Hank Stevens Painting

• Trade License Expiration
  • 10/19/2021

10020 W Canterbury Dr

Boise, ID 83704

A painting company with good reputation. I employ from 2-5 employees depending on the scope of the job. I never use sub contractors. We are licensed and offer warranty on all work. We offer free estimates....

house painting (29)interior painting (15)handyman (5)epoxy flooring (2)wallpaper removal (2)stamped concrete (1)drywall (1)

04/06/2021

Hired Hank after seeing him working in my neighborhood. Selling my house and needed to finish outside/inside/doors that I didn’t have time to finish myself before closing. Hank worked me into his schedule and completed my job just in time. All looked good. Thanks Hank!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2021

03/15/2021

It went great. Hank and his employee performed a very professional job. Hank is a very approachable and meticulous. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/14/2021

08/26/2020

Hank and his crew did a great job repainting our stucco home. They performed the work quickly and made sure that we were happy with the result. Hank is honest and hard working. I would use him again and recommend him highly for his work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior house painting

CATEGORY house painters,stamped concrete

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/18/2020

Thank you very much and look forward to working again with you in the future, you guys were great to work for. Thanks Hank Stevens Painting.

02/26/2020

Hank and his crew did a great job on our house. They showed up on time and ready to work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair\Replace outside trim and Paint Exterior of House

CATEGORY handyman service,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/17/2020

Photo for Hank Stevens Painting - 10020 W Canterbury Dr, Boise, ID - 38411550

Thank you so much for your review, hope to do more work for you in the future. Again thank you and may God Bless you.

10/21/2019

Hank and his crew did a great job. They were meticulous in the prep work, spending an entire day power washing the house, caulking, and taping, etc. Hank used quality paint and even applied 2 coats to the south side of the house. It looks amazing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint exterior of house

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2019

Thank you for the work and the review. Look forward to working with you again soon. Thank you and God bless

09/25/2019

We were very impressed with price and quality of the work done by Hank and his crew. We have had them do multiple jobs for us, and my husband trusts them - high regards!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Commercial interior - large project as well as home interior

CATEGORY handyman service,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2019

Thank you very much, and look forward to working with you again soon. Have a blessed day

08/23/2019

I initially went with Hank Stevens Painting after receiving several bids from other qualified painters, because in my opinion, Hank was truly interested in meeting my expectations and presented his qualifications and references in a very professional manner. I was not disappointed with the end result! My home is 17 years old and needed some repairs done in order to bring it back to best condition....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting exterior of house

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2019

Thank you for your review and I hope to be of service to you in the future if you have any other needs. Thank you Hank Stevens Painting

06/26/2019

Responded quickly and was able to complete the house in less time than we thoughts. Supper friendly and very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted our house exterior

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2019

Thank you very much and it was a pleasure working for. If you have any projects in the future please don't hesitate to call.

06/03/2019

HS Painting impressed us as a company for people who like honest old-fashioned service and quality. They came (on time, even!), they saw and they conquered, in contrast to most companies these days that can’t be bothered to show up even if they have a contract and an appointment! Ours was probably the oddest job HS Painting has ever gone. Fortunately, unlike most contractors, these guys aren’t afr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting of newly enclosed back porch and staining of 8x 10 shed; wood framed wire panel pasture fence, and large poultry barn with attached outdoor aviary.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2019

Thank you very much for the great review, and yes I look forward [Member Information Removed] working for you again in the near future. Again thank you and God Bless you land your family.

04/02/2019

I requested a quote through Angie's list over two weeks ago and was never contacted so I can't rate the quality of work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior house painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2019

I never received your request for a painting quote. I'm not sure what happen but I apologize for not getting back to you. Thank you for your request, Hank stevens Painting

Interior & exterior painting. Fence staining & repair. Wallpaper removal. Epoxy floor coatings. Minor handyman repairs. Drywall repair & retexturing.

Major remodels. Roofing. Major carpentry.