Celtic Plumbing Svc

Founded 2008 • With Angi since February 2011

Full Service Plumbing Company...

Custom Pump Services, LLC

At Custom Pump Services we service and repair all models of water pumps and provide troubleshooting and preventative maintenance. We install a wide variety of water pumps including solar, wind, mechanical, hand pumps, and submersible. We are able to provide water pump installations on both irrigation and domestic wells. We specialize in dairies and remote livestock applications. Winterize and de-Winterize seasonal homes and perform sprinkler blowouts.

SHANCO Heating and Air

SHANCO Heating and Air is a local, family-owned heating and air conditioning company. We never do any repairs without the consent of the customer. There are never any hidden fees. We just treat the customer the way we would like to be treated, with honesty and respect. We also offer Financing Options! Call (208) 906-6928 today!

Offers by SHANCO Heating and Air on Angi
Overall Plumbing

We are a family owned and operated local business that has been in business since 1982. We treat your homes with care and respect. All of our technicians are drug free, clean and neat. Our warranty on most repairs is 2 years parts and labor. Our speciality is water heater replacement and repair. We also will usually be able to come to your home the same day that you call our office. (Unless you call after 2p.m.) Our technicians are well trained and very knowledgeable. Most of our customers are very happy with our service and use us for all their plumbing needs. Call our office today for prompt and friendly service with a great warranty!

02/27/2018

Very helpful and honest. I will use Celtic again.

Description of Work
major plumbing repair

07/27/2016

I called at 10:30 in the morning and received same day service. The owner, Niall Magill, showed up at my house at 2:30 PM. He was very pleasant and outgoing and had my problem fixed and reassembled very quickly and professionally. I feel that I made a great choice in calling Celtic Plumbing and had a great experience with this repair.

Description of Work
A single handle shower valve would not turn off.

04/05/2016

01/16/2016

I had a serious backed up kitchen sink. Nothing worked, including a long snake. Called Celtic, a company I have used in the past, and the plumber was there within an hour. My house was built in the 50s so there are always challenges when working with older building materials but he found the problem areas and fixed them in about an hour. The drain was badly clogged as was the stand pipe that he ha...

Description of Work
Cleared drain clog.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

06/01/2015

They are reasonable price, fantastic service and personable crew. The owner is a wonderful guy and I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
They did plumbing during a remodel and sink and fixtures in the bathroom.

Category plumbing,home remodeling

plumbing and drain cleaning kitchen and bathroom remodel , and construction residential and commercial