DaBella - Boise

Founded undefined • With Angi since August 2015

Quality Begins at Home. We are the premiere home improvement company, with service and products that will keep you happy for years to come. Our customers receive unmatched warranties and exclusive products. We offer exclusive roofing, siding and window systems that are manufactured in America and

2022 Super Service Award

roofing (121)window replacement (49)siding companies (35)gutter repair (15)home remodeling (13)door installation (7)

11/17/2022

Jeannie J.

The sales person was very knowledgeable and got me everything in wanted. The crew did an excellent job and were very curious. They knew everything about the product and how to install it. I'm very pleased and would highly recommend Dabella.

Description of Work
New siding that never needs painting.

Greg S.

Bryan Fatooh was very professional and was able to help me out. The information he gave me was very useful.

Description of Work
roofing inspection

Work Completed On 06/30/2022

We love hearing from homeowners like yourself, Mr. [Member Name Removed]! Thank you so much for meeting with Bryan!

Jack S.

Bryan was phenomenal to say the least. To start he showed up 5 minutes early and was very professional. He showed me exactly what was going on with my roof. Unfortunately, due to my circumstances I wasn't able to move forward. However, I look forward to using Da Bella in the future.

Description of Work
Roofing Inspection

Work Completed On 06/29/2022

Bryan loved the chance to come out and inspect your roof, [Member Name Removed]! We understand the circumstances some homeowners are in today, and we are very grateful for the opportunity to bid on your roofing project.

Yasmina H.

Jerry was great to work with. He was very professional and to the point. We recieved roofing materials in a timely manner and the roofers showed up and worked quickly. They were also very courteous and professional. We will be contacting Jerry again to have new windows and siding installed.

Description of Work
New Roofing

Work Completed On 06/29/2022

DaBella is honored to be your roof supplier, and we are extremely pleased that you like it! Thank you so much for the kind words!!

06/29/2022

Maria O.

Bryan came out to give me an estimate on the roof. He was very professional and helpful in showing us exactly what was going on with this roof. We determined that we didn’t need their services at this time but I look forward to working with Dabella in the future.

Description of Work
Roofing Replacement

Work Completed On 06/29/2022

We certainly enjoyed the opportunity to send Bryan out to inspect your roof! We was more than happy to do it!!

06/25/2022

Cindy C.

Today I met with Yessie and Landon associates with DaBella. My home is in need of a new roof. I want to tell you these two young people are the best! They checked out my roof and "attic" area, took pictures and measurements. Then they explained everything from what they found and all possibilities of repairing damage and getting my home a new roof. They were very detailed and professional. They went above and beyond helping me with financing...you would not believe what they did. Totally amazing! I am happy to say I will have a new roof before Winter and my fears of more damage done then are distinguished! I hope if you get the chance to work with Yessie and Landon do it! I will be writing another review in future to let you know about experience of new roof.

Description of Work
Needing new roof

Work Completed On 06/25/2022

Wow! What a glowing review, [Member Name Removed]! We are so pleased that you chose DaBella for your new roof, and thank you for allowing Yessie and Landon the chance to go over your options!!

06/25/2022

David B.

David Bassett came out, and did an exceptional job explaining my old siding. He made sure I understood what was happening with my home. He asked me what my ideal solution would be, and he helped me solve the problem with my best interests in mind. Working with him and dabella has been a pleasure, and I would recommend them to anyone! I felt like everyone was very honest, and easy to work with. They have great service, and quality.

Description of Work
Sheathing and siding

Work Completed On 06/25/2022

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments, and for giving some of your valuable time to our team!!

06/10/2022

Emily O.

Eric R. came out to my house and gave me a thorough quote and product review. We are so excited to get our new roof!! I feel so much better about the security of an excellent roof and the warranty that comes with it. He made the process seamless. I highly recommend DaBella!!

Description of Work
New Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 01/14/2022

Eric was so excited for the chance to be able to meet you and discuss your roofing options. Thank you for the conversation!

04/23/2022

Steven P.

Two salesman came to my house trying to sell me a new roof when all I needed was a was a repair job on the current one due to some wind damage. I just needed some missing and cracked shingles replaced. All I was looking for was a quote from DaBella. What I received was two hours of non-stop high pressured sales pitch to sell me a new roof. A new roof at the price tag of $25,000. I told the salesman I was only interested in getting repairs done many times but he wouldn’t listen. He kept pushing his sales pitch. At one point, he attacked my personal character by asking about how I conducted my money management skills. By this I mean he accused me that I didn’t have good credit nor I was not able to save money. He would just He would just keep trying to make me sign a credit contract for $25,000 to have the roof replaced. So after two exhausting hours of going nowhere I told both of them goodbye. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND DaBella to anyone.

Description of Work
Roofing and gutters

Work Completed On 04/22/2022

05/01/2021

Sean L.

I have I need to replace my very large customs shape windows. Not many Window businesses are even able to take on such a job. DaBella was not phased by the difficulty and sent one of their finest sales reps. Her name was Savana. She had a very professional demeanor but with a sense of sweetness and confidence within her knowledge. She presented the facts as she should as well as many fassetts that bring the homeowner’s personal concerns and needs in to account. The experience was informative and enjoyable. I have yet to make a decision to purchase the windows but if I do it will be from this company as they have very high quality products and a very special way of educating the perspective client.

Description of Work
Replace windows

Category replacement windows

Work Completed On 04/28/2021

05/01/2021

Brenda S.

It was amazing.Eric R. and Cody B was so easy to talk to about my needs for my home. They have the perfect ideas of what I want. And will be able to deliver. Thank you Thank you

Description of Work
Siding Project

Work Completed On 04/30/2021

04/30/2021

Daniel P.

Everything was excellent and the crew was amazing. Rep Joshua Palacios worked with us to get the best deal possible and we very much appreciate it.

Description of Work
Siding on entire house

Work Completed On 04/30/2021

04/23/2021

Laurence R.

Blake did a great job being on time, and all of my questions were answered. My appointment with him was not of a conversation than a sales pitch which was very important to me. I am looking forward to having my roof done right and installed by real professionals.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 04/23/2021

04/21/2021

Cinthia K.

James and Sean were awesome and very professional they both knew the business well

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 04/21/2021

02/16/2021

Dan B.

We ultimately did not select to work with DaBella. Unlike other folks we met with, they tried to work through the entire sales process, final decisions, and sign on the dotted line in one meeting which was unfortunate for us and them because it took four and a half hours, late one evening. As far as I know, the products they sell are high quality. I just could not get past their sales techniques and their very high initial quote which was twice as expensive as the team we eventually went with. If you setup an appointment with them, i recommend getting a clear understanding before the meeting begins what your and their expectations are for the outcome of the appointment and how long you each expect that to take.

Description of Work
Roofing, Siding, Windows, and some doors

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding, replacement windows, doors

Work Completed On 02/16/2021

01/02/2021

Kathy B.

DaBella Ext. representatives Troy and Dustin scheduled an appointment to talk about roofing our house. First, they were on time. Both were highly informative, not pushy and answered all our questions. We were impressed by their knowledge, thoroughness and demeanor. Both are very personable and knowledgeable, and it was refreshing to work with them. They were respective of our house, taking off their shoes to not track in dirt.

Description of Work
replace 20+ year old roof

Work Completed On 01/02/2021

Thank you for your review of Troy and Dustin. We really appreciate it. Thank you for choosing DaBella!

12/31/2020

Mindy S.

The Debella team was great. Dustin came out to check how everything was done. We were so happy with there work we are now getting our siding done with Dustin and his team. So Happy

Description of Work
Window install

Category replacement windows

Work Completed On 12/30/2020

We appreciate your positive review for our team! We hope you enjoy your new windows as well as your new year!

12/30/2020

Eric S.

Dustin Christensen is amazing professional and very helpful would ask for him again

Description of Work
Windows and siding

Category gutter repair, siding, replacement windows, doors

Work Completed On 12/30/2020

Thank you for your positive review [Member Name Removed]! We are pleased to hear that your repairs went well. Have a good new year!

12/16/2020

Brian H.

Dustin and Toby were excellent during our first meeting. They were on time and very professional. They were incredibly knowledgeable about all of their products and took the time to make sure we understood our options. They worked hard to get us the best product for the best price and made it work for our budget. If you're looking at a remodel project, I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Replacing all siding and windows

Category gutter repair, siding, replacement windows

Work Completed On 12/15/2020

Greetings! We are pleased to hear about your experience with Dustin and Toby. Thank you for the the positive feedback and for choosing DaBella!

12/15/2020

Virginia C.

Dustin and Tony were amazing! I would trust them with anything on my home.

Description of Work
Siding replacement on my house

Category gutter repair, siding

Work Completed On 12/14/2020

Greetings [Member Name Removed]! Thank for sharing your positive experience with Dustin and Tony!

12/11/2020

Michelle P.

They use high pressure and predatory tactics to sell their services. I don't know the quality of their work and won't after what they pulled. They were polite and took every advantage to sell a roof that was 3x the price quoted anywhere else.

Description of Work
Roof estimate

Work Completed On 11/28/2020

Thank you for letting us come out and provide a free estimate. We do believe in providing a high quality product and a longer warranty than most roofers and the cost may reflect that. We are sorry that it was not a good fit and wish you good luck in your roofing project. If there is anything else we can do for you, please reach out to our Customer Service Manager on her direct line at (503) 431-2814, thank you.

12/05/2020

William M.

I was very pleased with Blake with the explanation and process involved to show me the damage that I had on my roof. I am excited to have a DaBella roof with the quality system they have and the warranty is exciting to know that my family will always be covered.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 12/05/2020

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you for letting us know about your experience with Blake. We are excited to get started on your roof project!

12/05/2020

lucinda H.

Blake C & Eric R were very professional, they were very easy to work with. Blake & Eric were beyond respectful making sure they wore masks the entire appointment. They were able to get me the product that I wanted at an affordable price that I am super excited about. I can't believe how hard they worked to make this project work for me. Thank you both for everything!

Description of Work
James Hardie Siding