 1090 W. Avalon St. Kuna, Idaho 83634 (208)286-6585 (208)371-6598

Description of Work
On April 11th, 2011 I received a bid from David P. Green to perform work at my home consisting of painting doors, sanding and staining interior and exterior beams and rafters and staining a deck and fence. He bid $1800 and wanted a $800 deposit that I, unfortunately, paid him. After a week he had still not showed up and I was unable to reach him on the phone. Eventually his phone said it was not in service. Eventually, I was able to leave a message with his son saying that if he didn't show up I was going to call the police. He called me back making excuses for every reason under the sun why he didn't return calls or show up. He finally showed up the next week and started painting the doors. he did a terrible job and got overspray everywhere. He got about half way through he doors and then stopped showing up again. I was unable to reach him for over 10 days and he would not return phone calls. I finally got ahold of his girlfriend/secretary and told her to inform Mr. Green that if he did not show up the following day and finish the work or return my money that I was calling the police. He called me the following day and said he did not want to work for me any longer and would send me an invoice for work performed and return the money that he owed me. He did not send and invoice and never returned the money. David Green is a criminal contractor. He is a liar, unprofessional, and will rob you blind if you hire him.

Category remodeling,house painters,interior painters

Bathroom remodel, cabinet installation, decks, disability ramps, door replacement, fences, finish carpentry, flooring linoleum, laminate, tile including marble, garage remodel, green building, interior demolition, painting interior & exterior, tile floor, walls and ceilings, window, trim replacement & install.