Cloverdale Plumbing Company Inc

Boise, ID 83713

Additional email: teresac@cloverdaleplumbing.com....

07/19/2017

Patty S.

Cloverdale easily diagnosed the problem and fixed the leak within 30 minutes.

Description of Work
Leak in outside faucet

10/20/2015

Cynthia J.

The office staff was wonderful about setting up the appointment and then accomodating me when I needed to change it. The plumber was professional and had to access the plumbing from inside the house. He was very careful when cutting into the wall so that I could have an access panel rather than fixing the hole when he was finished. This was at my request. I was very happy with all the people I interacted with and I am happy with the work. No negatives at all.

Description of Work
Installed outside hose faucet and an access panel inside the house. Access to the faucet plumbing is inside the house.

10/16/2015

Rick and Kim N.

09/30/2015

Cory H.

Description of Work
reinstalled water heater and softener.

09/23/2015

Lianne M.

Description of Work
A very young guy came to fix a leaky bathroom faucet. I was charged up front and required to sign a contract before he looked at it. He decided a PVC pipe wasn't long enough (had been long enough for 10 years)and replaced it, but still had the same leak. He took off the faucet strainer and cleaned it out because the sink had not been used for 2wks. and Voila! no leak. Water was not passing through the strainer effectively and created a pressure backup forcing water around the pipe gasket. So, essentially I got charged $165 to rinse out my strainer.

Category plumbing

I am aware of that job because our service plumbers report on every job. Yes you do get an upfront price and we do ask you to sigh that you approve for us to do the work. Does seem like a fair price and most of our customers think our prices are excellent. The customer must be new to the area as her address on Angies LIst is Salt Lake City and we don't service that area.

09/03/2015

Kathleen R.

Impressive. First urgent repair visit was so timely and responsive, I was impressed. The cost wasn't outrageous and they were really professional. My house is 40 years old so I had the mdo a plumbing inspection. They found a few things, but not much. Again, I was impressed. In an older house, they could have taken advantage of the situation and convinced me I needed a lot. When they returned for the follow up work, they were on time, professional, clean, and quick. Additionally, they fixed a few small little things along the way (like the screws in my crawl space door. When they left, the spaces they used were cleaner when they showed up. They have a loyal customer in me. The prices are competitive, maybe a touch more than I'd find elsewhere, but well worth the few extra bucks.!

Description of Work
Initially came to my rescue when shower wouldn't stop running. My usual company said I'd have to wait a week. Cloverdale was out the next morning.

07/07/2015

Marianna F.

Description of Work
Fixed a leak and hooked up a new sink and toilet.

01/27/2015

Don Y.

Great service, but even better plumber!

Description of Work
Fixed kitchen faucet & drain

12/18/2014

Dirk B.

Description of Work
Asked for a bid, but decided to DIY

07/19/2014

sharon C.

I think the quote of $240 to fix a drip in the kitchen faucet is a bit pricey. That's not even replacing the faucet. I was also given quotes for a water softener. Nothing under $2000. I'm replacing a $500 Water Boss that lasted 12 years so I know you don't have to spend over 2 grand. It would be nice if Cloverdale could give you a more diverse price range for water softeners.

Description of Work
Plumbing quotes.

10/03/2013

Lisa Y.

The tech showed up as scheduled and made our emergency problem go away! He wiped his feet and never tracked our office up and also cleaned up after making the repairs. He did such a good job that we signed up for the Service Agreement program. We are completely satisfied with the service performed and the cost of the repairs.

Description of Work
We had potty problems that needed attention really quick. Cloverdale was there and made a bad situation good.

06/14/2013

RussAnn F.

He came once to repair this but the issue continued. He was so great about coming back out to fix the issue. I have had no issues since, and he was so gracious about coming back out and very apologetic. They are great at communicating and being responsive. I would definitely use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I had a bathtub drip from the hotwater. He came to repair that.

01/16/2013

Kathrine S.

I got 3 bids for the work and Cloverdale Plumbing was by far the least expensive. They came on time, did the work and cleaned up the area. Best of all, there were no surprises to quoted price. I will use again.

Description of Work
Great service and work.

09/05/2012

Sherry R.

They were courteous and on-time. They came around the holidays when we had problems with our toilet. They did not tack anything in and hauled everything away after work was done.

Description of Work
They replaced a toilet for me.

02/15/2012

judith L.

They are good but, to be honest, I think they are too expensive. They were here within a reasonable time after I called and I might use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used Cloverdale Plumbing to check for a pipe under my house for leaks.

Category plumbing

It is true a lot of things are expensive these days. Like fuel, insurance, vehical maintinance the list goes on and on. We are glad that you at least might give us anouther chance. Give a a call we'll be there.

01/27/2009

richard H.

The technician who came out was a quality guy. His name was Stuart. He recommended replacing the seats instead of the entire thing. He had them on his truck and replaced the seats. He wore booties on his feet to help keep the floor clean, etc. Good job on his part. The shock, and the reason for the poor score, came when he handed me the invoice. The cost came to $185.74. Now, it's my fault for not asking how much the job was going to cost up front. But I've dealt with electricians and other plumbers before and they typically charge an hourly rate and parts for small jobs like this. Since all he replaced were the seats, that cost is insignificant. Stuart wasn't here more then 20 minutes, which puts this job at a $557 hourly rate. That's crazy. He explained that they price out small jobs at a flat rate regardless of how long it takes (this job was supposed to cost $204 but he said he was cutting me a break on that). That caught me off guard. Needless to say, I won't be calling these guys for work on my house again.

Description of Work
They were called to come out and check on a leaking shower faucet with the possibility of replacing the faucet.

Category plumbing

I'm sorry that the customer was shocked at the price to do his repair. However with the discount Stuart gave we cannot afford to do those jobs any cheaper.

11/16/2007

Sara B.

The work performed was competent. HOWEVER, this guy spent 1 1/4 hours finding materials and filling out the invoice and then charged me for preparing the invoice. The hourly rate was excessive at $96.00 per hour. They also tried to stick us with a trip charge of $59.00 which we refused to pay. These are undoubtedly the greediest plumbers in the state of Idaho if not the northwest US.

Description of Work
Repaired leak in an upstairs bathroom, removed toilet downstairs and capped off sink downstairs to facilitate remodel of the downstairs bathroom.

Category plumbing

I'M SORRY THAT OUR WORK DID NOT LIVE UP THE THE MEMBER'S EXPECTATIONS. I NEVER DID TALK TO HER ABOUT THE JOB BUT I DID TALK TO HER DAD AS HE IS THE ONE WHO CALLED US OUT TO DO THE JOB IN THE FIRST PLACE. WE DID WAIVE THE SERVICE CHARGE FEE THAT PAYS THE COST OF GETTING THE PLUMBER TO AND FROM THE CUSTOMERS HOUSE. SHE HAD CALLED AND WANTED TO HAVE US REDUCE THE BILL ANOTHER $25.00. SHE SPOKE TWO DIFFERENT TIMES TO OUR OFFICE AND BOTH TIMES USED LANGUAGE THAT WAS VERY DEGRADING TO MY OFFICE STAFF. I REVIEWED THE BILL AND DECIDED TO CALL HER DAD AS I HAD MET HIM BEFORE. HE THOUGHT WE HAD OVER CHARGED HIM 1/4 OF AN HOUR, ABOUT $25.00. I TRIED TO TELL HIM BY THE AMOUNT OF WORK THAT WAS DONE AND THE TYPE OF WORK WAS DONE THAT I THOUGHT THE BILL WAS FAIR. HE BECAME VERY BELLIGERENT AND WANTED TO GET ANOTHER $25.00. ACCORDING TO OUR GPS WE SHOULD HAVE BILLED ANOTHER 1/4 OF AN HOUR NOT, TAKEN ANOTHER 1/4 OF AN HOUR OFF. THE MORON THAT SHE TALKED ABOUT IS A WELL QUALIFIED PLUMBER WITH OVER 13 YEARS EXPERIENCE WORKING HERE WITH 100S OF VERY HAPPY CUSTOMERS, NOT TO MENTION THE 3 YEARS EXPERIENCE BEFORE COMING TO CLOVERDALE PLUMBING. THIS SAME PLUMBER REPAIRED A BROKEN 3" WASTE TEE, REMOVED A TOILET, AND DISCONNECTED A SINK ALL FOR $286.98. I STILL FEEL THAT IT WAS A VERY FAIR PRICE FOR THE WORK COMPLETED.

Western Heating & Air Conditioning Inc

Western Heating and Air Conditioning has served the residential heating and air conditioning needs of the Boise Valley since 1967- new construction, remodel, add on, and retrofit. Stop and see us any time. Plus Western is proud to be a Factory Authorized Dealer of quality Carrier products. Carrier - turn to the Experts

Superior Water & Air Boise

Superior Water & Air brings the same customer friendly service into the Boise area. Here we offer the best in plumbing and water services. Our customers will receive the quality service we have become known for over the years. Since 1956 we have gained the experience and knowledge to get the job done right. Whether you have a problem with the water heater, or your pipes are clogging up, call the experts.

DIAMOND HEATING & COOLING

We have a low $79 diagnostic fee, 24/7 service with NO after hour fees for Silver Club Members. We provide service, maintenance and replacement on all makes and models of furnaces and air conditioners. We have wonderful Indoor Air Quality products which can help with Asthma, Allergies or even Mold. Hard work, ambition, safety, honesty and the desire to be a superior presence in a demanding business have won our reputation of quality and dependability placing us "A Cut Above the Rest". Our company was founded on the premise that quality principles and attention to detail should be unwavering standards. Experience the Diamond Difference today!

Offers by DIAMOND HEATING & COOLING on Angi

Larger Jobs come with a free estimate
    MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa

Residential & commercial plumbing services.

HVAC and Refrigeration